Retaliatory Response Rhymes

1 view

Eagal

Sep 17, 2001, 2:25:43 AM9/17/01
THE NEPHEWS ARE OF BLOOD AND FEAR;
PREDICTIONS OUTLINING COURSE OF WAR

This post is supplemental to my previous "Frogs Of War Loose" article:
the focus had been placed on temporal and astrological cues to confirm
the WTC/Pentagon attack was accurately prophesied; here I am
concerned more with situational verses, and longer-term evaluations -
a deeper level, utilizing yet another network of quatrains, some of
which had been considered improperly due to prematurity and the
inevitable difficulties in deciphering. There seem to be some
inconsistencies and mysteries, so this analysis may raise more
questions than it answers. Having reviewed the nephew quatrains, the
key to the concept appears clear when combining VIII.43 with III.29...

Les deux neveux en divers lieux nourris:
Navale pugne, terre, peres tombes,
Viendront si haut eleves enguerris;
Venger l'injure, ennemis succombes.

The two nephews brought up in diverse places:
Naval battle, land, fathers fallen,
They will come to be elevated very high in making war;
To avenge the injury, enemies succumbed.

III.29 line 2 may summate recent acts of terrorism: the Cole ship
bombing as naval battle; bombings of various embassies the land
conflict; and the "fallen fathers" now seem to obviously be the
collapsed World Trade Center twin towers. Line 3 detailing how the
terrorists achieved pilot training and gained control of the cockpit
of airborne jetliners to accomplish a suicidal act of mass murder on
such a mind-boggling scope that war would almost certainly be the
result. Line 4 makes the retaliatory response sound simple and
effective, but other verses may contradict this conclusion...

Par le decide de deux choses batards,
Neveu du sang occupera le regne;
Dedans lectoyre seront les coups de dards,
Neveu par peur pliera l'enseigne.

Through the fall of two unstable things,
Nephew of the blood will occupy the realm;
Within the lecture place there will be blows by lances,
Nephew through fear will fold his standard.

Recall the legitimate wall of X.45 being struck, rendering it unstable
or illegitimate (i.e., a bastard) - and here we learn TWO of these
things fall. If "lectoyre" was meant to indicate the Pentagon, it
oddly sounds more like a university auditorium, being akin to lecture:
at this location, fear is the dominant factor, since national defense
is compromised; but where the two fall, the more massive
(incalculable) fatalities make their metaphoric nephew one of blood.
The great nephew, as in II.92, is the one of blood.

Feu couleur d'or du ciel en terre vu,
Frappe du haut ne, fait cas merveilleux:
Grand meurtre humain: pris du grand le neveu,
Morts de spectacles echappe l'orgueilleux.

Fire color of gold from the sky seen from ground,
Struck by the high-borne one, incredible feat done:
Huge human massacre: taken by the great nephew,
Deaths as spectacles the conceited one escaped.

Being "airborne" satisfies the high-born constraint; the golden color
conflicts with the red in VI.46.
There is a nephew murdered at London under false peace in VI.22; The
great nephew tests the pact made by the cowardly heart in IV.73. The
two nephews may be the two valiant under attack who stir up war in the
final line of II.52.

The duration of the war may be given in IV.95, with line 1 regarding
the coincident astrological cue of the brief Mercury-Ascendant
conjunct; and "Sept mois" in IV.100 could mean September, with sky
fire at a Royal edifice when Mars defaulted (lead planet in null
temple), people dead by malice.

IV.67's great place scorched by secret fires ardently burning after a
long trajectory seems to also be the WTC: there has already been a
little rain - warm wind, wars, incursions follow.

The Moon moving into Cancer in the aftermath fits IV.24's calamitous
war under Cancer, ready for fulfillment since, like II.52, the verse
seems to require the sceptre-like planetary alignment of May 2000.

X.58 speaks of a monarch making war at a time of mourning; and IX.52
seems an especially poignant verse with similar topic -

La paix s'approche d'un cote, et la guerre,
Onc ne fut la poursuite si grande:
Plaindre homme, femme sang innocent par terre,
Et ce sera de France a toute bande.

