UK Saturn Titles - new releases

Simon Jarvis

Sep 15, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/15/95
Shock horror! SEGA have finaly released some more Saturn titles in the
UK. They are Digital Pinball, Virtual Hydlide and (thank God) BUG!!!!!

Jabba :)
| Simon Jarvis EMail jarv...@volvo.demon.co.uk |
| The Truth is Out There - but who wants it? |

Bill Kendall

Sep 16, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/16/95
Simon Jarvis (jarv...@volvo.demon.co.uk) wrote:
: Shock horror! SEGA have finaly released some more Saturn titles in the
: UK. They are Digital Pinball, Virtual Hydlide and (thank God) BUG!!!!!

Well you got one up on us in the US...we don't have Digital Pinball yet :)

Andrew

Sep 22, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/22/95
In article <43tm37$8...@hermes.acs.unt.edu>, kbra...@jove.acs.unt.edu
(Kelly Bradley) wrote:

> Simon Jarvis <jarv...@volvo.demon.co.uk> writes:
>
> >Shock horror! SEGA have finaly released some more Saturn titles in the
> >UK. They are Digital Pinball, Virtual Hydlide and (thank God) BUG!!!!!
>

> >Jabba :)
> >--
> >| Simon Jarvis EMail jarv...@volvo.demon.co.uk |
> >| The Truth is Out There - but who wants it? |
>

> Who published Digital Pinball? That one hasn't made it out here in the
> US yet.

****The only Japanese Pinball game I know of is Last Gladiator Pinball...
supposed to be quite good and in hi-res.
Is this the same game?

-Andy

Kelly Bradley

Sep 22, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/22/95

J.Caris

Sep 22, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/22/95
kbra...@jove.acs.unt.edu (Kelly Bradley) wrote:

>Simon Jarvis <jarv...@volvo.demon.co.uk> writes:

AFAIK it's published by Sega Europe. Don't worry about it too much
though: It's just plain old pinball, with no extra feature.

Oh, Simon, you forgot to mention Street Fighter: The Movie. I didn't
think it was supposed to be out yet, but my local shop had it last
week.

Lastly: Everybody, buy Bug!!!!!!!!!!!! It's great!!!!
-----

J. Caris m...@pavilion.co.uk

jon m

Sep 23, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/23/95

: Who published Digital Pinball? That one hasn't made it out here in the
: US yet.

Believe me,you don't want it!

Frédéric Bouvry

Sep 26, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/26/95
>> Who published Digital Pinball? That one hasn't made it out here in the
>> US yet.
>
>****The only Japanese Pinball game I know of is Last Gladiator Pinball...
>supposed to be quite good and in hi-res.
> Is this the same game?
>
> -Andy
I bought Digital Pinball last week in Belgium. There are 4 pinball games included.
All in hi-res and the first one is Last Gladiator. Pretty fun to play but the
graphics flicker a little bit on my Hitachi TV connected through an Hitachi VCR to
the Saturn (European peritel). Any suggestion to suppress this problem ?

Cheers,
Frederic