Its 6:30 PM in Perth and Australis is SHORT by 11 overs

Jason Gillespie

Jan 16, 2008, 4:39:16 AM1/16/08
Its 6:30 PM in Perth and Australis is SHORT by 11 overs

Pathetic.

Rabid Australian fans and wild dogs on rsc are hiding.

dougie

Jan 16, 2008, 4:46:52 AM1/16/08
Jason Gillespie wrote in rec.sport.cricket:

> Its 6:30 PM in Perth and Australis is SHORT by 11 overs
>
> Pathetic.
>
> Rabid Australian fans and wild dogs on rsc are hiding.

Actually, Australia *was* slow early in the day, but after tea it is India
that is slow. They are deliberately wasting time so Australia gets as few
overs with the new ball as possible. The batsmen (especially Dravid) have
told the bowlers to wait on quite a few occasions, and walking to square
leg to waste more time. Australia have been trying to hurry because they
know they'll only get a couple of overs wiht the new ball, so India have
been time-wasting too.

It goes both ways.

MisterE

Jan 16, 2008, 4:54:00 AM1/16/08

"dougie" <n...@anywhere.atall.org> wrote in message

Australia fell another 3 overs behind while the spinners were on because of
India. Dravid was calling clarke off, and if you time it, he has about 20
seconds and still pulls clarke up and makes it take 40 seconds and almost
3-4 minutes per over when it can be done in 90 - 120 seconds.

wedg...@hotmail.com

Jan 16, 2008, 5:01:12 AM1/16/08

I laughed when Dravid told the ump how the game was to be umpired.
Imagine if it were Ponting doing that.

Jason Gillespie

Jan 16, 2008, 5:01:33 AM1/16/08

"dougie" <n...@anywhere.atall.org> wrote in message

Moron,

Your fast bowlers took way too much time to bowl their
overs. You shouldnt expect the Indian batsmen to hurry up
and get ready every ball without a breather when you
use Clarke and Symonds JUST to get the overs
quickly.

Jason Gillespie

Jan 16, 2008, 5:01:41 AM1/16/08

"MisterE" <vo...@sometwher.world> wrote in message

Moron,

Rod

Jan 16, 2008, 5:07:33 AM1/16/08

Just as well for India, they'd be all out otherwise.. ;)

Cheers,
Rod.

Rod

Jan 16, 2008, 5:09:31 AM1/16/08
On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 19:54:00 +1000, "MisterE" <vo...@sometwher.world>
wrote:

...and so he should have. Should only face the ball when you're ready
to face the ball. Clarke tried to bully him into hurrying into his
stance and Dravid wasn't going to have any of it, making him wait
longer.

Cheers,
Rod.

Jason Gillespie

Jan 16, 2008, 5:18:25 AM1/16/08

<wedg...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Roll over in your own shit and laugh your ass off.

Dravid was upset at himself for playing such a bad shot at that
juncture. He wasnt complaining about umpiring/catch/bowler.

Jason Gillespie

Jan 16, 2008, 5:19:01 AM1/16/08

"Rod" <ro...@hotmail.com.removeme> wrote in message

Thank you again for posting another comment without any spin.

Jason Gillespie

Jan 16, 2008, 5:19:40 AM1/16/08

"Rod" <ro...@hotmail.com.removeme> wrote in message

Not really. They dont complain and spin about
every minor issue like the rabid Aussie fans.

wedg...@hotmail.com

Jan 16, 2008, 5:25:52 AM1/16/08
On Jan 16, 9:01 pm, "Jason Gillespie"

So Australia should hurry up, but only when India want them to?

Fuck off.

bhandava

Jan 16, 2008, 7:08:42 AM1/16/08

*clap* Dance, dance, dance! *clap* *clap*

Keep entertaining with your crazy dance, oh wise American...

eusebius

Jan 16, 2008, 7:39:45 AM1/16/08

Yes, it certainly does. We know it well.

King Of Pain

Jan 16, 2008, 9:30:34 AM1/16/08

"Jason Gillespie" <JasonGillespi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Rabid Australian fans and wild dogs on rsc are hiding.

Oh! no! They're behind me... now one of them has my trouser! He's chewing it
up real fast and has a firm grip on my leg. The others are on my back now...
I keep running...I can see the river ...I lumber towards it with the jaws of
the dogs locked around my limbs... I reach the bank and jump into the
river...*plonk*

Cheers!
--
Vig

Paul Robson

Jan 16, 2008, 9:51:50 AM1/16/08
On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 02:01:33 -0800, Jason Gillespie wrote:

> Moron,
>
> Your fast bowlers took way too much time to bowl their
> overs. You shouldnt expect the Indian batsmen to hurry up
> and get ready every ball without a breather when you
> use Clarke and Symonds JUST to get the overs
> quickly.

It's usual practice to put your name after the post text, not before it,
Jason.

