Chad lied

Skeeter

May 12, 2022, 8:01:22 AM5/12/22
about Pearl Jam.

The Antichad

May 12, 2022, 9:10:26 AM5/12/22
You're incredibly boring.

]v[etaphoid

May 12, 2022, 9:25:27 AM5/12/22
The Antichad explained on 12/05/2022 :
> You're incredibly boring.

More or less boring than a 2,615 mile, two day bus trip from Vermont to
Phoenix to go to a concert across the border from the state you
definitely don't live in?

ROFL!

--
"I already served during an armed campaign"
- self-described decorated veteran, Chadlee Bryant on Apr 11, 2017

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA

Skeeter

May 12, 2022, 9:35:04 AM5/12/22
On Thu, 12 May 2022 13:10:22 -0000 (UTC), The Antichad
<littl...@man.sin> wrote:

>You're incredibly boring.

yet here you are

Davey Zimmerman #274

May 12, 2022, 11:02:27 AM5/12/22
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
]news:mn.657d7e65ef...@phoid.con:

> The Antichad explained on 12/05/2022 :
>> You're incredibly boring.
>
> More or less boring than a 2,615 mile, two day bus trip from Vermont
> to Phoenix to go to a concert across the border from the state you
> definitely don't live in?
>
> ROFL!

Good thing they don't require a pay stub to attend. But enough about
that. Is fat boy required to have someone with an actual income to buy
two tickets for him? One for each buttock?

PS: I'm hoping they're not charging for multiple chins too.

Skeeter

May 12, 2022, 3:18:41 PM5/12/22
He lied, there was no concert.

Davey Zimmerman #274

May 12, 2022, 4:54:27 PM5/12/22
Skeeter <Sc...@invalid.invalid> wrote in
I so wanted to have someone tell Chad they were charging per chin. That
wouldn't quite be John Henry losing a fight to a monitor, but it'll do.

The Motherfucking Chad

May 12, 2022, 7:48:16 PM5/12/22
On Thu, 12 May 2022 23:25:20 +1000, ]v[etaphoid wrote:

> a 2,615 mile, two day bus trip from Vermont to Phoenix to go to a
> concert

Maybe you'd travel like that, but I know how to fly west and rent a car
for a looping road trip through the southwest U.S.

Stay stupid, Outback Jackoff.

Skeeter

May 12, 2022, 11:01:00 PM5/12/22
On Thu, 12 May 2022 23:48:12 -0000 (UTC), The Motherfucking Chad
<themotherf...@protonmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 12 May 2022 23:25:20 +1000, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
>
>> a 2,615 mile, two day bus trip from Vermont to Phoenix to go to a
>> concert
>
>Maybe you'd travel like that, but I know how to fly west and rent a car
>for a looping road trip through the southwest U.S.

Yea, I saw thaat movie too flab and gab chad.

>Stay stupid, Outback Jackoff.

Family Guy

May 13, 2022, 1:07:06 AM5/13/22
Oh, you know Chadlee. He's a liar and sociopath.
He'll make up some BS story to security and concert reps about how he is dying of cancer or something, or is handicapped and needs a better seat.
Some Eric Cartman-esque thing like that. Chadlee is literally the human analog of South Park's Eric Cartman, except Eric actually has people who want to hang around him.

Family Guy

May 13, 2022, 1:07:41 AM5/13/22
I can't see you willingly wearing a mask for two hours or more.
For that matter I can't see someone willing to sit next to you for that long, either.
You probably smell like sweat, bacon and failure.

]v[etaphoid

May 13, 2022, 5:10:46 AM5/13/22
The Motherfucking Chad explained :
Super.

$100 and a case of Beefaroni to a charity of your choice - including
you or your beg buddy John Henry - if you can upload said plane ticket.

