Re: EMMETT OR TONY EAKS AS THE FIRST USENET PISSBUM???

Allen Pruitt

Jan 15, 2022, 12:22:43 PM1/15/22
In article <MPG.3c4aad54f...@nntp.aioe.org>, lo...@AETNA.COM
Trailer Park Pissbum Tony Eaks socked up as THE MOTHERFUCKING CHAD <lo...@AETNA.COM> says...

> In article <MPG.3c410c619...@news.newsgroupdirect.com>,
> allen....@Pueblo.invalid says...
> >
> > In article <xIGdnXcmday4qEr8...@giganews.com>, purse...@gmail.com says...

> > > he was guilty
> > >
> > Him and Tony 'Skeeter' Eaks were both known as pissbums
> > for some reason.
>
> People call me drug addled and stupid. I really am a pissbum.
>
> OK BYE

Nice to see you're finally owing it, Eaks, you were branded
that way decades ago, even way back when you were poasting
as wild bill and carny and lamey.

That handle stays with you like herpes, pissbum.

> 455 E Creekside Cir Apt A, Murray, Utah.
> https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/801-988-9795
> https://www.policearrests.com/utah/chadlee_anvil_bryant_id_7028724.html
> https://imgur.com/a/tuvlZ75

But..but pissbum, you always whine about RL outer-filthing,
is it only OK for you to do that as long as you're frogging
the person you're butthurt about?

--
https://imgur.com/a/bgggb35 <--- Colorado's finest

Skeeter

Jan 15, 2022, 12:39:46 PM1/15/22
You posted that Chad Bryant. You really are a fuck up.

>That handle stays with you like herpes, pissbum.
>>

>> 455 E Creekside Cir Apt A, Murray, Utah.
>> https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/801-988-9795
>> https://www.policearrests.com/utah/chadlee_anvil_bryant_id_7028724.html
>> https://imgur.com/a/tuvlZ75
>>
>But..but pissbum, you always whine about RL outer-filthing,
>is it only OK for you to do that as long as you're frogging
>the person you're butthurt about?

Listen to you cry about what you are guilty of. You can't take your
own medicine Chad Bryant?

But we all know that was you seeking attention again.

%

Jan 15, 2022, 12:53:07 PM1/15/22
STFU pratt.

Allen Pruitt

Jan 15, 2022, 1:00:17 PM1/15/22
In article <1f26ug54p57dvnl7p...@4ax.com>, per...@gmail.con says...
Hi gerk.

Skeeter

Jan 15, 2022, 1:10:01 PM1/15/22
Pratt...lol

%

Jan 15, 2022, 2:00:35 PM1/15/22
yay

%

Jan 15, 2022, 2:02:51 PM1/15/22
On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 13:00:14 -0500, Allen Pratt
hi chad

Skeeter

Jan 15, 2022, 2:14:57 PM1/15/22
he's fat

%

Jan 15, 2022, 2:15:30 PM1/15/22
yay

%

Jan 15, 2022, 2:17:09 PM1/15/22
he has a big face

%

Jan 15, 2022, 2:23:30 PM1/15/22
on all 4 sides

Allen Pruitt

Jan 15, 2022, 2:49:51 PM1/15/22
In article <24qdnW5urf62gn78...@giganews.com>, purse...@gmail.com says...
You have four sides on your front, assworm.

https://imgur.com/a/UXzxN8a

Allen Pruitt

Jan 15, 2022, 2:53:31 PM1/15/22
In article <24qdnXJurf4xgH78...@giganews.com>, purse...@gmail.com says...
You must have some sort of face fetish, assworm, you said
the same thing about gerks head. LOL

Allen Pruitt

Jan 15, 2022, 2:57:52 PM1/15/22
In article <1976ugp8gp70v26vo...@4ax.com>, Sc...@invalid.invalid says...
Drug addled trailer trash pissbum Skeeter wrote:
> he's fat
>
> https://imgur.com/a/UXzxN8a

Must be an industrial strength rascal that he's sporting
in that pic.

Skeeter

Jan 15, 2022, 3:37:41 PM1/15/22
moon pie

Skeeter

Jan 15, 2022, 3:38:31 PM1/15/22
your obsession with gerks "head" is noted you sick freak.

Skeeter

Jan 15, 2022, 3:39:10 PM1/15/22
Chad is really fat, i mean really FAT

Skeeter

Jan 15, 2022, 3:39:47 PM1/15/22
I saw that pic of Chad, it's old, he's fatter now.

