DirecTV to drop One america News Network

The Motherfucking Chad

Jan 14, 2022, 8:40:46 PM1/14/22
If Skeeter Tweaks could afford a dish, he'd be pissed.

--
"How do you 'stalk' something that is public?"
-Alexander "Family Guy" Cain

]v[etaphoid

Jan 14, 2022, 8:50:47 PM1/14/22
The Motherfucking Chad presented the following explanation :
> If Skeeter Tweaks could afford a dish, he'd be pissed.

Get off your arse and leave your tiny flat every once in a while
Chadwick.

Life is not all about what television programs you can watch on your
tiny 23" monitor...

--
"I already served during an armed campaign"
- self-described decorated veteran, Chadlee Bryant on Apr 11, 2017

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA
http://www.stolenvalor.com/

%

Jan 14, 2022, 8:57:44 PM1/14/22
On 2022-01-14 6:40 p.m., The Motherfucking Chad wrote:
> If Skeeter Tweaks could afford a dish, he'd be pissed.

imagine having so little to troll you take it to a guy's tv reception

]v[etaphoid

Jan 14, 2022, 9:01:17 PM1/14/22
% submitted this idea :
> On 2022-01-14 6:40 p.m., The Motherfucking Chad wrote:
>> If Skeeter Tweaks could afford a dish, he'd be pissed.
>>

> imagine having so little to troll you take it to a guy's tv reception

ROFL!

Poor Chad has very little imagination and an awful lot of spare time.
You know how lonely he gets on Friday and Saturday nights...

%

Jan 14, 2022, 9:04:40 PM1/14/22
On 2022-01-14 7:01 p.m., ]v [etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote:
> % submitted this idea :
>> On 2022-01-14 6:40 p.m., The Motherfucking Chad wrote:
>>> If Skeeter Tweaks could afford a dish, he'd be pissed.
>>>

>> imagine having so little to troll you take it to a guy's tv reception
>
> ROFL!
>
> Poor Chad has very little imagination and an awful lot of spare time.
> You know how lonely he gets on Friday and Saturday nights...

what a stunned wad he is

]v[etaphoid

Jan 14, 2022, 9:13:49 PM1/14/22
% used his keyboard to write :
If our presence on Usenet stops or at least delays Chad Bryant from
molesting those poor rescue cats that share his rented hovel, I think
we're all helping the universe find balance...

%

Jan 14, 2022, 9:39:56 PM1/14/22
On 2022-01-14 7:13 p.m., ]v [etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote:
> % used his keyboard to write :
>> On 2022-01-14 7:01 p.m., ]v [etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote:
>>> % submitted this idea :

>>> ROFL!
>>>
>>> Poor Chad has very little imagination and an awful lot of spare time.
>>> You know how lonely he gets on Friday and Saturday nights...
>>>
>> what a stunned wad he is
>
> If our presence on Usenet stops or at least delays Chad Bryant from
> molesting those poor rescue cats that share his rented hovel, I think
> we're all helping the universe find balance...

i get paid whether he's here or not ,
i get paid if i answer him or not but ,
i'm on call so i get paid to be here

]v[etaphoid

Jan 14, 2022, 9:42:11 PM1/14/22
Granted, it's none of our proudest moments, but God it's fun to
reeducated the sociopathic bloatard!

%

Jan 14, 2022, 9:49:30 PM1/14/22
On 2022-01-14 7:42 p.m., ]v [etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote:
> % used his keyboard to write :
>> On 2022-01-14 7:13 p.m., ]v [etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote:
>>> % used his keyboard to write :

>>> If our presence on Usenet stops or at least delays Chad Bryant from
>>> molesting those poor rescue cats that share his rented hovel, I think
>>> we're all helping the universe find balance...
>>>
>> i get paid whether he's here or not ,
>> i get paid if i answer him or not but ,
>> i'm on call so i get paid to be here
>
> Granted, it's none of our proudest moments, but God it's fun to
> reeducated the sociopathic bloatard!

that's just a symptom of all the guilt he has stuffed over the years

]v[etaphoid

Jan 14, 2022, 10:08:32 PM1/14/22
% presented the following explanation :
Chadlee Bryant has certainly been stuffed by an awful lot of animals,
vegetables and minerals over the years!

It's the secret of his athletic frame, and bizarre walking gate...

Freezer

Jan 14, 2022, 10:24:22 PM1/14/22
If I don't reply to this % post, the terroists win.
Because one of America's two major sattelite TV providers dropping
an entire network is NBD, yes?

