'Twas Casca invented the googly!

Rodney Ulyate

Jan 17, 2008, 8:24:09 PM1/17/08
"He put it by with the back of his hand, thus."
(/Julius Caesar/, I ii)

--
Rodney Ulyate

"The greatest duffer at the game is the most enthusiastic."
R.A. Fitzgerald

Husband of All FBI n NSA agents

Jan 17, 2008, 8:22:55 PM1/17/08

"Rodney Ulyate" <rodney...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I will personally pay $10,000 US to any one who KILLS this FBI n NSA
PSYCHOPATH Rodney Ulyate or other PSYCHOPATHS MacJoubert,
Tilman Tea, John Winthrop who post on rec.sport.cricket from
anonymous and some times multiple IP addresses.

If any one on this newsgroup received personal emails from Rodney
Ulyate or any other FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHS in the past,
I would LOVE get those EMAILS from you and I will
APPROPRIATELY COMPENSATE depending on the
VALUE of the email for me to TRACE this FBI n NSA
PSYCHOPATHIC BASTARD who is TORTURING
hundreds of thousands of INNOCENT AMERICANS
SECRETLY and ILLEGALLY.

I CHALLENGE this FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATH Rodney
Ulyate to file a complaint with police and GET ME ARRESTED
for declaring a PUBLIC $10,000 BOUNTY on his BLOOD
THIRSTY PSYCHOPATHIC HEAD.

I am WAITING, PSYCHOPATH Rodney Ulyate.

Rodney Ulyate,

Did you forget how I chased UNDERCOVER FBI agent Kathleen Taylor
(who lives at 29390 Bermuda Ln, Southfield MI 48034 USA back in 2002)
on W. 12 Mile Rd in July 2002 and she called your FBI operators and
told them "He is chasing me, he is chasing me, what should I do"
and your FBI operators advised her "LOSE HIM, LOSE HIM".

ROFLMAO

Is her phone number still 248-356-1946 ? It was hers back in 2002.

Is Kevin Taylor her boy friend or husband ?

HOW MANY AMERICANS identified an UNDERCOVER
FBI AGENT surveilling them in public and then CHASED them
in the 250 year HISTORY OF USA ?

ONLY ONE AMERICAN, thats me.

What would 310 AMERICANS (PUSSERICANS) "normally"
do when they know UNDERCOVER FBI AGENTS are
watching (surveilling) them ?

Did you NOTICE the DIFFERENCE between those 310 mil
PROGRAMMED AMERICANS (PUSSERICANS) and ME ?
LOL

FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATH bhandava posted this comment
about me "clap dance dance dance clap clap crazy dance"
because these PSYCHOPATHIC BASTARDS secretly
embedded PAIN BOTS in my feet which were
REMOTELY BEING OPERATED to CREATE PAIN
in MY FEET TODAY.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/8afe22341f74d91f

I have NEVER experienced THIS TYPE OF PAIN before
in my life. It feels as if somebody is POKING on my feet
with NEEDLES.

This PAIN IN MY FEET STARTED TODAY and this
"dance dance dance clap clap" comment from bhandava is
MEANT to SECRETLY INFORM ME how these JEW
HATING FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHIC RACISTS
are TORTURING ME.

PSYCHO-ELETRONIC WEAPONS and TORTURES ARE
REAL and EVERY HUMAN BEING on this planet is
going to be TURNED INTO A PROGRAMMED
MACHINE that will be CONTROLLED and OPERATED
REMOTELY by THESE FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHIC
SADISTS, BASTARDS, PERVERTS and BLOOD THIRSTY
PSYCHOPATHS.

MacJoubert userid is used by different FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHS
at different times. None of you can figure that out. It needs special
talents and skills.

