Need to measure number of page views and uniques for my website

Venkatesh Potdar

Dec 11, 2012, 5:38:48 PM12/11/12
to reportma...@googlegroups.com
I do a www.getseodone.com/stats on my website. I need to get the number of page views and uniques for my website for the past 3 months.
Can you tell me how to get this from the stats data.

Thanks,
Venky

Jeremy Wadsack

Dec 11, 2012, 7:56:53 PM12/11/12
to reportma...@googlegroups.com
If by "uniques" you mean distinct hosts server and "page views" you mean successful requests for pages, then that's provided in your summary and can be included in columns in any report. See the summary example here http://reportmagic.org/sample/index.html

Analog (and therefore Report Magic) do not count "unique users" as there's no absolute way of knowing that without a login. See the section "What you can't know" in the analog documentation for more details.

Jeremy Wadsack