Davey Zimmerman #274

May 13, 2022, 7:21:15 AM5/13/22
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
]news:mn.6c7e7e6535...@phoid.con:

> The Motherfucking Chad explained :
>> On Thu, 12 May 2022 23:25:20 +1000, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
>>
>>> a 2,615 mile, two day bus trip from Vermont to Phoenix to go to a
>>> concert
>>
>> Maybe you'd travel like that, but I know how to fly west and rent a
>> car for a looping road trip through the southwest U.S.
>>
>> Stay stupid, Outback Jackoff.
>
> Super.
>
> $100 and a case of Beefaroni to a charity of your choice - including
> you or your beg buddy John Henry - if you can upload said plane
> ticket.

I'll throw in a case of The Chef if a credible and verifiable pay stub
with *your* name on it from the last 5 months is thrown in, Chadpon.

I predict crickets.

Janithor

May 13, 2022, 1:52:07 PM5/13/22
x-no-archive: yes
lol smackdown!

--
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of

Family Guy

May 13, 2022, 2:31:16 PM5/13/22
I'll throw in a crumpled one-dollar bill and a complimentary wet wipe.

The Motherfucking Chad

May 13, 2022, 2:56:56 PM5/13/22
On Thu, 12 May 2022 22:07:39 -0700, Alex "Dink" Cain wrote:

> On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 7:48:16 PM UTC-4, The Motherfucking Chad
> wrote:
>> On Thu, 12 May 2022 23:25:20 +1000, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
>>
>> > a 2,615 mile, two day bus trip from Vermont to Phoenix to go to a
>> > concert
>> Maybe you'd travel like that, but I know how to fly west and rent a car
>> for a looping road trip through the southwest U.S.
>>
>> Stay stupid, Outback Jackoff.
>
> I can't see you willingly wearing a mask for two hours or more.

Why would I be wearing a mask? I'm vaxxed and boostered, dwarf.

> For that matter I can't see someone willing to sit next to you for that
> long, either.

My wife did.

> I smell like sweat, bacon and failure.

So take a shower, Dink.

Janithor

May 13, 2022, 2:59:10 PM5/13/22
x-no-archive: yes
What's it like being pwned by Alex?

Davey Zimmerman #274

May 13, 2022, 3:34:18 PM5/13/22
Family Guy <madeforz...@yahoo.com> wrote in
As long as it's a used wet wipe, I'll make an exceoption. Someone has to
properly to set expectations with these losers.

While I have the attention of the audience: How much have you kicked in
to Musty Every Minnit? John needs some Big, BiG, BIG bucks for his big,
Big, BIG fundraiser. Broken monitors don't exactly grow on trees.

Skeeter

May 13, 2022, 3:57:46 PM5/13/22
Post edit noted. Chad loses again.

Skeeter

May 13, 2022, 3:58:20 PM5/13/22
On Fri, 13 May 2022 11:59:05 -0700, Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net>
wrote:

>x-no-archive: yes
>
>On 5/13/2022 11:56 AM, The Motherfucking Chad wrote:
>> On Thu, 12 May 2022 22:07:39 -0700, Alex "Dink" Cain wrote:

>>> I can't see you willingly wearing a mask for two hours or more.
>>
>> Why would I be wearing a mask? I'm vaxxed and boostered, dwarf.
>>
>>> For that matter I can't see someone willing to sit next to you for that
>>> long, either.
>>
>> My wife did.
>>
>>> I smell like sweat, bacon and failure.
>>
>> So take a shower, Dink.
>
>What's it like being pwned by Alex?

He got caught lying about going to a concert too.

Janithor

May 13, 2022, 5:30:35 PM5/13/22
x-no-archive: yes
Fat Chad is that sad dad who's bad. And when he's called out on his
shit, he gets mad. Given his overt Marxism, I bet he's a big fan of Vlad.

]v[etaphoid

May 13, 2022, 9:06:03 PM5/13/22
ROFL!

Even imaginary people don't want to sit next to your fat arse on a
crowded plane seat, Hogboy...