Allen Pruitt

Jan 15, 2022, 4:06:15 PM1/15/22
In article <r4c6ughoqqrn2j87v...@4ax.com>, Sc...@invalid.invalid says...
Settle down trailer-tard Tony, the assworm is the guy that's
obsessed with face and head size. Damn you're dumb.

%

Jan 15, 2022, 4:12:35 PM1/15/22
apple pie

%

Jan 15, 2022, 4:22:25 PM1/15/22
On 1/15/2022 4:11 PM, % wrote:
> how can you relate a head to a face big tits

are you hopped up on drugs again

Skeeter

Jan 15, 2022, 4:23:54 PM1/15/22
On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 16:06:13 -0500, Allen Pruitt
To late Chad Bryant, you projected your sick thoughts and you can't un
ring that bell you sick fuck.

Skeeter

Jan 15, 2022, 4:24:21 PM1/15/22
sour apple pie

a big one

%

Jan 15, 2022, 4:24:57 PM1/15/22
only on his fat side

%

Jan 15, 2022, 4:26:37 PM1/15/22
and he likes puppy bellies

Skeeter

Jan 15, 2022, 4:28:23 PM1/15/22
why is chad always talking about drugs

Skeeter

Jan 15, 2022, 4:29:00 PM1/15/22
yea, for breakfast

%

Jan 15, 2022, 4:39:29 PM1/15/22
or just to rub up and down

Allen Pruitt

Jan 15, 2022, 5:26:06 PM1/15/22
In article <64f6ughfdtkpdlkh2...@4ax.com>, Sc...@invalid.invalid says...
Is that a Mexican breakfast in your arm, pissbum?

https://imgur.com/a/bgggb35 LOL

%

Jan 15, 2022, 5:48:11 PM1/15/22
what say HogBoy face on head

Skeeter

Jan 15, 2022, 6:24:46 PM1/15/22
uh oh i pushed a button

%

Jan 16, 2022, 7:22:40 AM1/16/22
On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 17:26:03 -0500, Allen Pratt
is that a burrito in your pocket or are you just glad to see me

Allen Pruitt

Jan 16, 2022, 8:58:16 AM1/16/22
In article <sf38ugdd0it9l5g45...@4ax.com>, per...@gmail.con says...
Hi gerk, trying to get chipotlaid?

%

Jan 16, 2022, 1:04:54 PM1/16/22
On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 08:58:14 -0500, Allen Pratt
hi pratt trying to get pwned again

Allen Pruitt

Jan 16, 2022, 2:10:46 PM1/16/22

Skeeter

Jan 16, 2022, 2:21:36 PM1/16/22
Chad sure does have some sick shit going thru his mind.

%

Jan 16, 2022, 2:27:51 PM1/16/22
stfu, post humping pissbum

%

Jan 16, 2022, 2:53:27 PM1/16/22
On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 14:10:34 -0500, Allen Pratt
that was colon burke pratface

Skeeter

Jan 16, 2022, 3:04:12 PM1/16/22
now you have me confused with chad

Allen Pruitt

Jan 16, 2022, 3:30:33 PM1/16/22
In article <ust8ugdfgtj5dhl16...@4ax.com>, per...@gmail.con says...
Right, that was *you* Neal Warren. LOL

marika

Jan 18, 2022, 4:40:24 PM1/18/22
At least its not a fig

Figs are the werthers (grandma hard candy) of the plant world.

mk5000

Oh, would I could describe these conceptions, could impress upon paper all that is living so full and warm within me, that it might be the mirror of my soul, as my soul is the mirror of the infinite God! O my friend — but it is too much for my strength — I sink under the weight of the splendour of these visions!”
― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, The Sorrows of Young Werther

marika

Jan 18, 2022, 4:45:48 PM1/18/22
Fig pie

Figs are gross

A stenographer I know had a fig tree

In those jobs, she was never allowed to give anyone anything or pay for a meal because of some work rule but she could give me and all the other people she knew figs

I would find them in my hand bag a month later

They are too sweet and have a gross texture and there is almost nothing non gross you can cook them with

mk5000

“A dim vastness is spread before our souls; the perceptions of our mind are as obscure as those of our vision... But alas! when we have attained our object, when the distant 'there' becomes the present 'here,' all is changed; we are as poor and circumscribed as ever, and our souls still languish for unattainable happiness.”

%

Jan 18, 2022, 5:46:10 PM1/18/22
its a date

Janithor

Jan 20, 2022, 11:35:24 PM1/20/22
x-no-archive: yes

On 1/15/2022 12:22 PM, Allen Pruitt wrote:
> In article <MPG.3c4aad54f...@nntp.aioe.org>, lo...@AETNA.COM
> Trailer Park Pissbum Tony Eaks socked up as THE MOTHERFUCKING CHAD <lo...@AETNA.COM> says...