Peace is nigh on one side, and war,
Never was the pursuit of it so great:
To sympathize with men, women innocent blood on ground,
And this will be for France as part of a group.

V.19 follows its rule-less war being opened with "People afflicted by
a deplored chief / With barbarian blood land will be covered."

There is an ominous picture in IX.55 -

L'horrible guerre qu'en l'Occident s'apprete,
L'an ensuivant viendra la pestilence
Si fort horrible que jeune, vieux, ni bete,
Sang, feu Mercure, Mars, Iupiter en France.

The horrible war which is being prepared in the West,
The following year the pestilence will come
So very horrible neither young, old, nor beast,
Blood, fire Mercury, Mars, Jupiter in France.

It is not clear whom the pestilence strikes, nor if it is global; the
final line's Mercury and Mars could represent their roles 11
September, perhaps indicating a 2002 event in which Jupiter will be
equally pivotal, presumably involving France without equivocation.

Eagal

Flew an airplane
Into a giant tower:
ONE
Was bad enough,
But to FLY
Into TWO?!

NO
WORLD TRADE
CENTER!!

Le grand puine fera fin de la guerre:
Aux Dieux assemble les excuses

Peter Lemesurier

Sep 17, 2001, 5:36:59 AM9/17/01
On Mon, 17 Sep 2001 07:08:18 GMT, Never anonymous Bud
<the...@san.rxyzr.com> wrote:

>cjs...@cnmnetwork.com (Eagal) opened the coffin lid and croaked...

>>THE NEPHEWS ARE OF BLOOD AND FEAR;
>>PREDICTIONS OUTLINING COURSE OF WAR
>

>OK, I admit it....
>

>EVERY quatrain Nostradamus ever wrote pertain to this terrorist act.

No, no, no .. it pertains to the destruction of Paris in... when was
it, Claude? ;)
--

Peter

Eagal

Sep 17, 2001, 3:23:51 PM9/17/01
Peter Lemesurier <lem...@bengal.demon.co.uk>
made another thoughtless remark...

I did not use EVERY quatrain: I was quite judicious in which lines I
reproduced, when and why - this is the reason my posting has become
so infrequent. I am finding all likely or potential current verses
and examining them from astrological, sociological, political,
symbolic, historical, religious and other perspectives presuming
an internal series of conceptual constructs demonstrable through
diligent cross-referencing and effective etymological analyses.

Notice I am actually retracting my previous statement that the 1999
Istanbul quake constituted the pouring of the seventh bowl, since
the appearance of the three frogs instigating Aramageddon happens
prior: so there remains a bowl to be poured on the air which should
usher in the global cataclysm. If you mislead people again about
this, as you now refuse to confess specific truths only now being
illumined, my study of scripture tells me not to agree with liars.

As you know, I respect your grasp of ancient French, although you often
betray your knowledge with patently false blanket statements to unfairly
defame your opponents to advance your own unprovable theories. The first
poster precluded debate by not arguing with any point made, but merely
observing that there is so much potentially overlooked to insinuate that
none of it could possibly be true, when all I have done is rewrite what
we all agree are the various prophecies. And you join in by talking
about someone else's theories, to avoid discussing what I've actually
written. I am not among those who value your opinion on fulfillments
especially in present day (since you incorrectly use passages to
eliminate the US altogether) and gaining unworthy converts is not my goal.

"He who is unjust, let him be unjust still;
He who is filthy, let him be filthy still;
He who is righteous, let him be righteous still;
He who is holy, let him be holy still."