Janithor

May 13, 2022, 9:14:11 PM5/13/22
x-no-archive: yes

On 5/13/2022 6:05 PM, ]v [etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote:
> The Motherfucking Chad wrote on 14/05/2022 :
>> On Thu, 12 May 2022 22:07:39 -0700, Alex "Dink" Cain wrote:

>>> I can't see you willingly wearing a mask for two hours or more.
>>
>> Why would I be wearing a mask? I'm vaxxed and boostered, dwarf.
>>
>>> For that matter I can't see someone willing to sit next to you for that
>>> long, either.
>>
>> My wife did.
>
> ROFL!
>
> Even imaginary people don't want to sit next to your fat arse on a
> crowded plane seat, Hogboy...

Not only that, but he routinely gets his ass kicked by Alex Cain, of all
people. Sad.

Family Guy

May 14, 2022, 7:31:40 AM5/14/22
On Friday, May 13, 2022 at 2:56:56 PM UTC-4, the narcissistic sociopath and pathological liar Chadlee Anvil "The Chad" Bryant as The Motherfucking Chad wrote:
> On Thu, 12 May 2022 22:07:39 -0700, Alex "Dink" Cain wrote:
>
> > On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 7:48:16 PM UTC-4, The Motherfucking Chad
> > wrote:

> >> Maybe you'd travel like that, but I know how to fly west and rent a car
> >> for a looping road trip through the southwest U.S.
> >>
> >> Stay stupid, Outback Jackoff.
> >
> > I can't see you willingly wearing a mask for two hours or more.
> Why would I be wearing a mask?

Because you were flying on a plane, idiot.
If you are going to lie, try to make your lies believable.

>I'm vaxxed and boostered, dwarf.

And yet somehow you still look like you contracted Covid.

> > For that matter I can't see someone willing to sit next to you for that
> > long, either.
> My wife did.

The imaginary one?

> > I smell like sweat, bacon and failure.
>
> So take a shower, Dink.

Post-editing is a sign of the weak, Chadlee.

The Motherfucking Chad

May 14, 2022, 1:55:30 PM5/14/22
On Fri, 13 May 2022 13:58:16 -0600, Skeeter wrote:

> He got caught lying about going to a concert too.

https://imgur.com/a/5OyotPk

https://twitter.com/ArizonaDOT/status/1523650744691396608

https://twitter.com/PearlJam/status/1523913555984076800

https://imgur.com/a/lrlVHqT

http://shorturl.at/duFQ2

Suck on it, trailer scum.

The Motherfucking Chad

May 14, 2022, 1:59:37 PM5/14/22
On Sat, 14 May 2022 04:31:38 -0700, Family Guy wrote:

> On Friday, May 13, 2022 at 2:56:56 PM UTC-4, the narcissistic sociopath
> and pathological liar Chadlee Anvil "The Chad" Bryant as The
> Motherfucking Chad wrote:
>> On Thu, 12 May 2022 22:07:39 -0700, Alex "Dink" Cain wrote:

>> > I can't see you willingly wearing a mask for two hours or more.
>> Why would I be wearing a mask?
>
> Because you were flying on a plane

1. I flew United.

2. A flight across the flyover country of the United States of Lowered
Expectations takes longer than two hours.

>> > For that matter I can't see someone willing to sit next to you for
>> > that long, either.
>> My wife did.
>>

> The imaginary one?

The very real one that I sleep next to most of the time.

My life is far better than yours.

Skeeter

May 14, 2022, 2:26:35 PM5/14/22
Even if you weren't lying that band sucks a bag of dicks.

Skeeter

May 14, 2022, 2:27:40 PM5/14/22
When she's not deflated?

>My life is far better than yours.

Having to scream it shows it isn't.

The Motherfucking Chad

May 14, 2022, 5:32:05 PM5/14/22
I don't have to lie. I can do just about anything I want, because my wife
& I earn our money and don't have our hands out for donations like you.

> that band sucks a bag of dicks.

They're better than anything you listen to, white trash.

