Re: AY NOW Foreskin PEELER / THE Foreskin PEELER... Vatican Puts Priests on Trial Over Abuse Within Its Walls

KWills

Jun 24, 2022, 4:57:22 AM6/24/22
On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 09:59:27 -0600, Skeeter <Sc...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 11:25:29 -0400, Skeeter <t.e...@lamplighter.net>
>wrote:
>
>>KWills <comp...@gmail.com> says...
>>>
>>> AT LAST!!
>>>
>>> https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/14/world/europe/vatican-trial-priests-sexual-abuse.html
>>>

>>https://alt.usenet.kooks.narkive.com/RWcvR1mY/pretty-sure-even-the-fbi
>>
>>Tsk tsk, pedo's abound.
>>
>Chad Bryant got hs ass kicked.

He always does. He actually craves it.

Chad Bryant wrote in this very elaborate attempted scam;

I absolutely hate to do this, but I have no choice.

Yesterday, I was notified by my landlord that she hadn't received my
rent for the month of August. I had mailed her two money orders,
because she was out of town on vacation, and not there to receive it.
I've paid rent by mail many times before, and never had a problem.

The problem now is that she's demanding at least half of the $600 rent
by tonight, "or you, your kids, and your stuff need to be out so I can
have the house cleaned and advertised".

Being the responsible person I am, I've paid all my other bills for
the month, stocked the house with groceries, and have what I need for
transportation until the next pay day (which is a week from Friday). I
don't have $300+ laying around - I put every single dime I can into my
401k and other accounts, and I can't just pull that money out without
getting screwed. Check-cashing/loan places around here are all scams,
and they won't take my out-of-state bank (trust me, I've already
asked).

In the meantime, I won't get a refund on the money orders (and before
anyone asks why I paid rent with a money order, Utah is notorious for
check kiting and other fraud, and NOBODY takes checks around here
anymore, unless they're a utility company or employ a full-time check
recovery service to handle collections) for at least three weeks,
because Western Union has to make sure they weren't cashed.

I know times are tough for a lot of people, but if anyone can spare
some cash until I'm able to pay it back, I would be very grateful. The
easiest way for me to get it ASAP is to send it via PayPal to
ch...@chadbryant.net - I have a PayPal debit MasterCard that I can use
to pull out cash or purchase another money order.

It's come down to having to do this to keep myself and my family
housed, and it sucks.

"Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
offender."
-- Chad Bryant

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Chad's Grinder profile picture:
(Word is he's removed it out of embarrassment.)
https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9

Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/

KWills

Jun 24, 2022, 4:57:33 AM6/24/22
On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 13:48:21 -0400, NSFW <NS...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>Drug addled trailer trash pissbum Tony Eaks AKA Skeeter wrote:
>> On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 11:25:29 -0400, Skeeter <t.e...@lamplighter.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> KWills <comp...@gmail.com> says...

>>> https://alt.usenet.kooks.narkive.com/RWcvR1mY/pretty-sure-even-the-fbi
>>>
>>> Tsk tsk, pedo's abound.
>>>
>> Chad Bryant got hs ass kicked.
>>

>That fat fuck loser has a huge ass that you seem to worship, pissbum. LOL

At least you are able to admit you're a fat fuck loser. This is
real progress, Chadlee.
Why did you sexually molest your sons when they were toddlers?
What did your neighbors say to you that made you think they
invited you to break into their homes and steal their property?
What motivated you to LIE and claim you live in Vermont while
presenting the PROOF that you live in Utah?
Why do post pictures of yourself with my face over yours? Do you
think this will somehow cause you to no longer be the obese loser who
is so fat, you can't leave your one bedroom welfare apartment?

