Superior Lord bhandava admits his English comprehension and logic are poor

Jason Gillespie

Jan 20, 2008, 5:32:59 AM1/20/08
Superior Lord bhandava admits his English comprehension and logic are poor

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/b2b73f3da8ff7ce2

Sanjiv Karmarkar wrote:
> On Jan 19, 4:33 pm, bhandava <bhandava_removet...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>Where does it say in these articles that wiki has fewer errors than EB?

> I never said that it does.

> Understand what OTOH means.

> Sanjiv Karmarkar

I incorrectly read OTOMH. Why would you post 2 article links saying that
wiki has more errors than EB? That's almost surely a given.

I'll search for a source that says wiki has fewer errors than EB. It
could be interesting.

bhandava

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/b2b73f3da8ff7ce2

Dave -Turner

Jan 20, 2008, 6:20:12 AM1/20/08
rofl, it's amusing how you use an Aussie cricketers username to try and
attack Aussies. All it does is show how deeply Australian cricket has
affected YOU, you pathetic individual.

Jason Gillespie

Jan 20, 2008, 6:24:45 AM1/20/08

"Dave -Turner" <n...@no.no> wrote in message

> rofl, it's amusing how you use an Aussie cricketers username to try and
> attack Aussies. All it does is show how deeply Australian cricket has
> affected YOU, you pathetic individual.

Dave Turner,

Its time for you to suck your lollipop and go to sleep. Your Mummy is
gonna spank you if you dont sleep in the next 10 minutes.

Dave -Turner

Jan 20, 2008, 6:33:04 AM1/20/08
rofl, stop avoiding the subject -- YOU'RE USING AN AUSTRALIAN USERNAME
because Australia has DESTROYED your country in cricket more than any other
country ever has in the history of the game, and you somehow feel that by
using an Australian username that will attack us. *YAWN*

_ALL IT DOES_ is prove to us how much you've been RATTLED by Australia.
__GAME OVER__

Jason Gillespie

Jan 20, 2008, 6:47:12 AM1/20/08

"Dave -Turner" <n...@no.no> wrote in message

My fellow racist Aussie Dave Turner,

Remember how you murdered my ancestors and stole our land ?

Do you even remember that a specie called aborigine still exists in
Australia ?

You must have bent over for your fag teachers to get through school
like Bush did at Yale University.

No wonder you can't comprehend these simple stats.

Since India's disastrous tour in 1991-92, the teams have met 21 times in
Test cricket; the numbers now stand at 10-8 in Australia's favour. In the
corresponding period Australia's record stands at 27-9 against England, 12-2
against Pakistan, 15-4 against South Africa and 9-1 against Sri Lanka. And
India were the last team to humble Australia in a home Test.

http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/ausvind/content/current/story/332312....

Dave -Turner

Jan 20, 2008, 6:56:12 AM1/20/08
Thanks - I'd rather you show these newsgroups what kind of person you are
rather than me having to say anything.

Jason Gillespie

Jan 20, 2008, 6:57:47 AM1/20/08

> Thanks - I'd rather you show these newsgroups what kind of person you are
> rather than me having to say anything.

My fellow racist Aussie Dave Turner,

Dave -Turner

Jan 20, 2008, 7:15:44 AM1/20/08

"Jason Gillespie" <JasonGillespi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> My fellow racist

Thankyou for proving to everybody here that you are a racist.

Jason Gillespie

Jan 20, 2008, 7:21:34 AM1/20/08

"Dave -Turner" <n...@no.no> wrote in message

Yes I am. Now suck that lollipop and go to bed before mommy
runs in and spanks your pink ass, kid.

bhandava

Jan 20, 2008, 8:39:08 AM1/20/08
LOL, you've proven me right again. Time after time. hahaha
If you had any comprehesion of language, you would see that I
over-estimated the OP.

If an illiterate fool says that I have poor comprehesion, I suppose I
should take it as a double-negative compliment.

Your Superior,
bhandava

Jason Gillespie

Jan 22, 2008, 4:34:16 PM1/22/08

"bhandava" <bhandava_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

bhandava

Jan 23, 2008, 5:01:58 AM1/23/08
Your literacy still hasn't improved after all these years. Yes we've
spoken; some time ago you wouldn't let me speak to Roberto ;)

Find our cameras? Did your useless friend find our GPS tracker in your
car? LOL, our operatives were even in your Marietta apartment a couple
of years ago while you slept. Due to our methods, we can access your
current address when we please, no matter what useless precautions you
take. Haha, sometimes we leave little reminders of this ability and we
know you've noticed.

You're so pathetic that you've mistaken others for our operatives, when
I've personally been watching the whole scene. This has happened in
Southfield and Livonia amongst others. You also seem to think our
operatives stick to Michigan plates.

I told you before, you are insignificant until you truly act; when that
happens it will be noticed and swift removal will be dealt. You know who
I represent and that I've directed our 2nd tier operatives to tail you
for around 7 years now. This stops when I say it stops; you have no
recourse and no credibility with anyone.

Your Superior,
bhandava

Jason Gillespie

Jan 27, 2008, 3:00:31 PM1/27/08