George Harrison's Actual Birthdate

Curtis Eagal

Aug 16, 2021, 5:19:41 PM8/16/21
There is some confusion over when The Beatles' lead guitarist was born, with George Harrison himself promoting the story that it was recorded as 25 February 1943 at 12:10 am locally for Liverpool, but because the UK was in an extended British Summer Time from 25 February 1940 to 7 October 1945, this long-term 'daylight-saving time' adjustment was perceived as altering his 'actual' birth date, which to his mind should have been 24 February 1943, considering wartime change as an aberration that brought confusion.

According to

http://www.beatlesfaq.com/2015/09/which-beatle-had-two-birhdays.html

<< The official time-of-birth is recorded as 23.50, February 24. >>

So the family story of his birth must have inverted whether it was ten minutes before or after midnight 24/25 February 1943, causing him to incorrectly believe it was after, and that 25 February was his dubiously official birthdate. The fact that it was before midnight means that even if the wartime protracted extra hour of DST were invalidated, his birthday would still have been February Twenty-Fourth, only at 10:50 pm locally (an hour earlier); but everyone was following the system, which never put his birth into 25 February at all.

Astrologers are interested in synchronizing official times with celestial calculations, so it was intriguing to discover, by plugging in the Liverpool coordinates and official natal time of 24 February 11:50 pm BST (UTC with imposed DST), that George was born at the moment the Moon was precisely at the Ascendant, meaning it was the lunar dawning on the horizon, local Moonrise - consequently the Sun was simultaneously conjoined with the Part of Fortune.

Ironically, while this feature in his natal chart would have played into the lyrics of such hit original songs as "Here Comes The Sun" and "Here Comes The Moon," it is obvious Harrison never saw the proper chart, looking instead at 25 February 12:10 am BST and thinking it should be UTC instead of an hour off (because it was not summer yet).

It is typical to acknowledge John Lennon's 9 October 1940 birth was close to the conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn, occurring roughly every twenty years, while the generated chart shows the Moon unexpectedly participating in an Earth-sign Grand Trine with two planets, one known for eccentric behavior, the other associated with the subconscious and intuition.

Curtis Eagal

Aug 16, 2021, 6:38:00 PM8/16/21
There was a Full Moon on 20 February 1943, so Moonrise a few nights later would have been impressive.

For summer during the wartime period there was BDST (British Double Summer Time), putting the UK two hours off UTC; Ringo Starr was also born during the same war time-shift, and apparently close to midnight (7 July 1940, 12:05 am BST), without citing ambiguity.

The regular DST did not apply when Ringo was born, but BST (one-hour offset) was being imposed long-term - DST did not return until May 1941, when BDST began, adding it in for a two-hour offset.

The only Beatle born during BDST was Paul McCartney on 18 June 1942 (at 2 pm). There were various aspects and conjunctions close to the respective births of Paul and Ringo. Starr was born the day before the Ceres-Neptune and Mars-Pluto conjuncts, hours before the Moon near the latter pair in Leo reached Mercury. For McCartney, Mars and Pluto again conjoined the day after, coinciding with Jupiter making an aspect within an adjacent sign - and around 2:22 pm BDST, Neptune was at the Ascendant and Ceres was at the Descendant, putting them now in opposition at the Ecliptic instead of conjoining, as they had following the birth of Richard Starkey. One conjunction reprised, the other progressed into critical opposition. That strangely esoteric quirk of Fate was always lurking beneath the superficial level of delving into astrology just far enough to know Ringo's Sun sign is Cancer, and Paul's is Gemini.

geoff

Aug 16, 2021, 6:46:54 PM8/16/21
Do people actually BELIEVE all that astro shite ?!!!

geoff

Curtis Eagal

Aug 17, 2021, 2:49:27 AM8/17/21
What I wrote about was not astrology in the sense of believing being born with certain planets in certain signs would result in corresponding personality traits, which at some level a majority of western society probably accepts.

No, it was more of a judicial astrology analysis of the natal charts in their specific circumstantial contexts. The documentation discovered for Harrison's birth matches the Moonrise condition, as a factual matter. The Grand Trine observation about Lennon's birth is again an astronomical fact that merely exists for that day.