Skeeter

May 14, 2022, 7:09:54 PM5/14/22
On Sat, 14 May 2022 21:32:01 -0000 (UTC), The Motherfucking Chad
<themotherf...@protonmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 14 May 2022 12:26:33 -0600, Tony "Skeeter" Eaks wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 14 May 2022 17:55:26 -0000 (UTC), The Motherfucking Chad
>> <themotherf...@protonmail.com> wrote:

>>>https://imgur.com/a/5OyotPk
>>>
>>>https://twitter.com/ArizonaDOT/status/1523650744691396608
>>>
>>>https://twitter.com/PearlJam/status/1523913555984076800
>>>
>>>https://imgur.com/a/lrlVHqT
>>>
>>>http://shorturl.at/duFQ2
>>>
>>>Suck on it, trailer scum.
>>

>> Even if you weren't lying
>
>I don't have to lie. I can do just about anything I want, because my wife
>& I earn our money and don't have our hands out for donations like you.

Nice evasion, now provide proof.

<this is where chad runs>

>> that band sucks a bag of dicks.
>
>They're better than anything you listen to, white trash.

You don't know what I listen to so you lied again.

The Motherfucking Chad

May 14, 2022, 7:40:26 PM5/14/22
On Sat, 14 May 2022 17:09:51 -0600, Tony "Skeeter" Eaks wrote:

> On Sat, 14 May 2022 21:32:01 -0000 (UTC), The Motherfucking Chad
> <themotherf...@protonmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 14 May 2022 12:26:33 -0600, Tony "Skeeter" Eaks wrote:

>>> Even if you weren't lying
>>
>>I don't have to lie. I can do just about anything I want, because my
>>wife & I earn our money and don't have our hands out for donations like
>>you.
>

> Nice evasion, now provide proof.

I'm on an epic road trip.

You live in squalor.

I win.

Skeeter

May 14, 2022, 9:24:40 PM5/14/22
On Sat, 14 May 2022 23:40:21 -0000 (UTC), The Motherfucking Chad
Still no proof? Poor Chad can't keep his lies straight.

]v[etaphoid

May 14, 2022, 9:58:22 PM5/14/22
The Motherfucking Chad has brought this to us :
Did you ask Lonnie for permission?

> My life is far better than yours.

Department store mannequins have more fulfilling lives than you
Chadwick!

And their friends and "wives" are less imaginary too...

Family Guy

May 15, 2022, 12:07:04 AM5/15/22
On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 1:59:37 PM UTC-4, The Motherfucking Chad wrote:
> On Sat, 14 May 2022 04:31:38 -0700, Family Guy wrote:
>
> > On Friday, May 13, 2022 at 2:56:56 PM UTC-4, the narcissistic sociopath
> > and pathological liar Chadlee Anvil "The Chad" Bryant as The
> > Motherfucking Chad wrote:

> >> Why would I be wearing a mask?
> >
> > Because you were flying on a plane
> 1. I flew United.

I don't give a crap if you flew Jet Blue.

> 2. A flight across the flyover country of the United States of Lowered
> Expectations takes longer than two hours.

Which is more a reason for mask requirement.

> >> My wife did.
> >>

> > The imaginary one?
> The very real one that I sleep next to most of the time.

I can see no woman willingly sleeping next to you or near you.

> My life is far better than yours.

I don't feel the need to make up lies and brag about bullshit that never happened.

The Motherfucking Chad

May 15, 2022, 1:59:57 AM5/15/22
On Sat, 14 May 2022 21:07:02 -0700, Alex "Dink" Cain wrote:

>> > Because you were flying on a plane
>> 1. I flew United.
>
> I don't give a crap if you flew Jet Blue.

They dumped the mask requirement as well.

>> 2. A flight across the flyover country of the United States of Lowered
>> Expectations takes longer than two hours.
>
> Which is more a reason for mask requirement.

There was none. Too bad you can't afford to fly anywhere, eh?