Eagal

Another used Pentagon
"I never guessed we'd have a problem"

Eagal

Sep 18, 2001, 3:22:17 PM9/18/01
THE CONFUSION OVER REVELATIONS;
ELEMENTS OF TRUTH & FINE-TUNING

The reason I had not anticipated the appearance of the three unclean
spirits like frogs of Apoc. 16:13 was when I began posting on a.p.n
around the start of 1999 and we were all focused on X.72, I encountered
so many abrasive, opinionated, condescending, obnoxious personalities
that I was certain at least three of them fit, as being demonically
misleading influences - after all, they are written to originate from
three different sources, not emerge as the critical tally from a series
of coordinated fanatical cells. But I must modify my perceptions to
align with reality, exonerating those I was privately believing were
those wicked characters: perhaps your names are not all written in
the Book of Life, but I apologize for harbouring such thoughts when
my attention should be diverted elsewhere. Thus the Cassini/ Eclipse/
Grand Cross/ Istanbul quake 1999 sequence no longer appears like
X.74's games of slaughter at the completing the great seventh number:
the WTC-Pentagon attack now seems more likely, with the seventh bowl
relating to the great Urn, air expanding noisily from heat beyond
lightning. At the risk of offending Never Anonymous What's-his-name?
the WTC tragedy of incomprehesible scope is definitely an event that
Nostradamus should have covered, and referred to often to assist us
through this period of tribulation: what has escaped most interpreters
is that the modern prophet has apparently found a way to astrologically
encode events so that basic factors of their timing may be revealed,
as well as using the particular timing key to shorthand an incident
in one verse that may have had other aspects covered in others.

With the Mercury-Ascendant conjunct as the key for the WTC attack,
any mention of a brief imaginary union of two things is a secret
reference; its time of the dark [Juno - Mars] lunar temple {a void
of course Moon between aspecting Juno in Gemini, then Mars in Cancer}
provides more keys usable in other places; by focusing on the next
day as Francois 1er's birthday, N. provided a confirmation he must
have known would not be discovered prior, since it is so obscure
(and the Mercury-Ascendant conjunct key is predicted to be dealt
with beforehand only, the forest of Black silver image in VI.16 is
of an aftermath, the Night-king of VI.36 is vague until after the
fact, etc.) - in fact, my 23 July post "Updated Saturnin Analysis"
(note: USA) had the next event narrowed down to two lines probably
to occur simultaneously, using the 21 June solar eclipse and 23 June
Peruvian quake as reference point.

While now there are those who wish to comment on the post-mortem I
have had to conduct in order to continue what now seems an even more
crucial endeavour, there were no responses to my 23 July message.
No one was interested then in discussing the Conqueror who would be
vanquished with horse eating oats; no one offered any possibilities
for the Orleans king, or assisted that "donner" meant to strike,
more likely with a wall than to give; no one requested any more
temple calculations or speculated when the "Rouges et jaunes" of
VI.10 might eventually arrive. And to now make light of the
prophecies since to deny their ultimate truth may bring some peace
of mind would make someone less than useless to my objectives.

There have been many events I have indirectly predicted, with some
factors clear by properly accessing these extremely esoteric and
perplexing prophetic writings; there have also been many which I
have analyzed after their occurrences, thereby obtaining information
about further happenings - this is possible since the quatrains do
not merely predict isolated events, but link them in a continuous
fashion that is quite complex.

I am convinced that because this event involved Mercury and Mars,
those references may be sorted out for future scenarios, leaving
a catastrophe of consuming fire and flood marked out for Saturn
and Vesta later. X.74 says after the Vulcan (Hermes) corpses, one
should return to "the temple of Artemis," parallel phrase appearing
in X.35 where there is (Vesta's) childbirth with the final line,
"Going to be murdered by the unheard one of Maine." "Not far from
Agen" (i.e., St, Vincent of Agen, 9 June) in IX.38 means it is not
that day: but 10 June is a Vesta-Pluto temple (following Neptune's
lunar aspect)...

Eagal

Dans le cite de Fertsod homicide,
Fait, et fait multe boeuf arant ne macter;
Retour encore aux honneurs d'Artemide,
Et a Vulcan corps morts sepulturer.

In the city of Richsoil homicide,
Done, and done: many oxen plowing, not to be sacrificed;
Return again to the honors of Artemis,
And to Vulcan corpses dead ones to bury.

Habit de femme au temple d'Arthemide,
Allant meurtri par inconnu du Maine

Habit of women in the temple of Artemis,
Going to be murdered by the unheard-one of Maine