On 12/20/07 there was some problem with the drainage in my
bath room tub and the flush. This PSYCHOPATHIC FBI n
NSA BASTARD Macjoubert read my private thoughts with
SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY chips secretly installed in my body
and POSTED this comment the next day on rsc.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/7ec0b74b4fed9e50

Why do you think MacJoubert suddenly mentioned "turds down the
drain, water and slow dissolving death" the next day on 12/21/07
COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT to the topic being discussed ?

This FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATH knows about Gurlate because he
can TRACK any person on internet with the UNLIMITED POWER
given to these PSYCHOPATHS by 310 mil DUMB AMERICANS
(PUSSERICANS) who think they are living in a FREE SOCIETY.

Rodney Ulyate aka Diggler aka R Shakey aka Curious George
is another FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATH that is TORTURING
NON-MUSLIM AMERICANS.

These TORTURES have NOTHING TO DO WITH Islam or 911.

These FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHS and RACISTS BLAMED
FLOURIDATION POISONING on JEWS TOO.....
Just read the subject title in this link.......

Flouridation a JEW SCHEME ?
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.activism/msg/879cd0abaee2f263

Some of the TORTURE VICTIMS are HIGHLY EDUCATED
WHITE CHRISTIANS namely Dr Robert Dunford, Mr Derrick
Robinson and Ms Susan Sayler for example. All of these WHITE
CHRISTIAN TORTURE VICTIMS live in USA.

I also know some WHITE CHRISTIAN TORTURE VICTIMS in
ENGLAND and other parts of EUROPE. Will post their names
LATER.....

You, your wife and kids will be SECRETLY EMBEDDED with
nanotechnology based SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY CHIPS and
PSYCHO-ELECTRONIC WEAPONS in the near future IF NOT already
even if YOU CONTINUALLY SUCK these FBI and NSA
PSYCHOPATHS DICKS like Rodney Ulyate, MacJoubert, John Winthrop,
Diggler, arahim etc.

Its ONLY a MATTER OF TIME before EVERY HUMAN BEING will
be FORCED to HAVE NANOTECHNOLOGY based SYNTHETIC
TELEPATHY chips embedded in their bodies and their PRIVATE
THOUGHTS MONITORED by FBI and NSA COMPUTERS which
can READ and DECIPHER a HUMAN BEING's PRIVATE
THOUGHTS in about 15-30 seconds.

FORGET FREEDOM OF SPEECH.......No body will have
FREEDOM OF "THOUGHT" any more just like I didnt for the
last 6 years.

MI-5, MI-6 are ALSO INVOLVED in these MIND CONTROL,
MIND MANIPULATION TORTURES and PSYCHO-ELECTRONIC
WEAPON ATTACKS for DECADES in England.

PLANET EARTH has ONLY ONE CHOICE.

TO SUPPORT ME to FIGHT FOR THE RIGHTS, CIVIL LIBERTIES
and FREEDOMS of NOT ONLY EVERY AMERICAN but also EVERY
HUMAN BEING ON THIS PLANET.

I am the LAST HOPE of HUMANITY TO LIVE with ANY DIGNITY and
SELF RESPECT and with FREEDOM and CIVIL LIBERTIES.

All the resident RACISTS alvey, will_s, Andrew Dunford, Phil, Paul Robson,
max.it, Mike Holmans, dechuka, Wog George, Rodney Hampson, Erchie will
SUPPORT ME if they have ANY INKLING of whats gonna happen to
them, their family, their children and grand children and EVERY HUMAN
in the NEAR FUTURE.

YES, ALL HUMAN BEINGS will be CONTROLLED and MONITORED by
FBI n NSA COMPUTERS.

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/pro-freedom.co.uk/cov_us.html

YOU fucking MORONS HAVE NO IDEA how much ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
these FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS have DEVELOPED SECRETLY for DECADES
and have been TORTURING INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS.

You will be COMPLETE IDIOTS and MORONS if YOU THINK YOU WILL BE
SPARED by these FBI, NSA, MI-5, MI-6 PSYCHOPATHS and SADISTS if YOU
SUCK THEIR DICKS PUBLICLY and PRETEND to LIKE and WORSHIP THEM.