>> > The imaginary one?
>> The very real one that I sleep next to most of the time.
>
> I can see no woman

Sounds like a personal problem. Try not setting off more alarms with your
personality than John Wayne Gacy.

]v[etaphoid

May 15, 2022, 4:56:14 AM5/15/22
The Motherfucking Chad was thinking very hard :
You don't even own a house.

Your wife is imaginary.

You haven't a friend in the world.

Helluva life...

Family Guy

May 15, 2022, 7:26:21 AM5/15/22
On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 1:59:57 AM UTC-4, the narcissistic sociopath and mentally disturbed man-child Chadlee Anvil Bryant as The Motherfucking Chad wrote:

> >> 1. I flew United.
> >
> > I don't give a crap if you flew Jet Blue.
> They dumped the mask requirement as well.

As I said, I don't give a crap who you "flew."
You are lying.

> >> 2. A flight across the flyover country of the United States of Lowered
> >> Expectations takes longer than two hours.
> >
> > Which is more a reason for mask requirement.
> There was none. Too bad you can't afford to fly anywhere, eh?

I can afford it; I just don't choose to lie about doing so as you do.

> >> The very real one that I sleep next to most of the time.
> >
> > I can see no woman
> Sounds like a personal problem. Try not setting off more alarms with your
> personality than John Wayne Gacy.

Post-edits are the sign of weakness, Chadlee.
But weak is all you will ever be, Eric Cartman.

The Motherfucking Chad

May 15, 2022, 9:32:51 PM5/15/22
On Sun, 15 May 2022 04:26:19 -0700, Alex "Dink" Cain wrote:

>> > I can see no woman
>> Sounds like a personal problem. Try not setting off more alarms with
>> your personality than John Wayne Gacy.
>
> Post-edits are the sign of weakness

The only past or present RSPWer who fits more elements of a serial killer
profile than you is David E. Powell.

Skeeter

May 15, 2022, 10:26:42 PM5/15/22
You still edited you fat fuck.

]v[etaphoid

May 16, 2022, 7:56:11 AM5/16/22
Skeeter has brought this to us :
He eats and he edits.

And he drives from Salt Lake City to Phoenix in his tiny, secondhand
Nissan Versa to pretend he's worked hard enough to enjoy a real
holiday...

Family Guy

May 16, 2022, 1:42:56 PM5/16/22
So I basically state that "post-edits are the sign of weakness" and what do you immediately go and do? You post-edit.
Thanks for proving my point, you weak Eric Cartman.
Serial killer? You're the one living with eight cats, lying about everything to everyone, angry at society and having suicidal thoughts.
If you weren't such a pussy you would have been caught and convicted years ago.

The Motherfucking Chad

May 16, 2022, 8:21:03 PM5/16/22
On Mon, 16 May 2022 21:56:05 +1000, ]v[etaphoid wrote:

> he drives from Salt Lake City to Phoenix in his tiny, secondhand Nissan
> Versa

1. The Versa SV isn't tiny.

2. I rented a vehicle, because I refuse to drive through the belly of the
beast that is the United States and encounter the inbred Sticklers of
America.

Now hurry, I'm sure you can find more ways to stalk me!

]v[etaphoid

May 17, 2022, 5:12:27 AM5/17/22
The Motherfucking Chad submitted this idea :
> On Mon, 16 May 2022 21:56:05 +1000, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
>
>> he drives from Salt Lake City to Phoenix in his tiny, secondhand Nissan
>> Versa
>
> 1. The Versa SV isn't tiny.

Er, yes it is. Which is exactly why you'll find it in the "Micro" car
category, you stupid fuck.

> 2. I rented a vehicle, because I refuse to drive through the belly of the
> beast that is the United States and encounter the inbred Sticklers of
> America.

Whilst the irony of you shitcanning your own Utah backyard is not lost
on me, there's a very obvious reason why the only two "holidays" you've
had in your life have been to that cesspit, Phoenix;

1. It's home to the only remaining family who will acknowledge your
pitiful existence
2. It's cheap
3. It's the nearest capital city to that Mormon dump which you subsist
in, Salt Lake City.

