where are my stats?

Rick

May 31, 2010, 2:31:33 PM5/31/10
to reportmagic-users
I just checked my stats, which I use often and are very important for
me to see what is being requested and how much business has improved
since 2007, and they are all GONE.. I really need them back is there
any way to import older statistics.

Jeremy Wadsack

Jun 1, 2010, 12:35:58 PM6/1/10
to reportma...@googlegroups.com
Report Magic generates reports with Analog running against the log files in from your web server. These log files are pointed to by the Analog config file or command-line options. Under common use, this process is scheduled to run nightly and Analog may read all logs in the folder for the web server or may select logs to read based on command-line parameters (often chosen by date).

Given that your stats ran back through 2007 and are now empty, I would guess that your configuration is set up to analyze all access logs that your web server has generated and that your hosting company decided to move, rename or delete these logs to save space. You should look at the configuration file settings for Analog to see where it is looking for logs and should check with your hosting company on the status of the old log files.

--
Jeremy Wadsack

The Tyson

May 5, 2020, 5:57:05 PM5/5/20
to reportmagic-users
Hello i also want to add my website analog. How this is possible and my website is https://xxcoupons.com/

Jeremy Wadsack

May 5, 2020, 6:01:46 PM5/5/20
to reportma...@googlegroups.com
There appears to still be an active mirror of Analog here: http://mirror.reverse.net/pub/analog/

You can follow the instructions on that page.

That said, neither Analog nor Report Magic have been updated in over a decade.

Jeremy Wadsack

--

---