Can't add Git repository, delete user or delete SSH key

Skip to the first unread message

Peter Šilon

7 Jul 2021, 09:58:2207/07/2021
to Review Board Community
Hi Community,

After a day of struggle I was able to install RB for evaluation purposes for our team. However some functionality seems to be broken. We use locally hosted Git server + SSH keys. Servers in question are Debian 10 (git and RB).
  • 'Delete Key' on generated key does nothing. No action.
  • 'Delete selected users' from Admin menu does nothing. No action.
  • 'Add repository' does not work when "Show this repository" is checked. I do get an "The authenticity of the host 'xxx' (10.63.157.40) could not be determined." message, but after clicking on 'I trust...' the form just reloads with all required fields empty and  error messages 'This field is required.' SSH keys works fine.
It all seems related to some misconfiguration but I can't see it. No errors in journal or logs. PSQL user have all the right to the RB database.

Thanks Peter.

Subodh Konhor

9 Jul 2021, 10:54:4709/07/2021
to Review Board Community
Yes facing the same issue except point 3. Was able to add repository by exility setting it in hostng_account settings .
Were you able to delete ssh key from UI?

Thanks,
Subodh

zepeng zhu

24 Mar 2022, 23:13:1324/03/2022
to Review Board Community

I facing the same issue, and I solved them by https://groups.google.com/g/reviewboard/c/uHUjwtm-nxY, you can try

ThomasM

3 May 2022, 08:57:3003/05/2022
to Review Board Community
Hello. I'm facing the same issue, including point 3. I'm unable to add our companies repository and therefore cannot evaluate ReviewBoard.

I'm trying to enter a SSH-based clone URL under "Path", and after clicking "save" I am prompted to trust the servers fingerprint. If I do that the page reloads with an empty form.

The server's fingerprint is already trusted for the www-data user, as per /var/www/.ssh/known_hosts, connecting via ssh on the console (as www-data user) does not prompt for fingerprint approval.

David Trowbridge

3 May 2022, 11:46:2603/05/2022
to reviewboard
For Git, in addition to the clone URL, you'll need to have some kind of front-end that supports full-file fetching such as cgit, gitweb, or rb-gateway. The git protocol alone isn't sufficient for Review Board's needs.

David

--
Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack: https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/