> Now hurry, I'm sure you can find more ways to stalk me!

He said, breaking away from his holiday - again - desperately trying to
impress someone who's been beating him round his bloated, cushingoid
head for seven years...

Happy holidays!

Family Guy

May 17, 2022, 11:49:08 AM5/17/22
On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 8:21:03 PM UTC-4, The Motherfucking Chad wrote:
> On Mon, 16 May 2022 21:56:05 +1000, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
>
> > he drives from Salt Lake City to Phoenix in his tiny, secondhand Nissan
> > Versa
> 1. The Versa SV isn't tiny.

It wouldn't be, for someone of your weight.
Careful when you drive near the zoo...someone might think an elephant is trying to escape.

> 2. I rented a vehicle, because I refuse to drive through the belly of the
> beast that is the United States and encounter the inbred Sticklers of
> America.

Renting a vehicle when you could have put that cost toward other expenses. Man are you stupid.

> Now hurry, I'm sure you can find more ways to stalk me!

You're the one who stalks, remember? Hey, how's Signorelli doing these days?

Cujo DeSockpuppet

May 17, 2022, 5:14:53 PM5/17/22
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
]news:mn.8c807e6578...@phoid.con:

> The Motherfucking Chad submitted this idea :
>> On Mon, 16 May 2022 21:56:05 +1000, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
>>
>>> he drives from Salt Lake City to Phoenix in his tiny, secondhand
>>> Nissan Versa
>>
>> 1. The Versa SV isn't tiny.
>
> Er, yes it is. Which is exactly why you'll find it in the "Micro" car
> category, you stupid fuck.
>
>> 2. I rented a vehicle, because I refuse to drive through the belly of
>> the beast that is the United States and encounter the inbred
>> Sticklers of America.
>
> Whilst the irony of you shitcanning your own Utah backyard is not lost
> on me, there's a very obvious reason why the only two "holidays"
> you've had in your life have been to that cesspit, Phoenix;
>
> 1. It's home to the only remaining family who will acknowledge your
> pitiful existence
> 2. It's cheap
> 3. It's the nearest capital city to that Mormon dump which you subsist
> in, Salt Lake City.
>
>> Now hurry, I'm sure you can find more ways to stalk me!
>
> He said, breaking away from his holiday - again - desperately trying
> to impress someone who's been beating him round his bloated,
> cushingoid head for seven years...
>
> Happy holidays!

Chins O'Plenty talks about a hockey game and hotels instead. Phoenix
proper is a declining shithole but that's about Chadweasel's speed.

A wildly overpriced Sedona and Flagstaff are far more interesting towns
and I enjoyed them immensely. But the really cool places to me are the
(overhyped) Grand Canyon and the Petrified Forest. Driving around the
sparse desert areas like the Painted Desert subjects one to an awe
inspiring set of colors.

https://tinyurl.com/Zimmermanspainteddesert

Monument Valley and Glen Canyon are relatively close for Chad but not a
mention. Why is that, Chadpon?

Of course I took the Hoover Dam VIP tour when I got trapped into
business weekend in Las Vegas a few years back. I played hooky instead
and checked out the desert and the dam. The dam doesn't compare to
natural colors in the surrounding but still it's an amazing feat of
engineering.

The Motherfucking Chad

May 17, 2022, 6:53:22 PM5/17/22
On Tue, 17 May 2022 19:12:21 +1000, ]v[etaphoid wrote:

> The Motherfucking Chad submitted this idea :
>> On Mon, 16 May 2022 21:56:05 +1000, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
>>
>>> he drives from Salt Lake City to Phoenix in his tiny, secondhand
>>> Nissan Versa
>>
>> 1. The Versa SV isn't tiny.
>
> Er, yes it is.

Er, no it isn't. The 2018 Nissan Versa SV is a four-door compact sedan.