Emmett is the first OG and all-time badass.

https://emmettgulleycollection.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/stinky1.jpg

You better watch yourself.

--
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of

%

Jan 21, 2022, 2:09:45 PM1/21/22
On 1/20/2022 11:35 PM, Janithor wrote:

>> On 1/15/2022 12:22 PM, Allen Pruitt wrote:
>>> In article <MPG.3c4aad54f...@nntp.aioe.org>, lo...@AETNA.COM
>>> Trailer Park Pissbum Tony Eaks socked up as THE MOTHERFUCKING CHAD
>>> <lo...@AETNA.COM> says...
>>

>> Emmett is the first OG and all-time badass.
>>
>> https://emmettgulleycollection.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/stinky1.jpg
>>
>> You better watch yourself.

he's scary alright

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLq5_Ab0gzk

i wonder how him and skeeter both got to be known as pissbums'
here in these froups

Janithor

Jan 21, 2022, 2:23:11 PM1/21/22
x-no-archive: yes

On 1/21/2022 2:07 PM, % wrote:
> On 1/20/2022 11:35 PM, Janithor wrote:
>> x-no-archive: yes
>>
>> On 1/15/2022 12:22 PM, Allen Pruitt wrote:
>>> In article <MPG.3c4aad54f...@nntp.aioe.org>, lo...@AETNA.COM
>>> Trailer Park Pissbum Tony Eaks socked up as THE MOTHERFUCKING CHAD
>>> <lo...@AETNA.COM> says...
>>

>> Emmett is the first OG and all-time badass.
>>
>> https://emmettgulleycollection.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/stinky1.jpg
>>
>> You better watch yourself.
>>
> he's scary alright
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLq5_Ab0gzk
>
> i wonder how him and skeeter both got to be known as pissbums'
> here in these froups

and yet he'd still beat your ass into the ground. Sad.

Skeeter

Jan 21, 2022, 2:25:53 PM1/21/22
On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 14:09:42 -0500, % <p...@sent.net> wrote:

>>> Emmett is the first OG and all-time badass.
>>>
>>> https://emmettgulleycollection.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/stinky1.jpg
>>>
>>> You better watch yourself.
>>>
>he's scary alright

He could whip your ass.

>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLq5_Ab0gzk
>>
>i wonder how him and skeeter both got to be known as pissbums'
>here in these froups

Since you are the only one using it I guess you just made yourself
look stupid again.

%

Jan 21, 2022, 2:37:08 PM1/21/22
On 2022-01-21 12:23 p.m., Janithor wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 1/21/2022 2:07 PM, % wrote:
>> On 1/20/2022 11:35 PM, Janithor wrote:
>>> x-no-archive: yes

>>> Emmett is the first OG and all-time badass.
>>>
>>> https://emmettgulleycollection.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/stinky1.jpg
>>>
>>> You better watch yourself.
>>>
>> he's scary alright
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLq5_Ab0gzk
>>
>> i wonder how him and skeeter both got to be known as pissbums'
>> here in these froups
>
> and yet he'd still beat your ass into the ground.  Sad.

who wouldn't

Janithor

Jan 21, 2022, 3:11:50 PM1/21/22
x-no-archive: yes
Good point.

BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Jan 21, 2022, 3:59:49 PM1/21/22
The jewboi who's the other fale % wouldn't.

%

Jan 21, 2022, 4:06:21 PM1/21/22
On 2022-01-21 1:59 p.m., BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700 Washington
oh chad

Janithor

Jan 21, 2022, 4:29:43 PM1/21/22
x-no-archive: yes

On 1/21/2022 3:59 PM, BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700 Washington St
True, true.

BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Jan 21, 2022, 4:46:40 PM1/21/22
No, not Chad. Some uppity kike allegedly out of Philadelphia.

%

Jan 21, 2022, 4:53:10 PM1/21/22
On 2022-01-21 2:46 p.m., BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700 Washington
i already said chad

Janithor

Jan 21, 2022, 5:03:27 PM1/21/22
x-no-archive: yes

On 1/21/2022 4:46 PM, BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700 Washington St
He does seem to think rather highly of himself. Which is strange since
he's such a coward he can't even confront you in Usenet let alone in
real life.

BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Jan 22, 2022, 7:23:50 AM1/22/22
And I already said not Chad.

BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Jan 22, 2022, 7:25:17 AM1/22/22
x-no-archive: no

On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 17:03:24 -0500, Janithurd <Jani...@comcast.net>
That's what sometimes happen when you take them to the vet to get
circumcised. They get neutered as well.