Jason Gillespie

Jan 16, 2008, 3:16:09 PM1/16/08

<wedg...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Dickhead,

Australia should make their fast bowlers less time while bowling
their overs.

> Fuck off.

To fuck your mom and wife ?.......Yes.

Jason Gillespie

Jan 16, 2008, 3:19:08 PM1/16/08

"Paul Robson" <pa...@robsons.org.uk> wrote in message

You must have a PHd in sarcasm. Is that from
some Ivy league school too ? LOL

Indians on rsc are much much better in sarcasm than you
England, Aus. NZ clowns.

Sarcasm of Skooti, JellyBeans to name a few is TOP NOTCH.

Husband of All FBI n NSA agents

Jan 16, 2008, 5:22:05 PM1/16/08

"bhandava" <bhandava_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATH bhandava posted this comment
about me "clap dance dance dance clap clap crazy dance"
because these PSYCHOPATHIC BASTARDS secretly
embedded PAIN BOTS in my feet which were
REMOTELY BEING OPERATED to CREATE PAIN
in MY FEET TODAY.

I have NEVER experienced THIS TYPE OF PAIN before
in my life. It feels as if somebody is POKING on my feet
with NEEDLES.

This PAIN IN MY FEET STARTED TODAY and this
"dance dance dance clap clap" comment from bhandava is
MEANT to SECRETLY INFORM ME how these JEW
HATING FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHIC RACISTS
are TORTURING ME.

PSYCHO-ELETRONIC WEAPONS and TORTURES ARE
REAL and EVERY HUMAN BEING on this planet is
going to be TURNED INTO A PROGRAMMED
MACHINE that will be CONTROLLED and OPERATED
REMOTELY by THESE FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHIC
SADISTS, BASTARDS, PERVERTS and BLOOD THIRSTY
PSYCHOPATHS.

MacJoubert userid is used by different FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHS
at different times. None of you can figure that out. It needs special
talents and skills.

On 12/20/07 there was some problem with the drainage in my
bath room tub and the flush. This PSYCHOPATHIC FBI n
NSA BASTARD Macjoubert read my private thoughts with
SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY chips secretly installed in my body
and POSTED this comment the next day on rsc.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/7ec0b74b4fed9e50

Why do you think MacJoubert suddenly mentioned "turds down the
drain, water and slow dissolving death" the next day on 12/21/07
COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT to the topic being discussed ?

This FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATH knows about Gurlate because he
can TRACK any person on internet with the UNLIMITED POWER
given to these PSYCHOPATHS by 310 mil DUMB AMERICANS
(PUSSERICANS) who think they are living in a FREE SOCIETY.

Rodney Ulyate aka Diggler aka R Shakey aka Curious George
is another FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATH that is TORTURING
NON-MUSLIM AMERICANS.

These TORTURES have NOTHING TO DO WITH Islam or 911.

These FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHS and RACISTS BLAMED
FLOURIDATION POISONING on JEWS TOO.....
Just read the subject title in this link.......

Flouridation a JEW SCHEME ?
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.activism/msg/879cd0abaee2f263

Some of the TORTURE VICTIMS are HIGHLY EDUCATED
WHITE CHRISTIANS namely Dr Robert Dunford, Mr Derrick
Robinson and Ms Susan Sayler for example. All of these WHITE
CHRISTIAN TORTURE VICTIMS live in USA.

I also know some WHITE CHRISTIAN TORTURE VICTIMS in
ENGLAND and other parts of EUROPE. Will post their names
LATER.....

You, your wife and kids will be SECRETLY EMBEDDED with
nanotechnology based SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY CHIPS and
PSYCHO-ELECTRONIC WEAPONS in the near future IF NOT already
even if YOU CONTINUALLY SUCK these FBI and NSA
PSYCHOPATHS DICKS like Rodney Ulyate, MacJoubert, John Winthrop,
Diggler, arahim etc.

Its ONLY a MATTER OF TIME before EVERY HUMAN BEING will
be FORCED to HAVE NANOTECHNOLOGY based SYNTHETIC
TELEPATHY chips embedded in their bodies and their PRIVATE
THOUGHTS MONITORED by FBI and NSA COMPUTERS which
can READ and DECIPHER a HUMAN BEING's PRIVATE
THOUGHTS in about 15-30 seconds.

FORGET FREEDOM OF SPEECH.......No body will have
FREEDOM OF "THOUGHT" any more just like I didnt for the
last 6 years.

MI-5, MI-6 are ALSO INVOLVED in these MIND CONTROL,
MIND MANIPULATION TORTURES and PSYCHO-ELECTRONIC
WEAPON ATTACKS for DECADES in England.

PLANET EARTH has ONLY ONE CHOICE.

TO SUPPORT ME to FIGHT FOR THE RIGHTS, CIVIL LIBERTIES
and FREEDOMS of NOT ONLY EVERY AMERICAN but also EVERY
HUMAN BEING ON THIS PLANET.