Add "cars" to the long list of things you don't know shot about.

> the only two "holidays" you've
> had in your life have been to that cesspit, Phoenix;

I've had holidays and vacations all over the United States and Canada.
Your stalking skills are subpar.

The Motherfucking Chad

May 17, 2022, 7:00:13 PM5/17/22
On Tue, 17 May 2022 08:49:06 -0700, Family Guy wrote:

>> 2. I rented a vehicle, because I refuse to drive through the belly of
>> the beast that is the United States and encounter the inbred Sticklers
>> of America.
>
> Renting a vehicle when you could have put that cost toward other
> expenses. Man are you stupid.

Expense is not a concern. We want to actually see where we visit, and
doing this trip on the road is making it possible. You can't take pictures
of Joshua Tree or Saguaro from an airplane, Dink. Same goes for the
Sequoias, Cascades, and everywhere else we're hitting up.

You're a stupid little boy who has never been more than 200 miles from
home. You can keep your ignorant assertions to yourself.

Skeeter

May 17, 2022, 7:24:24 PM5/17/22
Your lies are transparent.

Skeeter

May 17, 2022, 7:25:56 PM5/17/22
Nice story but so untrue. Poor Chad wants people to think he's "well
off".

Family Guy

May 17, 2022, 9:08:24 PM5/17/22
On Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at 7:00:13 PM UTC-4, The Motherfucking Chad wrote:
> On Tue, 17 May 2022 08:49:06 -0700, Family Guy wrote:
>
> >> 2. I rented a vehicle, because I refuse to drive through the belly of
> >> the beast that is the United States and encounter the inbred Sticklers
> >> of America.
> >
> > Renting a vehicle when you could have put that cost toward other
> > expenses. Man are you stupid.

> Expense is not a concern.

I guess when your whole trip is imaginary...

>We want to actually see where we visit, and
> doing this trip on the road is making it possible. You can't take pictures
> of Joshua Tree or Saguaro from an airplane, Dink.

Technically you can take pictures of anything from an airplane.

>Same goes for the
> Sequoias, Cascades, and everywhere else we're hitting up.

Uh-huh, and when do you plan to post photos for "proof?"

> You're a stupid little boy who has never been more than 200 miles from
> home. You can keep your ignorant assertions to yourself.

Hey shitface: I have been to Yellowstone, Toronto, Philadelphia, Washington D.C. and even inside the White House.
I've been to Carlsbad Caverns, the Grant Tetons, Mount Rushmore and Wichita.

In recent times I've traveled to the Appalachian Mountains, Jekyll Island and Savannah.

Suck a lollipop, you angry Eric Cartman look-alike.
Get a little fatter in the cheeks, maybe you can enter a contest.
Can you say "Screw you guys, I'm going home?"

]v[etaphoid

May 18, 2022, 6:38:02 AM5/18/22
Skeeter brought next idea :
> about Pearl Jam.

Partially true.

His former family have confirmed that he did see Pearl Jam.

Rather than a six week trip around the USA, Chad took a ten hour drive
in his secondhand sub-compacy Nissan Versa from Salt Lake City (where
Eddie refused to play) to Phoenix so that he could celebrate his 46th
birthday on his own by watching an actual live band.

Why didn't he drive the Mercedes or the Crosstrek, you ask?

Same reason he didn't take his wife.

They're all as imaginary as the idea of taking a make-believe holiday
from your make-believe job and your make-believe home in Vermont

Chad's life sucks. And his own family confirmed it.

Anyway, happy birthday Chadwick...

]v[etaphoid

May 19, 2022, 5:59:27 PM5/19/22
The Motherfucking Chad brought next idea :
No problem.

Upload a single photo taken in the last ten years showing you in any
location that isn't Salt Lake City or Phoenix.

We'll believe you, bud...

