"I'm A Conservative And America Should Be a Christian Nationalist Nation"

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Jul 25, 2022, 7:42:30 PM7/25/22
So, boys...

Yea or Nay to this statement?

Jason

Skeeter

Jul 25, 2022, 8:01:25 PM7/25/22
On Mon, 25 Jul 2022 16:42:27 -0700 (PDT), Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the
High Ground <davidbr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>So, boys...
>
>Yea or Nay to this statement?

Good for you and best of luck.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Jul 25, 2022, 11:08:31 PM7/25/22
You did not understand the assignment.

Jason
(hardly breaking news)

Skeeter

Jul 26, 2022, 9:38:31 AM7/26/22
On Mon, 25 Jul 2022 20:08:29 -0700 (PDT), Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the
High Ground <davidbr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, July 25, 2022 at 8:01:25 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
>> On Mon, 25 Jul 2022 16:42:27 -0700 (PDT), Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the
>> High Ground <davidbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >So, boys...
>> >
>> >Yea or Nay to this statement?
>> >
>> Good for you and best of luck.
>
>You did not understand the assignment.
>
>Jason
>(hardly breaking news)

There was none but we are glad to see you come around to your senses.

Jason Todd!!!

Jul 27, 2022, 12:43:09 PM7/27/22
On Tuesday, July 26, 2022 at 9:38:31 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Jul 2022 20:08:29 -0700 (PDT), Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the

Why can't anyone here answer that question?

It's a very simple* Yes or No question.

Jason

*"simple" being the only type of question you people can handle.

Skeeter

Jul 27, 2022, 1:51:49 PM7/27/22
There is no question above. Just you begging for attention.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Jul 27, 2022, 10:27:59 PM7/27/22
...and you with your Nike's on, not just running but jumping hurdles as you run.

So scared of a just a lil old question. Tsk.

Jason

Skeeter

Jul 28, 2022, 12:00:53 AM7/28/22
Where's the question? You are making yourself look stupid.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Jul 28, 2022, 11:50:02 AM7/28/22
> Where's the question? Where's my medicine? Where's the remote?
What's wrong with these punk kids today? GET OFF MY LAWN!!

Jason (SAD)

Skeeter

Jul 28, 2022, 1:56:56 PM7/28/22
On Thu, 28 Jul 2022 08:50:00 -0700 (PDT), Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the
Post edit is a sure sign of defeat. You lost again. There was no
question. You are only here to seek attention.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Jul 28, 2022, 5:44:57 PM7/28/22
The question is "do you believe in Christian Nationalism?"
Now go ahead and run away.

]v[etaphoid

Jul 28, 2022, 6:26:03 PM7/28/22
Jason Todd!!! pretended :
Aren't you the guy who two weeks ago, called out a number of questions
- and posters - in recent threads you started, only to post-edit

No point complaining now - you have trained people to ignore your
spineless ass...

--
"I already served during an armed campaign"
- self-described decorated veteran & stolen valor criminal, Chadlee

Russian Cowards - get the fuck out of Ukraine
American Cowards - give up your guns and stop killing children

Skeeter

Jul 28, 2022, 7:32:43 PM7/28/22
On Thu, 28 Jul 2022 14:44:55 -0700 (PDT), Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the
Damn you're childish. You never asked that question. I am not sure
what you mean but I do believe a person can be a Christian,
Muslim,Jew,Buddha <sp> or thing else they want to worship.

Skeeter

Jul 28, 2022, 7:34:21 PM7/28/22
On Fri, 29 Jul 2022 08:25:54 +1000, ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote:

>Jason Todd!!! pretended :
>> On Tuesday, July 26, 2022 at 9:38:31 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
>>> On Mon, 25 Jul 2022 20:08:29 -0700 (PDT), Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the
>>
>> Why can't anyone here answer that question?
>>
>> It's a very simple* Yes or No question.
>>
>> Jason
>>
>> *"simple" being the only type of question you people can handle.
>
>Aren't you the guy who two weeks ago, called out a number of questions
>- and posters - in recent threads you started, only to post-edit
>
>No point complaining now - you have trained people to ignore your
>spineless ass...

Good to see ya back mate.

Toddler has been really working hard trying to be someone. He does
pretty well until he gets slapped and starts editing and snipping.
Then he just spirals downhill and fades away.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Jul 29, 2022, 1:09:29 AM7/29/22
On Thursday, July 28, 2022 at 6:26:03 PM UTC-4, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
> Jason Todd!!! pretended :
> > On Tuesday, July 26, 2022 at 9:38:31 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
> >> On Mon, 25 Jul 2022 20:08:29 -0700 (PDT), Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the
> >
> > Why can't anyone here answer that question?
> >
> > It's a very simple* Yes or No question.
> >
> > Jason
> >
> > *"simple" being the only type of question you people can handle.
> Aren't you the guy who two weeks ago, called out a number of questions
> - and posters - in recent threads you started, only to post-edit

Nope.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Jul 29, 2022, 1:11:31 AM7/29/22
"I wear Confederate Flag T-shirts just to own the libs"

You never asked that question.

ITS THE MOTHERFUCKING SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD

I am not sure
> what you mean

That's because you're very stupid, dear. ($1 to Freezer)

but I do believe a person can be a Christian,
> Muslim,Jew,Buddha <sp> or thing else they want to worship.

Why couldn't you have just said that in the first place?

Skeeter

Jul 29, 2022, 1:48:47 AM7/29/22
On Thu, 28 Jul 2022 22:11:28 -0700 (PDT), Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the
Good got you.

> You never asked that question.
>
>ITS THE MOTHERFUCKING SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD

But there was no question.

>I am not sure
>> what you mean
>
>That's because you're very stupid, dear. ($1 to Freezer)

Typical Toddler response.

>but I do believe a person can be a Christian,
>> Muslim,Jew,Buddha <sp> or thing else they want to worship.
>
>Why couldn't you have just said that in the first place?

You didn't ask.

Jason Todd!!!

Jul 29, 2022, 9:36:42 AM7/29/22
i ASKED IT TWICE, YOU ILLITERATE ASSMUNCH

Skeeter

Jul 29, 2022, 12:19:45 PM7/29/22
On Fri, 29 Jul 2022 06:36:40 -0700 (PDT), "Jason Todd!!!"
Maybe you did but you snipped it.

P-Dub

Jul 29, 2022, 3:16:05 PM7/29/22
Jesus loves you.

Nobody else does.

%

Jul 29, 2022, 3:29:58 PM7/29/22
how do you know+

hobb...@yahoo.com

Jul 29, 2022, 5:28:26 PM7/29/22
On Monday, July 25, 2022 at 7:42:30 PM UTC-4, Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground wrote:
Nay. Those "Christian Nationalists" only reference the Bible when it suits their agenda.

Skeeter

Jul 29, 2022, 5:42:31 PM7/29/22
Like the left does with everything writhen reach. Run along child.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Jul 29, 2022, 11:09:40 PM7/29/22
I asked for an ANSWER not beatitudes.

Jason