But the coincidence of Paul and Ringo eventually even meeting with parallel-complementary aspects attending their respective births exceeds normal probability. It could perhaps make sense that Mars and Pluto conjoin with the correct frequency so that Ceres and Neptune would be together in one instance and in opposition during another, but only a higher power could be 'staging' the planetary positions around various births. Sometimes celestial bodies retrograde, seeming to appear going backwards from our perspective on Earth, before resuming direct motion; some astrological points are calculated from conceptual precepts.

McCartney had a friend named Ivan Vaughn with whom he went to fairgrounds around the time he had first learned to play the guitar, after the death of his mother who had purchased one for him - Paul's brother said it was like he lost his mother and gained the guitar. Vaughn was born on the exact same day as McCartney himself, so they were astrological twins.

History marked the day of Stuart Sutcliffe's birth, since it was the day Hitler paraded into Paris as its conqueror, but in tandem with that reality is the day had another Grand Trine, between the Moon, Node and Juno in the air signs. There were specific aspects activated during recent events like the Haiti quake (14 August) occurring just as Pluto and Pallas were retrograding to the same relative position for a 60-degree angle; the Miami condominium collapse (24 June) arrived as Chiron and Saturn were engaging in a similar aspect.

So I suppose the value of building towards a consensus of those who think there is no correlation between the planetary influences and the daily lives we live is directly proportional to the amount of pertinent research the people whose opinions are values have actually done, with particular attention to the issue of probability, which your post demonstrates has gone completely over your head.

Curtis Eagal

Aug 17, 2021, 11:23:47 AM8/17/21
I admit to inferring the planets involved in the lunar Grand Trine for John Lennon's birth did inform his personality to some extent. The Moon only takes about 2.5 days to travel through a sign, so it is occasionally in position to make a perfect equilateral triangular configuration with two other celestial bodies in a corresponding trine; the Part of Fortune calculation and the Vertex also move quickly within their own parameters; and the Nodes are where the Moon meets the Ecliptic during eclipses, always retrograding at opposing points.

For 9 October 1940 in Britain, over about an hour pre-dawn the Capricorn Moon was passing through the positions putting it in the Grand Trine, from slightly beyond 25.5 degrees (position of the planet in Taurus whose name translates to 'Heaven') to about 26 degrees (position of the planet in Virgo depicted by a Pitchfork, with an oceanic connotation). The planetary associations with various tendencies can be debated, yet the positions of the celestial bodies themselves are incontrovertible. Astrology was certainly a topic of fascination during the 1960s, although my methods review the gestalt of horoscopic movements during a given time-span, rather than limiting an analysis to the snapshot of an isolated chart.

Unfortunately, Harrison could have gone to the most skilled astrologer and gotten disappointing results because he was unknowingly giving false information passed on, rather than having found the proper documentation (which is purported to exist); his prejudice against the British long-term imposed wartime DST brought him further from the truth, that issue is inconsequential once the correction is made using the available records. It was a case of garbage in, garbage out, whereas if George had sought out his records, he might have seen the natal chart with the Moon not only precisely at the Ascendant, but also at the cusp of Scorpio (only 13 minutes of a degree into that constellation), which could have satisfied some inner yearning to have confirmation of cosmic acknowledgement or significance.

Adding prophecy into the mix with astrology makes things more complicated -

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.prophecies.nostradamus/c/5BwPhZMpovY/m/-nJSr25uo-AJ

16 September 2001:

<< The Moon moving into Cancer in the aftermath fits IV.24's calamitous
war under Cancer, ready for fulfillment... the verse
seems to require the sceptre-like planetary alignment of May 2000. >>

I wrote that a few days after the 9-11 attacks, after noticing the Moon subsequently moved into Cancer - but there was the same lunar Cancer situation on 8 October 2001, the day after the Afghan war commenced, key facts of which are encoded in other verses. The Taurean Alignment of May 2000 had a peak on 4 May, cryptically described in a verse that predicted hail falling larger than an egg - on 18 May 2000 hail of that size indeed did fall in the Chicago area. We are only now beginning to see what the seer might have meant by the Afghan operation being a 'calamitous war,' as the troops trained for two decades failed to sustain governmental control.