On June 25 Chadlee Anvil Bryant, 33, Madison, was arrested and charged
with obstructing police after an officer responded to a complaint
regarding Bryant allegedly touching a child. According to reports, a
woman reported that Bryant had tried to wrestle her 8 year old son
earlier. The officer located Bryant in the parking lot of a West
Washington Street liquor store panhandling. En-route to the store the
officer learned that Bryant was wanted on a child support warrant from
Utah.
Reports state that while the officer was speaking with Bryant
regarding the alleged assault Bryant denied the assault and was not
very cooperative.
However, reports state, when the officer informed Bryant that he
had an outstanding child support warrant, Bryant and the officer began
to struggle as the officer attempted to restrain and arrest Bryant.
Reports state that during the struggle the officer attempted to
use pepper spray against Bryant but Bryant struck the officer’s hand
with a spinkick and caused some of the spray to hit the officer. The
officer reported temporary blindness in one eye. Bryant tried to run
toward a Wendys and then was observed walking down the road toward
Burney Street.
Several officers responded to aid the Madison Police officer and,
reports state, when Bryant observed the officers approaching him on
the tracks from Burney Street he turned around and was detained and
arrested by the original officer.
Reports state that Bryant continued to struggle and scream after
he was handcuffed.

"i get everything free i never pay for anything that's how i survive
on welfare unlike those other idgits out there who's checks don't last
a week..."
Chadlee Bryant in Message-ID:
<_NednWr9jLEVjs7_...@giganews.com>

-- Chadlee Bryant in Message-ID: <VZFnG.10427$th5....@fx14.iad>

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

]v[etaphoid

Jun 24, 2022, 5:18:26 AM6/24/22
Skeeter explained on 24/06/2022 :
> On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 13:48:21 -0400, NSFW <NS...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Drug addled trailer trash pissbum Tony Eaks AKA Skeeter wrote:

>>> Chad Bryant got hs ass kicked.
>>>

>> That fat fuck loser has a huge ass that you seem to worship, pissbum. LOL
>

> How do you know so much about his ass faggy?

There are undiscovered tribes in Central Africa who have heard of
Chad's yuuuuuuge cottage cheese arse...

--
"I already served during an armed campaign"
- self-described decorated veteran & stolen valor criminal, Chadlee

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA

Russian Cowards - get the fuck out of Ukraine
American Cowards - give up your guns and stop killing children
Chad - teach both groups how to be proper spineless cowards like
yourself...

Checkmate

Jun 24, 2022, 8:07:44 PM6/24/22

On Fri, 24 Jun 2022 01:57:17 -0700, KWills said the following, and is
entirely responsible for its content:
Finally, the real Kwills, and not the froggy little shitbag copycat.

--
Checkmate

KWills

Jun 25, 2022, 4:46:02 AM6/25/22
On Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:07:34 -0700, Checkmate <fo...@gmail.corn> wrote:

[...]

>Finally, the real Kwills, and not the froggy little shitbag copycat.

<Strut> :)

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

KWills

Jun 26, 2022, 11:48:12 AM6/26/22
In article <MPG.3d1ff1a17...@usnews.blocknews.net>, fo...@gmail.corn says...
Fuckin' A! No wait...fuck a B, it has two holes, kiddie diddler.

https://www.google.com/search?q=KWills,+convicted&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=625&dpr=1 ROFL!

--
KWills
counselor.

KWills

Jun 26, 2022, 11:50:51 AM6/26/22
> On Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:07:34 -0700, Checkmate <fo...@gmail.corn> wrote:
>
> >Finally, the real pedo felon Kwills, and not the froggy little shitbag copycat.

Skeeter

Jun 26, 2022, 1:28:18 PM6/26/22
On Sun, 26 Jun 2022 11:50:48 -0400, KWills
<don't_wri...@anytime.net> wrote:

>> On Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:07:34 -0700, Checkmate <fo...@gmail.corn> wrote:
>>
>> >Finally, the real pedo felon Kwills, and not the froggy little shitbag copycat.
>>

>https://www.google.com/search?q=KWills,+convicted&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=625&dpr=1 ROFL!

Can't be Chad, I ran him off.

Skeeter

Jun 26, 2022, 3:29:53 PM6/26/22