%

Jan 14, 2022, 10:26:41 PM1/14/22
and you just can't ignore that fantastic hair styling ,
i don't know where he gets it done but it must be hog shaving time

The Motherfucking Chad

Jan 14, 2022, 10:33:12 PM1/14/22
The overwhelmingly conservative rural areas of the U.S. rely heavily on
direct broadcast satellite for television.

Dish Network has never carried OANN.

%

Jan 14, 2022, 10:36:14 PM1/14/22
On 2022-01-14 8:33 p.m., The Motherfucking Chad wrote:
> Freezer wrote:
>
>> If I don't reply to this % post, the terroists win.

>>> imagine having so little to troll you take it to a guy's tv reception
>>
>> Because one of America's two major sattelite TV providers dropping an
>> entire network is NBD, yes?
>
> The overwhelmingly conservative rural areas of the U.S. rely heavily on
> direct broadcast satellite for television.
>
> Dish Network has never carried OANN.

yes it has

]v[etaphoid

Jan 15, 2022, 12:00:19 AM1/15/22
ROFL!

Anything to take the focus off the mongeye...

Skeeter

Jan 15, 2022, 12:31:51 AM1/15/22
I guess they never heard of the internet

Freezer

Jan 15, 2022, 2:39:56 AM1/15/22
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
* adds "revenue streams" to the list *

]v[etaphoid

Jan 15, 2022, 7:39:50 AM1/15/22
Why don't you don your white hood and chase him out of town?

Freezer

Jan 15, 2022, 8:17:59 AM1/15/22
If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.

> Why don't you don your white hood and chase him out of town?

You forgot I'm Black, didn't you?

Skeeter

Jan 15, 2022, 9:37:37 AM1/15/22
I guess they never heard of the Internet.

Skeeter

Jan 15, 2022, 9:38:27 AM1/15/22
Feel the need to remind us?

%

Jan 15, 2022, 10:07:17 AM1/15/22
but it makes him kind'a sexy like ellen barkin only porked out

marika

Jan 15, 2022, 9:23:42 PM1/15/22
On Friday, January 14, 2022 at 7:40:46 PM UTC-6, The Motherfucking Chad wrote:
> If Skeeter Tweaks could afford a dish, he'd be pissed.
>
> --

Oh no where will all the anti Vaxxers go for their conspiracies now?

mk5000

Listen up this is philosophical
Mud grips - white-tip
Cigar stickin' out of my face
Earnhard racing sticker on the window

source: https://www.lyricsondemand.com/t/traceadkinslyrics/roughreadylyrics.html

Freezer

Jan 16, 2022, 12:45:14 AM1/16/22
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

When someone tries to call me a Klansman? Hell yes!

Freezer

Jan 16, 2022, 12:46:36 AM1/16/22
90% of ONN's revenue comes from the DirecTV deal. They'd have to
blow up on line like no one else to recoup half of that.

Skeeter

Jan 16, 2022, 9:40:45 AM1/16/22
On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 05:45:10 -0000 (UTC), Freezer
<free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:

>If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
>> On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 13:17:53 -0000 (UTC), Freezer
>> <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.

>>>You forgot I'm Black, didn't you?
>>
>> Feel the need to remind us?
>>

>When someone tries to call me a Klansman? Hell yes!

You're triggered huh?

Skeeter

Jan 16, 2022, 9:41:44 AM1/16/22
On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 05:46:33 -0000 (UTC), Freezer
CNN is in the tank just like Joes ratings.

Freezer

Jan 16, 2022, 11:56:20 PM1/16/22
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

>>90% of ONN's revenue comes from the DirecTV deal. They'd have
>>to blow up on line like no one else to recoup half of that.
>
> CNN is in the tank just like Joes ratings.

Which has jack and shit to do with ONN.

]v[etaphoid

Jan 17, 2022, 6:36:55 AM1/17/22
Freezer formulated on Monday :
Which has nothing to do with OANN...

Skeeter

Jan 17, 2022, 8:53:10 AM1/17/22
They both suck.

marika

Jan 17, 2022, 7:24:12 PM1/17/22
The biggest problem the opponents have with his vaccine mandate in reality is the fines

Pretending it is about freedom

mk5000

“But then I realize there is never going to be a day when I stand before God and He looks at me and says, 'I wish you would have kept more for yourself.' I'm confident that God will take care of me.”
― David Platt, Radical: Taking Back Your Faith from the American Dream

]v[etaphoid

Jan 25, 2022, 7:41:43 AM1/25/22
Freezer formulated on Sunday :
Because it's only the other kind of racist bigot that Freezer
identifies with...