When Newton developed calculus, he did not take a poll over whether it was popular, understood, and widely accepted, he simply manifested his theorized truth based on logic. Rationally combining world events and celestial conditions is a game society at large never wanted to play, because it isn't easy.

Curtis Eagal

Aug 17, 2021, 4:12:22 PM8/17/21
Just to be thorough, there is also what appears to be a reprise of the planetary part of the Grand Trine in John Lennon's natal chart that was in Earth signs, with the same two planets at George Harrison's birth again in trine aspect only a fraction of a degree apart, yet in Air signs for the 1943 instance. A strange feature is that Mercury, at the Nadir of the Prime Vertical, is around 10 degrees Aquarius, while if it were close to 1 degree that would have made a new Grand Trine. Harrison was unlikely to be aware of the lunar Grand Trine quirk in Lennon's birth chart, or its potential relevance to his own, but that establishes a parallel link just as the dual pairs making aspects around the births of Paul and Ringo.

John's actual time of birth at 6:30 pm puts the Moon about 8 degrees out of the Grand Trine position from the morning of 9 October 1940: that is approximately the span of the Mercury offset (from the 1943 Mercury-flawed Grand Trine) in George's chart. And since the Sun is just below the Descendant for Lennon, he was born just after sunset: so there is also the uncoordinated yet unmistakable contrast of Moonrise for Harrison, and Sunset for Lennon.

When the Ceres-Neptune opposition aligned with the Ecliptic about twenty minutes after Paul's birth, it could reflect that he had the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck, and nearly asphyxiated. If 2 pm local is his correct birth time, about an hour later at 3 pm BDST (18 June 1942) the Midheaven point of the Prime Vertical (which seems truly vertical) forms an afternoon (Sun past Midheaven) Grand Trine with Juno and the Node (whose trine aspect line forms a horizontal base in the chart): so the Midheaven-Juno-Node Grand Trine lines form an upright pyramid shape!

Again there is a Paul/Ringo contrast in that Ringo's birth (shortly preceding the time of air raids) occurred five minutes after midnight on 7 July 1940 - nothing in the celestial pantheon was above the Ecliptic, there had been a New Moon two days before, so the sky above looks like total darkness, the Ceres-Neptune pairing having recently slipped below the horizon as the last remaining bodies, as the unseen Moon was a couple of from conjoining Mercury.

So there was Midnight for Ringo, Sunset for John, Afternoon for Paul, and Moonrise for George. Looking further at the night of the Starr birth, as the Moon reached Mercury close to 2 am BST (7 July 1940), the 'Heavens' planet in Taurus was at the Ascendant (rising on the horizon), forming yet another Grand Trine with the Midheaven point in unoccupied Capricorn, and the Ceres-Neptune conjunction in Virgo. Mercury-Moon is next to Mars-Pluto, all in a trine aspect with asteroid Lilith at the head of Aries.

While the Grand Trine potential in Harrison's natal chart appears deliberately broken by the conspicuous misplacement of Mercury, the Moon at the Ascendant and Scorpio cusp at the moment of recorded birth has the striking feature of seeming to cleave both the House system and the Zodiac constellations, bringing them into harmonic order at that singular point of concurrence.

There is an entire field in astrology that compares natal charts for compatibility called Synastry, finding confluences between certain horoscopic points that two people might share - that could provide more information, if the correct charts were used, about the interpersonal dynamics within the band that were set into motion simply by their formation. While the judicial astrology has shown distinct parallels between Paul and Ringo, and separately with John and George, the synastry might reveal critical elements of the collaboration between John and Paul.

geoff

Aug 17, 2021, 7:58:11 PM8/17/21
On 17/08/2021 6:49 pm, Curtis Eagal wrote:
> On Monday, August 16, 2021 at 3:46:54 PM UTC-7, geoff wrote:

>> Do people actually BELIEVE all that astro shite ?!!!
>>
>> geoff
>
> What I wrote about was not astrology in the sense of believing being born with certain planets in certain signs would result in corresponding personality traits, which at some level a majority of western society probably accepts.

