Definitions of 'Aikido' and 'Karate' ...with Life Energy "enabled" - {HRI note 20091204}

Koos Nolst Trenite

Dec 4, 2009, 6:09:38 AM12/4/09
Definitions of 'Aikido' and 'Karate' ...with Life Energy "enabled"

{HRI note 20091204}

'

Aikido: Ai-ki-do 'Interacting Life Energy Particles, the Art of - '

Karate: Kara-te 'Empty Hand' - using Life Energy Particles to
fight with.

'

According to the 20th Century "religion of science," however,
all Eastern Martial Arts, like Aikido, Karate, etc.,

"do not exist..." or "can not be understood,"

because, in the "religion of science," "Life Energy does not
exist." *(1)

'

Medical "science," and in general, Criminal Minds in science,
do even wholly DENY Life itself to exist.

And the medical trade wants you to believe, to accept, instead,
their murderous, literally sickening "religion of science," with
their 'Chemical Concept of Life.' *(1)

Which includes their Evolution and their Big Bang,*(n) and
their malicious lie, that

"perception equals photons and molecular vibrations." *(n)

They even claim, that "you think with your brain"
- go figure: *(n)

With nerve channels having a bit-stream (a 'yes-no,'
'on-off') velocity of some three METERS (yards) per
second... *(n)

You go figure it out - with your brain 'infected and
made to malfunction' by your "religion of science."

You still can do the math, despite your "scientific"
"religion" in which "Life Energy does not exist."

(You NEED Life Energy to do any thinking with,
at all). *(n)

'

______________________
Quoted and edited from:

'Definition of Perception (to restore and repair Perception)'
{HRI 20091203-V2.0} {FPP 20091203-V2.0}
(3 December 2009 - Version 2.0 on 4 Dec 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.legal/msg/7c4f7ec8aa71b7d8

_________
Footnotes:

(1) 'Chemical Concept Of Life - 'The Big Bang In Your Primordial
Soup' '
{HRI note 20091115-I-V3.2.2-u_all}
(15 November 2009 - Version 3.2.2 on 30 Nov 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/26d2ace77de056dc

(n) (as suggested, still to be added in the original text)

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2009 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it (but not to sociopaths
specifically, because these vehemently oppose any true knowledge
of life and about themselves).
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific or artistic "agenda," but only to educate,
and to encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com

Greendistantstar

Dec 4, 2009, 7:23:44 AM12/4/09

What a crock of self-serving, ignorant drivel.

GDS

"Let's roll!"

djinn

Dec 4, 2009, 7:41:45 AM12/4/09
On 12月4日, 下午8时23分, Greendistantstar <Greendistants...@iinet.net.au>
wrote:
I wanna hear more about that Big Bang

Dan Winsor

Dec 4, 2009, 8:56:02 AM12/4/09
On Dec 4, 7:41 am, djinn <dje...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I wanna hear more about that Big Bang

I believe M.C. Hawking explained it best:

In there beginning there was nothing
not even time--
no planets, no stars, no hip-hop, no rhyme.
But then there was a bang like the sound of my GAT:
the universe began and the shit was phat

The universe began as a singularity.
Nobody knows what went on then, G.
For ten million trillion trillion trillionths of a second,
the state of the universe cannot be reckoned.

The fundamental forces were unified--
we've no theory to describe that,
though I've tried. Then the forces
split and the universe was born--
it was hotter then a priest watching
kiddie porn.

Protons, neutrons, and electrons came to pass
as photons collided, changing energy to mass.
Three minutes go by, temps to cool one billion
down from one hundred million trillion trillion.
This reduced heat allowed a new event:
the formation of heavier elements,
still it was millions of years 'fore the first star glowed.

IF YOUR DOWN WITH THE BANG SING ALONG HERE WE GO!

It was the big pow piz-ow bang a dang diggy diggy boom diggy boom pow
boom the Big BIZANG.
the big pow piz-ow bang a dang diggy diggy boom diggy boom pow boom
the Big BIZANG.

