How come chad chooses to live in a city with no diversity?

robert stickler

Jan 18, 2022, 2:10:17 AM1/18/22
Tell us

]v[etaphoid

Jan 18, 2022, 8:19:32 AM1/18/22
robert stickler laid this down on his screen :
> Tell us

Because he's ugly and he stinks!

--
"I already served during an armed campaign"
- self-described decorated veteran, Chadlee Bryant on Apr 11, 2017

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA
http://www.stolenvalor.com/

%

Jan 18, 2022, 8:57:19 AM1/18/22

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Jan 18, 2022, 9:18:16 AM1/18/22
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
]news:mn.98097e61ce...@phoid.con:

> robert stickler laid this down on his screen :
>> Tell us
>
> Because he's ugly and he stinks!

Montpelier, his claimed home and base for his real estate and business
empire, isn't much better.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montpelier,_Vermont#Race_and_ethnicity

"In 2019, the racial and ethnic makeup of Montpelier was 92.2%
non-Hispanic white, 1.6% Black or African American, 1.5% Asian, 2.4% two
or more races, and 2.3% Hispanic or Latin American of any race. Among
the population in 2019, 4.1% were foreign-born persons.[30] In 2010, the
racial makeup of the city was 93.7% White, 1.0% African American, 0.3%
Native American, 2.2% Asian, 0.01% Pacific Islander, 0.39% from other
races, and 2.2% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race
were 2.1% of the population."

So how long has Chadweasel been a racist? The Magic 8-Ball says at least 45
years.

Family Guy

Jan 18, 2022, 3:47:01 PM1/18/22
I'm sure he was a racist before then

The Motherfucking Chad

Jan 18, 2022, 7:25:49 PM1/18/22
robert stickler wrote:

> Tell us

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mishawaka,_Indiana#2010_census

"The racial makeup of the city was 86.1% White, 6.9% African American,
0.4% Native American, 1.9% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 1.6% from other
races, and 2.9% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race
were 4.5% of the population."

Sit the fuck down, retard.

--
"How do you 'stalk' something that is public?"
-Alexander "Family Guy" Cain

Skeeter

Jan 18, 2022, 8:01:48 PM1/18/22
On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 00:25:46 -0000 (UTC), The Motherfucking Chad
<themotherf...@protonmail.com> wrote:

>robert stickler wrote:
>
>> Tell us
>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mishawaka,_Indiana#2010_census
>
>"The racial makeup of the city was 86.1% White, 6.9% African American,
>0.4% Native American, 1.9% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 1.6% from other
>races, and 2.9% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race
>were 4.5% of the population."
>
>Sit the fuck down, retard.

Chad prefers white Mormon people, Chad is a racist.

The Motherfucking Chad

Jan 18, 2022, 8:03:09 PM1/18/22
Mormons can fuck off, just like you, white trash.

%

Jan 18, 2022, 9:55:50 PM1/18/22
chad is a mormon

robert stickler

Jan 19, 2022, 2:04:09 AM1/19/22
South bend is mostly black

]v[etaphoid

Jan 19, 2022, 5:30:34 AM1/19/22
The Motherfucking Chad brought next idea :
> robert stickler wrote:
>
>> Tell us
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mishawaka,_Indiana#2010_census
>
> "The racial makeup of the city was 86.1% White, 6.9% African American,
> 0.4% Native American, 1.9% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 1.6% from other
> races, and 2.9% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race
> were 4.5% of the population."
>
> Sit the fuck down, retard.

In future, please allow at leave half an hour to elapse before
following a response from one of your many half-witted socks.

You blubbering, friendless arseclamp!