Yes 'could'. On a statistically equal chance as those born in any other
'astrological periods.

geoff

Curtis Eagal

Aug 18, 2021, 10:04:30 AM8/18/21
But I haven't been doing normal astrology, which is subjective in ascribing qualities and attributes to various influences: what I presented was judicial astrology, which unexpectedly showed that the group in halves had parallel natal conditions, as an objective fact by the way certain aspects recurred with variations. I have not dealt with the synastry, which I think is extremely subjective.

I can look at McCartney's natal chart and some Moon phase records to surmise there was the sliver of a crescent Moon visible in the daytime sky then. A thing like that is not a matter of debate: I am merely extending that undisputed knowledge into the area of celestial movements, and explaining how their aspects might speak for themselves.

The element of the Grand Trines is most unusual.

Ringo was born Late-night with a dark, empty sky, then as the 'Heavens' planet rose on the horizon it formed a Grand Trine with the Midheaven point and the Ceres-Neptune pair near conjoining (which happened the next day, along with a Mars-Pluto conjunct) - one point of the triangle at the Ascendant makes it appear pointing to the left.

John was born a few minutes after Sunset, whereas that morning the Moon (waxing from a Half Moon) was involved in a majestic Grand Trine with the 'Heavens' planet and the 'Ocean' planet (Yoko Ono's name translates to 'Ocean Child'): by the time of his birth the Moon had progressed about 8 degrees out of the Grand Trine position - the orientation of the triangle in the chart is askew, like John would pull his tie askew as a small rebellion to Epstein's management of their image.

Paul would have a reprise of the Mars-Pluto conjunct also happening the day after his birth, then with Ceres and Neptune in opposition instead of conjoining. About twenty minutes after his Mid-Day birth, the Ceres-Neptune opposition aligned with the Ecliptic; Paul emerged unable to breathe since the umbilical cord was around his neck strangling him. Then an hour after his birth, a seemingly perfectly symmetrical and centered Grand Trine was formed with the Juno-South Node trine as its horizontal base, and the Midheaven point as its peak, with the Prime Vertical not seeming to lean either way - the triangle looks like a neatly-drawn pyramid, as if utilizing the horoscopic system to 'draw a picture.'

George's nativity had a reprise of the trine relationship between the 'Heavens' and 'Ocean' planets that was significant for John's natal chart; his birth at Moonrise contrasts John's at Sunset. However, Mercury is placed so that it mimics where the Moon was post-Grand Trine for John's birth time, about 8 degrees from the ideal spot. The recurring trine appears as a horizontal base, but in a position to be at the top, as if the triangle would have been inverted to point downwards had it been completed, rather than seeming broken by a deliberate displacement in homage. That variation matches how George idolized John when they first met, and was given clothes that had belonged to John's late Uncle George. The way the Moon less than a quarter of a degree into Scorpio turned out to be at the Ascendant for the precise moment of Moonrise puts the House system and the Zodiac constellations into harmony, which was his frequent vocal contribution within the band.

Those are objective observations that justify the study of astrology, simply because those four people found each other, while having so many similarities and contrasts within their charts, particularly when considering the pairing of Paul and Ringo, as distinct from John and George. Of course fans do not need an astrological analysis to appreciate the collaborative dynamic between Lennon and McCartney: Paul would write the lyric, 'It's getting better all the time," and John would counter with, "It couldn't get much worse."

Curtis Eagal

Aug 18, 2021, 5:10:18 PM8/18/21
Another oddity is the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction of the era, that is to say there were THREE conjunctions between them over 1940-41

https://www.astropro.com/features/tables/geo/ju-sa/ju000sa.html

|AUG 08, 1940 | 01:21 AM | 000 | 14TA27 | 14TA27 |
|OCT 20, 1940 | 04:38 AM | 000 | 12TA28R | 12TA28R|
|FEB 15, 1941 | 06:38 AM | 000 | 09TA07 | 09TA07 |

This is extremely rare, compared to the 7 BCE conditions thought to have manifested the Bethlehem Star that the Magi linked to Messianic prophecies by Daniel from the Babylonian Captivity, prompting their journey to locate Christ's Nativity as it was happening.

|MAY 29, -6 | 09:13 AM | 000 | 20PI56 | 20PI56 |
|OCT 01, -6 | 06:02 AM | 000 | 17PI25R | 17PI25R|
|DEC 05, -6 | 02:46 PM | 000 | 15PI34 | 15PI34 |

Yet it was repeated 1980-81:

|DEC 31, 1980 | 09:17 PM | 000 | 09LI30 | 09LI30 |
|MAR 04, 1981 | 06:55 PM | 000 | 08LI06R | 08LI06R|
|JUL 24, 1981 | 04:13 AM | 000 | 04LI56 | 04LI56 |

The next recurrence of the triple conjunction won't be until 2238-39!