Hold on now, what about inflation?
That's a little tricky and could use some explanation.
Inflation, one could barely state,
was the time when the universe expanded at a rate
that was faster then the speed of light, but that over-simplifies and
it ain't quite right. Still the for purposes here, it will have to do,
'cuz I ain't got the time to explain it to you

ROCK

DAMN

It was the big pow piz-ow bang a dang diggy diggy boom diggy boom pow
boom the Big BIZANG.
the big pow piz-ow bang a dang diggy diggy boom diggy boom pow boom
the Big BIZANG.

The beginning of time, and the birth of all matter
Say it took seven days, you're as mad as a hatter.

It was millions of years 'fore the first star glowed, if your down
with the bang sing along, here we go

It was the big pow piz-ow bang a dang diggy diggy boom diggy boom pow
boom the Big BIZANG.
The big pow piz-ow bang a dang diggy diggy boom diggy boom pow boom
the Big BIZANG.

the big bizang...

The big bizang...

BOOOOOM....

the big bizang.

--
Dan Winsor

Soy un poco loco en el coco.

djinn

Dec 4, 2009, 11:19:16 AM12/4/09
On 12月4日, 下午9时56分, Dan Winsor <dan.win...@gmail.com> wrote:

> the big bizang...
>
> The big bizang...
>
> BOOOOOM....
>
> the big bizang.

I was thinking of Eccentrica Gallumbits, but this is way cool.

Dan Winsor

Dec 4, 2009, 11:56:11 AM12/4/09

Buy the mp3 (to support the artist of course). Hell, buy his CD.
M.C. Hawking rocks!

Plato Been

Dec 4, 2009, 1:57:23 PM12/4/09
The Human Rights Issues etc. are obviously not written, nor published,
to accommodate, to oblige, or to appease (hidden, or those who are
openly) sociopaths.

Friendly relations with sociopaths are entirely impossible,

and any Love whatsoever, given to them, will only be used by
them to become more devious, and to destroy life more, and
more thoroughly.

'

Therefore, such individuals - sociopaths and their supporters - are
enjoined to filter out any such articles

- not written for them, not meant for them, and not posted for
them.

'

Again:

Sociopaths, demonic creatures and mental street bums

- and any such souls who "live" by Hate, by Envy or
by Ugliness -

must filter out from their own view,

all writing by Koos Nolst Trenite,
human rights philosopher and poet (hrp&p).

'

The command is argued in this way:

'Demonic creatures etc. have NO PERMISSION to talk to me'
{Note 20071207-V2.0.2}
(7 December 2007 - Version 2.0.2 on 30 Oct 2008)

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.christian/msg/b1d32391e51d3107
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.islam/msg/b1d32391e51d3107
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.jewish/msg/b1d32391e51d3107
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.wicca/msg/b1d32391e51d3107

'

'

Koos Nolst Trenite is arguably by far the most Intelligent, by far
the most Beautiful and by far the most Caring philosopher known,

and on top of that, the most Truthful and most trusted philosopher
known on Earth and beyond.

Copyright 2008-2009 by KNT hrp&p
(May 2008; Version 1.3 on 2 Oct 2009)
Conditions as usual ('learnware')

'

On Dec 4, 12:09 pm, Koos Nolst Trenite

djinn

Dec 4, 2009, 7:23:26 PM12/4/09
On Dec 5, 12:56 am, Dan Winsor <dan.win...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 4, 11:19 am, djinn <dje...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On 12月4日, 下午9时56分, Dan Winsor <dan.win...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > the big bizang...
>
> > > The big bizang...
>
> > > BOOOOOM....
>
> > > the big bizang.
>
> > I was thinking of Eccentrica Gallumbits, but this is way cool.
>
> Buy the mp3 (to support the artist of course). Hell, buy his CD.
> M.C. Hawking rocks!

