Re: CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS have been SECRETLY CHIPPING AMERICANS with MIND CONTROL CHIPS for Decades

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Jul 2, 2020, 3:27:26 PM7/2/20
On 7/2/2020 7:36 AM, KWills wrote:
> https://www.bitchute.com/video/MnTqE5vNYuOo/
> --
> KWills
> Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator
> https://imgur.com/a/B6dTADP

Kent Wills belongs to the secret society/deep state/syndicate/Illuminati
whatever they call themselves, which is secretly chipping the public
with mind control chips and torturing them with Directed Energy Weapons
(DEWs).

Kent Wills itself bragged that "it" is a Psychotronic World Dominator.

"Western White Christians" do NOT understand their own mentality, DNA
and Modus Operandi.

Smile, shake hands and give small pox infested blankets to Native
Americans is what "EVIL WHITE CHRISTIANS" did.

WHITE CHRISTIANS "DECEIVING NATIVES" WITH "SMALL POX INFESTED BLANKETS"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEHsR63F5Dw

“When the Missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the
Missionaries had the Bible. They taught how to pray with our eyes
closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible.”

― Jomo Kenyatta

The "infinitely cunning and deceptive" WHITE CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS and
PSYCHOPATHS in CIA/NSA/MI-6/MI-5/ASIS/ASIO have been "DECEIVING and
BACKSTABBING" the entire nation of America and the world by "secretly
chipping Americans" with MIND CONTROL CHIPS for more than 30 years.

But how did they achieve this?

By COMPLETELY INFILTRATING and CONTROLLING the american media.

Democracy and freedoms are the "BIGGEST CON JOB" ever perpetrated in
Western White Christian countries.

My knowledge of CIA/MI-6/NSA/ASIS/ASIO technologies and modus operandi
is a "1000 times more than Edward Snowden's revelations."

On the Need for a New Criteria of Diagnosis of Psychosis in the Light of
Mind Invasive Technology - Psychologist Carol Smith
https://www.globalresearch.ca/on-the-need-for-new-criteria-of-diagnosis-of-psychosis-in-the-light-of-mind-invasive-technology/7123

CIA and NSA "murdered" Dr. Rauni Kilde because she is a "credible
medical doctor" just like they "murdered Hugo Chavez" by giving him Cancer.

Microchip Implants, Mind Control & Cybernetics - by RAUNI KILDE, MD
https://www.transformation.dk/www.raven1.net/mcf/implants-kilde.htm

CIA/NSA operatives have been THREATENING ME that they will MURDER ME
because I know too much about them, their ultra-classified mind control
technologies and HOW they have been "secretly chipping" Americans and
the rest of the world with "Mind Control Chips" and implementing an
Orwellian 1984 Society. My knowledge of CIA/NSA is a 1000 times more
than Edward Snowden's revelations.

It will be noticed and swift removal will be dealt.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/f306111eb4fc577e

We could deliver a swift removal at our whim. How many people disappear
without a trace, each and every year? We keep you for a reason.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/bdd4802d0b3921b9

The consequence of such real actions will be your swift and complete
removal.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/9a8e75168894e860

Police are mere pawns in our network, why would we file a
report with them? They are only useful for 'cleaning up' when we have
more pressing distractions
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/dc03fb7722924869

Any one who stands up and tries to EXPOSE CIA/NSA/MI-6/MI-5/ASIS/ASIO
gets MURDERED quietly in "accidents/diseases/suicides etc".

That is the "INFINITELY CUNNING western white christian way of doing
things" as opposed to dictators killing whistle blowers in their countries.

As Jay Rockefeller said in 2007 when he was chairman of the Senate
Intelligence Committee, “Don’t you understand the way intelligence
works? Do you think that because I’m chairman of the Intelligence
Committee that I just say ‘I want it, give it to me’? They control it.
All of it. All of it. All the time.”

House Majority Leader Hale Boggs said on April 22, 1971 as per
congressional record:

"Over the postwar years, we have granted to the elite and secret
police within our system vast new powers over the lives and liberties of
the people. At the request of the trusted and respected heads of those
forces, and their appeal to the necessities of national security, we
have exempted those grants of power from due accounting
and strict surveillance. And history has run its inexorable course.
"Liberty has yielded."
"The power of government has gained commanding ground."
"Mr. Speaker, I submit that 1984 is closer than we think."

ONE YEAR later, CIA/NSA "MURDERED Congressman Hale Boggs" and made it
look like an ACCIDENT.