It is a COMMON PRACTICE for these FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHS to
POST PRIVATE THOUGHTS of TORTURE VICTIMS on internet newsgroups
in the form of " words in comments" or "subject title" or "posters name" or
"their email id" This was REPORTED by MANY OTHER TORTURE VICTIMS
in AMERICA that INCLUDE WHITE CHRISTIANS who are VERY
INTELLIGENT with ADVANCED degrees like Masters and PHD in Physics,
Chemistry, Psychology, Electrical Engineering, Computers, Sociology, Math
and some of the victims are even DOCTORS.

Husband of All FBI n NSA agents

Jan 17, 2008, 8:25:41 PM1/17/08

FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATH Rodney Ulyate,

I did NOT understand the "secret message" you sent me
with your thread starting comment.

""He put it by with the back of his hand, thus."

I missed it completely. Can you rephrase or reword it ?

traveler 66

Jan 17, 2008, 11:46:57 PM1/17/08

Getting that help yet?

Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer

Jan 18, 2008, 1:00:35 AM1/18/08
traveler 66 barked:

<FLUSH!>

** Privacy.LIE - KiddiePorn2News Gateway **

From: Argus <bo...@innominate.com>
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.ll-series
Subject: aLL the other LLs I have....(for MoreOrLess) - "ll-n4-33.jpg" 35.0 kBytes yEnc
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 04:53:45 +1200

From: Argus <bo...@innominate.com>
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.ll-series
Subject: aLL the other LLs I have....(for MoreOrLess) - "ll-n4-39 (1).jpg" 38.5 kBytes yEnc
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 04:53:56 +1200

Subject: A Flavor of Bunny set 60 (005,107), "kleenxBuMod60095.jpg" yEnc (1/1)
From: 23...@vishnu.hk (Dr. Hu)
Date: 09 Feb 2007 22:26:20 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.webeweb
Sender: 23...@vishnu.hk

Anonymous

Jan 18, 2008, 1:02:04 AM1/18/08
traveler 66 foamed:

<FLUSH!>

** Famous traveler 66 AKA Eggplant Quotes **

"Yeah, I've forgotten to change nics on my Xnews."

"I confessed to enjoying child erotic art."

"No babies in my posts. Young and adolescent girls showing off for the
camera knowing exactly what they're doing are not babies."

"As for your insult, most know my prefered age for pics to view are
budding 12 - 14 year olds."

bhandava

Jan 18, 2008, 2:54:53 PM1/18/08
Even if we did have cameras watching your every move, nobody would
believe that it was us that put them there. We are infallible, remember
that.

Here's a start to your morning dance, imbecile.
*clap* *clap* dance, dance, wise dancer. *clap* *clap*

bhandava 88

PS. We've all had a laugh at that "interesting" stuff you've been
watching recently.

Husband of All FBI n NSA agents

Jan 18, 2008, 3:53:06 PM1/18/08

"bhandava" <bhandava_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Even if we did have cameras watching your every move, nobody would believe
> that it was us that put them there. We are infallible, remember that.

FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHIC PUSSY bhandava,

I already know it for a FACT that YOU EVIL AMERICAN
GOVT FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHS have PROGRAMMED
the DUMB 310 mil AMERICAN PUSSIES and the rest of the
DUMB WESTERN WORLD PUSSIES to BELIEVE
YOU and BEHAVE LIKE FUCKING PUSSIES and SLAVES
to YOU.

And that you are INFALLIBLE and YOU CAN MURDER
ANY HUMAN BEING IN AMERICA and still the 310 mil
DUMB AMERICANS will STILL WORSHIP YOU like
FUCKING PRORAMMED SLAVES.

But YOU FORGOT ONE THING DUMB FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATH.

I am the "ONLY MAN" who PUT $10,000 BOUNTY on YOU
FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHS and the CHIMP in the WHITE HOUSE
PUBLICLY ON THE INTERNET for MONTHS and CHALLENGED
YOU TO ARREST ME.