I heard the one on Thermodynamics, didn't know he had more.. way
cool.

djinn

Dec 4, 2009, 7:29:24 PM12/4/09
On Dec 5, 2:57 am, Plato Been <plato.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sociopaths, demonic creatures and mental street bums

>       - and any such souls who "live" by Hate, by Envy or
>         by Ugliness -
>
>  must filter out from their own view,

I think probably Hal and Wannabe do have a killfile, so don't worry
about this one.

> '
>
>       The command is argued in this way:
>
>      'Demonic creatures etc. have NO PERMISSION to talk to me'
>       {Note 20071207-V2.0.2}
>        (7 December 2007 - Version 2.0.2 on 30 Oct 2008)

You're talking about Trav, aren't you?

> Koos Nolst Trenite is arguably by far the most Intelligent, by far
>  the most Beautiful and by far the most Caring philosopher known,
>
>  and on top of that, the most Truthful and most trusted philosopher
>  known on Earth and beyond.

and modest, don't forget modest and humble.

> >                   You still can do the math, despite your "scientific"
> >                   "religion" in which "Life Energy does not exist."

It's Chi, isn't it? Can you do Chi blasts?

Appledog

Dec 4, 2009, 11:40:37 PM12/4/09
On Dec 5, 2:57 am, Plato Been <plato.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The Human Rights Issues etc. are obviously not written, nor published,
>  to accommodate, to oblige, or to appease (hidden, or those who are
>  openly) sociopaths.
>
>       Friendly relations with sociopaths are entirely impossible,
>
>       and any Love whatsoever, given to them, will only be used by
>       them to become more devious, and to destroy life more, and
>       more thoroughly.
>
> '
>
> Therefore, such individuals - sociopaths and their supporters - are
>  enjoined to filter out any such articles
>
>       - not written for them, not meant for them, and not posted for
>         them.
>
> '
>
> Again:
>
> Sociopaths, demonic creatures and mental street bums
>
>       - and any such souls who "live" by Hate, by Envy or
>         by Ugliness -
>
>  must filter out from their own view,
>
>  all writing by Koos Nolst Trenite,
>  human rights philosopher and poet (hrp&p).
>
> '
>
>       The command is argued in this way:
>
>      'Demonic creatures etc. have NO PERMISSION to talk to me'
>       {Note 20071207-V2.0.2}
>        (7 December 2007 - Version 2.0.2 on 30 Oct 2008)
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.christian/msg/b1d32391e51...http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.islam/msg/b1d32391e51d3107http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.jewish/msg/b1d32391e51d3107http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.wicca/msg/b1d32391e51d3107
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/26d2ac...

> > (n)  (as suggested, still to be added in the original text)
>
> > ____________
> > Verification:
>
> >                http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld
>
> > Copyright 2009 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
> >  and poet
> > This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
> >  anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
> >  who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
> >  to others who might be able to learn from it (but not to sociopaths
> >  specifically, because these vehemently oppose any true knowledge
> >  of life and about themselves).
> > None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
> >  or religious or scientific or artistic "agenda," but only to educate,
> >  and to encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
> >  about any organizations or individuals.
> > Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
> >  PlatoWorld at Lycos.com

Do you define anyone who doesn't agree with you as a sociopath or a
demon (etc), or can you admit there's still some truth in the world
left that you haven't been taught? :)

For example you mention Aikido and Karate and compare them, and all
eastern martial arts, as if they were the same basic thing - i.e. a
"martial art". You don't understand that what you consider to be the
same thing under the banner term "martial art" is actually not the
same thing at all. It is probably easiest to say that some such things
have been mis-labled martial arts. Your inclusion of them as a
"martial art" does not mean you are a liar; it simply means you are
under-informed. In such a case, were I or someone to correct your
obvious misunderstanding with the goal of helping you, would I (or
said other) be a sociopath or demon?

-

Message has been deleted