Taking the uniquely individual symbolism in the context of each of the natal Grand Trines coalescing, their implicit character could gain clarity: while Jupiter and Saturn rose into the dark, empty sky shortly after Starr's birth, it was the 'Heavens' planet at the Ascendant that activated the Grand Trine pointing leftward, at itself - so it is not so much pointing towards the Left, but instead to 'The Heavens.'

The subsequent birth conditions for Lennon introduced the 'Ocean' planet with the 'Heavens' planet into a significant lunar Grand Trine [3:33 am BST], and I detected a hint of nautical cosmic wit in that three minutes after his 6:30 pm BST birth, Venus, positioned under the remaining triangle base [also near the 'Ocean' planet with it in Virgo] of the disintegrated Grand Trine had a trine aspect itself with the fast-moving Part of Fortune accelerating towards the Midheaven point - this gives the visual effect effect of 'dropping anchor,' as if claiming the pageantry from the morning with a little joke at the actual time of birth, his father having been a sailor.

With McCartney the natal Grand Trine appearing an hour after his Mid-Day birth looking like a flawless pyramid could also be seen as a fountain, with the non-leaning Prime Vertical as a conceptually endless stream of fresh water shooting from the top.

As explained, there is no Grand Trine for Harrison's nativity, instead displaying some homage to the Lennon birth by mimicking the post-lunar Grand Trine condition of John's actual birth time - it was years later, but the 'Ocean' and 'Heavens' planets had returned to a trine relationship (the potential horizontal top-base of an inverted Grand Trine), being less than forty minutes (two-thirds) of a degree apart in relative locations; Mercury is definitively placed with an offset of about 8 degrees from creating a downturned Grand Trine, which would suggest pointing towards the Earth. Even though the downward-pointing version of the triangle was averted in some cosmic wry homage, its 'Earthward' implication is sustained.

So the separate birth sequences, through some quirk of Fate, each coalesced with Grand Trine implications that respectively connoted with contextual symbolism for The Heavens, Ocean, Fountain and Earth. Far from being something anyone could plan, it takes some sleuthing of the judicial astrology sort to even be aware of these Grand Trines: none of them occur at the exact time of birth, two of them rely on the conceptual Midheaven point, and one is not a Grand Trine at all - only the one for John was concrete and substantial, involving the Moon itself, which is fitting since they would generally consider him their leader, if they had one at all.

geoff

Aug 18, 2021, 6:28:45 PM8/18/21
And meanwhile, in the real world ....

geoff

Curtis Eagal

Aug 19, 2021, 10:53:59 AM8/19/21
In the real world I warned about the Chiron-Pluto conjunction of 30 December 1999 as appearing especially ominous days before it arrived - that one coincided with the knife attack on George Harrison, a conjunction of the two slow-moving celestial bodies that was fully consummated in the actual aftermath of the unexpected incursion into the guitarist's estate at Friar Park. My posts on that are in a dated archived (circa 27 December 1999).

Recently I noticed the Sun-Mars 30-degree aspect on 8 July 2021 matched a prophecy about 'war stirred up' - anyone following the news should be aware that the president of Haiti was assassinated on 7 July 2021. It's all a matter of perspective, but awareness of a pattern cannot be invalidated by someone who remains oblivious to it.

I've realized over the years most people cannot visualize or conceive of the astrological conditions I observe from those studies by merely describing them, and I don't expect casual readers to become proficient in an esoteric skill just to concur with me. It recalls the questions posed historically by the 'Sixties themselves - like who is culturally defining reality, and is there more beneath the surface. In my experience people tend to avoid what makes the most sense if it is not to their liking, then pretend that was a rational decision: that is a recipe for failure in the field of esotericism.