I am the LAST HOPE of HUMANITY TO LIVE with ANY DIGNITY and
SELF RESPECT and with FREEDOM and CIVIL LIBERTIES.

All the resident RACISTS alvey, will_s, Andrew Dunford, Phil, Paul Robson,
max.it, Mike Holmans, dechuka, Wog George, Rodney Hampson, Erchie will
SUPPORT ME if they have ANY INKLING of whats gonna happen to
them, their family, their children and grand children and EVERY HUMAN
in the NEAR FUTURE.

YES, ALL HUMAN BEINGS will be CONTROLLED and MONITORED by
FBI n NSA COMPUTERS.

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/pro-freedom.co.uk/cov_us.html

YOU fucking MORONS HAVE NO IDEA how much ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
these FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS have DEVELOPED SECRETLY for DECADES
and have been TORTURING INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS.

You will be COMPLETE IDIOTS and MORONS if YOU THINK YOU WILL BE
SPARED by these FBI, NSA, MI-5, MI-6 PSYCHOPATHS and SADISTS if YOU
SUCK THEIR DICKS PUBLICLY and PRETEND to LIKE and WORSHIP THEM.

It is a COMMON PRACTICE for these FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHS to
POST PRIVATE THOUGHTS of TORTURE VICTIMS on internet newsgroups
in the form of " words in comments" or "subject title" or "posters name" or
"their email id" This was REPORTED by MANY OTHER TORTURE VICTIMS
in AMERICA that INCLUDE WHITE CHRISTIANS who are VERY
INTELLIGENT with ADVANCED degrees like Masters and PHD in Physics,
Chemistry, Psychology, Electrical Engineering, Computers, Sociology, Math
and some of the victims are even DOCTORS.

bhandava

Jan 17, 2008, 3:42:23 AM1/17/08
Jason Gillespie wrote:

> You must have a PHd in sarcasm. Is that from
> some Ivy league school too ? LOL
>
> Indians on rsc are much much better in sarcasm than you
> England, Aus. NZ clowns.
>
> Sarcasm of Skooti, JellyBeans to name a few is TOP NOTCH.

Is sarcasm similar to facetiousness? Perhaps if you weren't so painfully
illiterate, you would recognise the difference.

Here's a tip: you should have said that sarcasm is the lowest form of
wit and then followed by saying Indians can't plummet to the same depths
as your 'opponents'. That way you wouldn't have inadvertently criticised
your pals for being champions of low-wit humour.

bhandava
(pimping superiority to the weak-minded since time immemorial)

Jason Gillespie

Jan 18, 2008, 9:15:14 PM1/18/08

"bhandava" <bhandava_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

bhandava,

Forget sarcasm and all that unimportant crap compared to what
your imbecile friend 'Husband of All FBI n NSA agents" accused you
of.

You havent responded to your imbecile friend.

Looks like your friend got you where he exactly wants
you to be when you psychopaths bragged about your infallibility.

ROFLMAO

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/24cb3478bab8cb97

bhandava

Jan 19, 2008, 5:02:51 AM1/19/08

>> Is sarcasm similar to facetiousness? Perhaps if you weren't so
>> painfully illiterate, you would recognise the difference.
>>
>> Here's a tip: you should have said that sarcasm is the lowest form of
>> wit and then followed by saying Indians can't plummet to the same
>> depths as your 'opponents'. That way you wouldn't have inadvertently
>> criticised your pals for being champions of low-wit humour.
>>

>> bhandava
>> (pimping superiority to the weak-minded since time immemorial)
>

> bhandava,
>
> Forget sarcasm and all that unimportant crap compared to what
> your imbecile friend 'Husband of All FBI n NSA agents" accused you
> of.

Yes try and forget everything after I prove you wrong AGAIN. Hahaha too
easy.

Due to your illiteracy it's hard to see what you're trying to say. I
think you're referring to the ravings of one your aliases in the 3rd person.

bhandava

Jason Gillespie

Jan 19, 2008, 6:39:10 AM1/19/08

"bhandava" <bhandava_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Born pussy bhandava,

I am an illiterate imbecile. That should get your fag dick up
to fuck Rodney Ulyate in its ass.

Now get to the main issue.

When will you take up the challenge of your imbecile friend
"Husband of All FBI n NSA agents" ?

bhandava

Jan 19, 2008, 9:59:37 AM1/19/08
Jason Gillespie wrote:

> I am an illiterate imbecile.

I entirely concur.

bhandava

XPVista

Jan 22, 2008, 4:41:49 PM1/22/08

"bhandava" <bhandava_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Rodney Ulyate

Jan 24, 2008, 5:57:08 AM1/24/08

Come, come, Jaived, you unwell zoophile, you. You must have about fifty
identities now. Surely you don't need another?

My message filter is taking serious strain. How about you do both it
and your rep a favour and spew your bile from one alias henceforth?

--
Kindest,
Rodney Ulyate

PS: Don't bother responding. I have plonked this identity, too.