Re: THERE ARE 13 CANADIAN FUCKWITS

1 view

NSFW

Jun 24, 2022, 10:04:43 AM6/24/22
Drug addled trailer trash pissbum Tony Eaks AKA Skeeter wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 13:20:12 -0400, NSFW <NS...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Skeeter wrote:

>>> Looks likes Chad is back for another ass kicking.
>>>
>> Fat fuck Chad Bryant owns you pissbum, you see that
>> loser behind every post.
>>
>> What did the dead beat daddy thief do to you to make
>> you so butthurt over him?
>
> Chad likes the abuse.

So you enjoy pleasing the fat fuck loser, you two
are very much alike. LOL

Skeeter

Jun 24, 2022, 10:06:35 AM6/24/22
I laugh at him and the stupid things he does. Know what I mean?

]v[etaphoid

Jun 25, 2022, 6:58:09 PM6/25/22
I certainly do.

It's very entertaining to watch you boxed his massive head around
Usenet. And his determination to hide behind so many pathetic socks,
means there's always another halfwit to depants.

Let's just hope that Chadlee never gets a brain, a backbone or a
life...

--
"I already served during an armed campaign"
- self-described decorated veteran & stolen valor criminal, Chadlee

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA

Russian Cowards - get the fuck out of Ukraine
American Cowards - give up your guns and stop killing children
Chad - teach both groups how to be proper spineless cowards like
yourself...

Skeeter

Jun 25, 2022, 7:00:21 PM6/25/22
He wouldn't know what to do with them anyway, look at what he did to
the last ones he had.