%

Jan 22, 2022, 1:39:34 PM1/22/22
On 2022-01-22 5:23 a.m., BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700 Washington
too late its chad

Janithor

Jan 22, 2022, 1:47:54 PM1/22/22
x-no-archive: yes
Definitely Chad.

%

Jan 22, 2022, 1:56:14 PM1/22/22
of course its chad

BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Jan 22, 2022, 2:28:43 PM1/22/22
No, it's not, Gerk.

%

Jan 22, 2022, 2:31:06 PM1/22/22
On 2022-01-22 12:28 p.m., BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700
you could never be the great me ,
i'm the best thing ever happened to usenet

Skeeter

Jan 22, 2022, 2:41:40 PM1/22/22
On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 13:47:51 -0500, Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net>
wrote:
The fat one?

%

Jan 22, 2022, 2:42:58 PM1/22/22
the hippo face one

Skeeter

Jan 22, 2022, 2:47:46 PM1/22/22
oh yea, he tried to act cool a while ago but we slapped him back into
his cage.

%

Jan 22, 2022, 2:49:59 PM1/22/22
i put him in solitary

Skeeter

Jan 22, 2022, 3:01:26 PM1/22/22
he never learns

%

Jan 22, 2022, 3:05:24 PM1/22/22
guys like him die young from massive coronaries anyway

%

Jan 22, 2022, 3:26:19 PM1/22/22
while you trip over me i put you usenet rubes in alt.idiots...repeatedly

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.idiots ROFL

Skeeter

Jan 22, 2022, 3:49:08 PM1/22/22
Chad thinks he's some kind of usenet guru. In fact he's a coward and
does what cowards do.

%

Jan 22, 2022, 4:04:10 PM1/22/22
it doesn't take a guru to make you and the assworm look
like idiots, pissbum, you do that to yourselves

BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Jan 22, 2022, 4:37:31 PM1/22/22
You could never be the real %.

>i'm the best thing ever happened to usenet

Delusional. You should be on alt.transgendered!

%

Jan 22, 2022, 5:45:39 PM1/22/22
On 2022-01-22 2:37 p.m., BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700 Washington
ask my wife if i should go there

BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Jan 22, 2022, 7:23:38 PM1/22/22
Why, is he 'trans'?

%

Jan 22, 2022, 7:27:19 PM1/22/22
On 2022-01-22 5:23 p.m., BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700 Washington
no there's no trains here

Sn!pe

Jan 22, 2022, 7:56:38 PM1/22/22
Why do you waste your time on this idiot, %?

--
^Ï^ <https://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E>

My pet rock Gordon just is.

%

Jan 22, 2022, 7:59:11 PM1/22/22
i guess i try to answer all comers

Sn!pe

Jan 22, 2022, 8:00:21 PM1/22/22
% <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> > Why do you waste your time on this idiot, %?
> >
> i guess i try to answer all comers

Well, it's your time to waste, right enough.

%

Jan 22, 2022, 8:05:14 PM1/22/22
On 2022-01-22 6:00 p.m., Sn!pe wrote:
> % <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>>> Why do you waste your time on this idiot, %?
>>>
>> i guess i try to answer all comers
>
> Well, it's your time to waste, right enough.

it is that and everyone else gets to do it their way

Skeeter

Jan 22, 2022, 8:11:46 PM1/22/22
Really? So then what's your role in this?

Skeeter

Jan 22, 2022, 8:13:09 PM1/22/22

pandora

Jan 22, 2022, 8:25:08 PM1/22/22
Great song!

Fred OInka

Jan 22, 2022, 9:01:15 PM1/22/22
On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 16:26:25 -0500, % <p...@sent.net> wrote:

>On 1/22/2022 4:23 PM, % wrote:
>> On 2022-01-22 2:16 p.m., % wrote:
>>> if you tell yourself that enough you might believe it
>>
>as he replies from alt.idiots again, you keep that froup
>going, fat dave LOL

Fred OInka

Jan 22, 2022, 9:02:17 PM1/22/22
On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 16:44:02 -0500, % <p...@sent.net> wrote:
>you and the drug addled pissbum tony eaks will OD first LOL

Wouldn't it be cool if you knew what you rerun on about?

%

Jan 22, 2022, 9:02:21 PM1/22/22

Fred OInka

Jan 22, 2022, 9:03:08 PM1/22/22
On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 16:48:02 -0500, % <p...@sent.net> wrote:

>On 1/22/2022 4:15 PM, % wrote:
>> so what i send you to alt.knob.kissers and you're winning the count
> >
>except that has *never* happened, pipe dreaming squiggles LOL

I believe him. You are a king over there.