The Motherfucking Chad

May 19, 2022, 6:57:08 PM5/19/22
On Fri, 20 May 2022 07:59:20 +1000, ]v[etaphoid wrote:

> Upload a single photo taken in the last ten years showing you in any
> location that isn't Salt Lake City or Phoenix.

Just one? Why not three from the past couple of weeks?

https://imgur.com/a/efLlb4H

Eat shit, bitchboy - and don't forget to dance.

Skeeter

May 19, 2022, 7:44:45 PM5/19/22
More bullshit

Janithor

]v[etaphoid

May 20, 2022, 5:38:06 AM5/20/22
The Motherfucking Chad wrote :
Notwithstanding that every single one of those alleged happy snaps were
taken in a state which borders Salt Lake City, which part didn't you
understand?

"Upload a single photo taken in the last ten years showing you"

Not only could you not get an imaginary wife to appear in a single
photo, you couldn't even fit your own gigantic head in a single frame?

ROFL!

Lou Proctor

May 28, 2022, 10:28:03 AM5/28/22
The Motherfucking Chad <themotherf...@protonmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 12 May 2022 23:25:20 +1000, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
>
>> a 2,615 mile, two day bus trip from Vermont to Phoenix to go to a
>> concert
>
> Maybe you'd travel like that, but I know how to fly west and rent a car
> for a looping road trip through the southwest U.S.
>
> Stay stupid, Outback Jackoff.

So you flew 2,615 miles west to start a looping road trip from the city you
already rent in? Silly Salt Lake boy!

Lou Proctor

May 28, 2022, 1:17:06 PM5/28/22
The Motherfucking Chad <themotherf...@protonmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 14 May 2022 04:31:38 -0700, Family Guy wrote:
>
>> On Friday, May 13, 2022 at 2:56:56 PM UTC-4, the narcissistic sociopath
>> and pathological liar Chadlee Anvil "The Chad" Bryant as The
>> Motherfucking Chad wrote:

>>> Why would I be wearing a mask?
>>
>> Because you were flying on a plane
>
> 1. I flew United.
>
> 2. A flight across the flyover country of the United States of Lowered
> Expectations takes longer than two hours.

>>> My wife did.
>>>

>> The imaginary one?
>
> The very real one that I sleep next to most of the time.
>
> My life is far better than yours.

I’ll bet your imaginary wife is super hot and gives great blowjobs.

Actually, I know she does - since I imagine flying with her and jamming my
cock and balls down her ever willing throat too!

Davey Zimmerman #274

May 28, 2022, 4:47:42 PM5/28/22
Lou Proctor <land...@gmail.com> wrote in

> The Motherfucking Chad <themotherf...@protonmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 14 May 2022 04:31:38 -0700, Family Guy wrote:
>>
>>> On Friday, May 13, 2022 at 2:56:56 PM UTC-4, the narcissistic
>>> sociopath and pathological liar Chadlee Anvil "The Chad" Bryant as

>>> Because you were flying on a plane
>>
>> 1. I flew United.
>>
>> 2. A flight across the flyover country of the United States of
>> Lowered Expectations takes longer than two hours.

From NYC (LaGuardia or Kennedy) to San Diego is approximately 6 hours in
the air. You can subtract about an hour for Sky Harbor (Phoenix). The
other way is faster (5 hours) as it moves along with the jet stream. The
pilot on one flight commented that it is about a 75MPH difference.

From Chadpon's imaginary real estate empire in Vermont, flying out of
the Burlington VT airport to Phoenix isn't a direct flight though. So
it's almost a whole waking day from hovel to hovel.

>>> The imaginary one?
>>
>> The very real one that I sleep next to most of the time.
>>
>> My life is far better than yours.
>>

> I’ll bet your imaginary wife is super hot and gives great blowjobs.
>
> Actually, I know she does - since I imagine flying with her and
> jamming my cock and balls down her ever willing throat too!

Can you imagine Chadweasel inflating her during the flight if he gets
the (hopefully infrequent) urge? His bloated face and chins would look
like a rotten strawberry about a quarter of the way through.