I also have PROOF of MYSELF EMAILING my THREATS to
you FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS and the CHIMP in the WHITE HOUSE
to ALL FBI, CIA, NSA, BATF, Secret Service, WHITE HOUSE and
OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES.

So LOGIC DICTATES the SECRET VIDEO SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS
are INSTALLED by YOU PSYCHOPATHS since ordinary people CANNOT
TRACK my emails and posts back to me.

I will EDUCATE the 310 mil AMERICAN PROGRAMMED SLAVES who
WORSHIP YOU PSYCHOPATHIC SCUM like Gods and OPEN THEIR
EYES and BRAINS to see WHAT YOU ARE.

ONE MOR IMPORTANT THING:

Dont FORGET that I CAN LOGICALLY and RATIONALLY CONVINCE
even the AMERICAN GOVT DICKSUCKING and WORSHIPPING
AMERICANS that YOU CAN PLANT THOUGHTS, PROGRAM and
INSTIGATE and PROVOKE TORTURE VICTIMS into saying anything
you want "AT TIMES".

> Here's a start to your morning dance, imbecile.

I agree I am an imbecile for IDENTIFYING SO MANY
UNDECOVER FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHS in PUBLIC and then
CHASING THEM AWAY and then PUTTING $10k BOUNTY
on THEM and CHALLENGING YOU PSYCHOPATHIC PUSSIES
to ARREST ME.

It has been more than a YEAR and I am STILL WAITING FOR
YOU TO SHOW UP at my door OFFICIALLY TO ARREST ME.

ROFLMAO

> *clap* *clap* dance, dance, wise dancer. *clap* *clap*
>
> bhandava 88

I MADE YOU DANCE for 7 YEARS, DUMBCUNTS.

I TURNED the WORLDS MOST POWERFUL ENTITIES of
FBI n NSA into IMPOTENT EUNUCHS and PUSSIES.

Now go DANCE with your other IMBECILE AMERICAN GOVT
EUNUCHS and PUSSIES shouting HOW BRAVE and
INTELLIGENT YOU ARE........ROFLMAO

> PS. We've all had a laugh at that "interesting" stuff you've been watching
> recently.

I know you FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHS are all BRILLIANT
GENIUSES who TORTURE POWERLESS PEOPLE like me
WITH YOUR UNLIMITED SUPERIOR WEAPONRY and
THEN LAUGH AT ME.

I am sure the 310 mil AMERICAN PUSSIES will STILL
WORSHIP YOU for you AMAZING CHARACTER and
INTELLIGENCE.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/9c0079202ed33410

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/9c0079202ed33410

bhandava

Jan 19, 2008, 4:34:06 AM1/19/08
There's no point wasting resources to remove you. You're not a threat,
merely a source of amusement. Until you actually act or truly conspire
to act against our interests, you are entirely insignificant. The
consequence of such real actions will be your swift and complete removal.

Your bounty is a hoax since you don't have that sum in quickly
liquefiable assets. It is laughable and has served to be quite a source
of amusement lately.

I notice that you've been looking for our cameras recently. You think
it's a movie and cameras will have glass lenses and be placed in the
ceiling. LOL! Look all you like; I challenge you to disturb even one
video feed.

bhandava 88 888

*clap* *clap* dance, dance, puppet. *clap* *clap*

Rodney Ulyate

Jan 24, 2008, 9:56:05 AM1/24/08
I wrote:
> "He put it by with the back of his hand, thus."
> (/Julius Caesar/, I ii)

Actually, 'twasn't Casca invented the googly; 'twas Caesar, of whom
Casca was speaking.

Doubtless Julius numbered amongst those "long-legged spinners" in /A
Midsummer Night's Dream/.

--
Rodney Ulyate

"Oh God, if there be cricket in heaven, let there also be rain."
Sir Alec Douglas Home