Skeeter

Jan 22, 2022, 9:19:49 PM1/22/22

%

Jan 22, 2022, 9:28:22 PM1/22/22

Skeeter

Jan 22, 2022, 10:59:06 PM1/22/22

%

Jan 22, 2022, 11:16:53 PM1/22/22

]v[etaphoid

Jan 23, 2022, 4:51:40 AM1/23/22
Allen Pruitt expressed precisely :
> In article <ust8ugdfgtj5dhl16...@4ax.com>, per...@gmail.con
> says...
>>
>> On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 14:10:34 -0500, Allen Pratt
>> <allen....@Pueblo.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> In article <qhn8ugdagpmoskv6v...@4ax.com>, per...@gmail.con
>>> says...

>>> You mean like this, scatboi?
>>>
>>> https://www.google.com/search?q=Fecalpheliac+fake+vet+scatboi+g8dgc&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=625&dpr=1
>>> ROFL!
>>
>> that was colon burke pratface
>>
> Right, that was *you* Neal Warren. LOL

You sound like you are getting confused by your own sockpuppets and
fetishes, lonely Chad.

Chins up, buddy...

--
"I already served during an armed campaign"
- self-described decorated veteran, Chadlee Bryant on Apr 11, 2017

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA
http://www.stolenvalor.com/

]v[etaphoid

Jan 23, 2022, 5:02:15 AM1/23/22
Allen Pruitt formulated the question :
> In article <r4c6ughoqqrn2j87v...@4ax.com>,
> Sc...@invalid.invalid says...
>>
>> On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 14:53:29 -0500, Allen Pruitt
>> <allen....@Pueblo.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> In article <24qdnXJurf4xgH78...@giganews.com>,
>>> purse...@gmail.com says...
>>> You must have some sort of face fetish, assworm, you said
>>> the same thing about gerks head. LOL
>>
>> your obsession with gerks "head" is noted you sick freak.
>>
> Settle down trailer-tard Tony, the assworm is the guy that's
> obsessed with face and head size. Damn you're dumb.

I'm pretty obsessed with your head size, Chad.

How on earth does that even happen? By every medical standard, you
should be dead!

https://imgur.com/a/UMBEHnM

Craig Johnson

Jan 23, 2022, 7:39:47 AM1/23/22
In article <ssf16r$t3q$1...@dont-email.me>, Jani...@comcast.net
janiTURD whined...

> On 1/21/2022 2:07 PM, % wrote:
> > On 1/20/2022 11:35 PM, Janithor wrote:
> >> x-no-archive: yes

> >> Emmett is the first OG and all-time badass.
> >>
> >> https://emmettgulleycollection.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/stinky1.jpg
> >>
> >> You better watch yourself.
> >>
> > he's scary alright
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLq5_Ab0gzk
> >
> > i wonder how him and skeeter both got to be known as pissbums'
> > here in these froups
>
> and yet he'd still beat your ass into the ground. Sad.

LOL! Poor janiTURD worships destitute pissbums.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umflWnuTRn8 ROFL!

Fred OInka

Jan 23, 2022, 12:45:49 PM1/23/22
In article <Zo6dnUQ5uapnPXH8...@giganews.com>, purse...@gmail.com says...

> On 2022-01-22 2:44 p.m., % wrote:

> >> guys like him die young from massive coronaries anyway
> > >
> > you and the drug addled pissbum tony eaks will OD first  LOL
>
> so

I'm just glad you quit drinking after the doctors told
you that your liver was the size of a basketball, Dave.

--
I'm just me, smart, cute and did I say Smrat?
https://www.facebook.com/teandson

My trailer park is better than yours is:
https://reviews.birdeye.com/lamp-lighter-mobile-home-park-156922280063292

https://postimg.cc/KRRFTW8x

BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Jan 23, 2022, 1:49:07 PM1/23/22
There's jack shit up there.

KWills

Jan 23, 2022, 1:50:38 PM1/23/22
On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 12:45:46 -0500, Fred OInka <Fred...@invalid.com>
wrote:
You can't park there today: church services.
--
KWills
counselor.

%

Jan 23, 2022, 2:11:56 PM1/23/22
On 2022-01-23 11:49 a.m., BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700
i know , it's my hideout

%

Jan 23, 2022, 2:13:33 PM1/23/22
oh look honey , the kids are playing computers

%

Jan 23, 2022, 2:20:18 PM1/23/22

Fred OInka

Jan 23, 2022, 3:40:36 PM1/23/22