Curtis Eagal

Aug 23, 2021, 3:46:23 AM8/23/21
What, no vicious rejoinder? Could it be that you possibly had the mental capacity to add up your deficient thoughts and relented to continue your attack? I find that doubtful, since you effortlessly evaded several points for discussion to circle back to your primary prejudice. Bigots generally discriminate from a small set of facts: discrimination in itself is not the problem, but rather deciding from within a limited parameter - that's why the concept of 'meritocracy' is so new, what people were actually able to accomplish has been irrelevant for a long time.

I would say the most compelling correlation between The Beatles' story and astrological configurations is the Aquarius Stellium of February 4-5, 1962, in which Mars, Saturn, Venus, Mercury and the Sun and Moon in total eclipse were in Aquarius, when unexpectedly The Beatles were scheduled to appear in Britain with one member short, as Pete Best was ill - Ringo Starr, with whom they had performed in Hamburg during Best's various absences, was available, and even though Starr would not officially become a Beatle until later that year in August, for that particular night the British Isle had the first performance from what would become the legendary line-up. The planetary configuration had an unusual placement for a conceptual point, but that matter becomes very esoteric.

I should clarify that the most dramatic Grand Trine on the 23 June 1940 day of Stuart Sutcliffe's birth in Edinburgh, Scotland, was at 4:19 pm BST, with the Part of Fortune at 16 degrees 20 minutes Gemini, the North Node at 16 degrees 18 minutes Libra, and the Moon at 16 degrees 22 minutes Aquarius, several hours before his 11:25 pm BST birth. So that Grand Trine had two conceptual points, but occurred within 4 minutes of a single degree.

The elemental implications noted from the Grand Trines at the births of The Beatles reflect associations that were consistently reinforced throughout their collective career: notice the green uniform John Lennon is wearing on the Sgt. Pepper cover, it suggests 'sea-green,' while Paul McCartney in luminous blue garb contrasts with the clear blue of fresh water; when they chose Carrollian creatures for "I Am The Walrus," John was the title animal (no, it's not a lion), whose name means 'whale horse,' whose habitat is the sea, while Paul transformed into the Hippopotamus (no, it's not a calf), which translates to 'river horse,' a fresh-water creature. Ringo's magenta uniform turns black under a blue filter, with a necktie looking like some space nebula, and his Eaglet, drumming as with flapping wings, implies flight through space; George in red wears the color of Earth, selecting the March Hare as the only land animal among the quartet.

McCartney talking of directing Magical Mystery Tour made it seem the day of filming on the wall in the Kent airfield was chaotic, describing them grabbing the beastly heads from a table to do the shooting without rhyme or reason, and explained that he picked up the Walrus head by happenstance. This appears to be a misdirection: John could have been the Hippopotamus for those shots, sitting with George and Ringo in a three-shot with simply choreographed arm movements - but the Walrus is seen then shot singly, broadly waving its arms from movements designed to be used in later editing. So for the facet of the Walrus alone, Paul stepped in to get the movements he wanted for the finished product, it does not seem John would have been amenable to performing that. McCartney could later point to that quirky identity switch to explain the line from "Glass Onion" about the Walrus really being Paul - yet Lennon himself said the line was to placate McCartney in the midst of his consuming involvement with Yoko Ono, a reminder of their own close connection.

geoff

Aug 23, 2021, 5:38:00 PM8/23/21
On 23/08/2021 7:46 pm, Curtis Eagal wrote:
> On Monday, August 16, 2021 at 11:49:27 PM UTC-7, Curtis Eagal wrote:
>> On Monday, August 16, 2021 at 3:46:54 PM UTC-7, geoff wrote:
>>> On 17/08/2021 10:37 am, Curtis Eagal wrote:

> What, no vicious rejoinder? Could it be that you possibly had the mental capacity to add up your deficient thoughts and relented to continue your attack?

No, I simply don't as as much otherwise empty time on my hands to pursue
such ludicrous fairy-tales and pseudo-science.

But you should already know that because of the current situation of Uranus.

geoff