New Sega Releases 2/5-2/10

Mitchell Myers

Feb 8, 1995, 9:51:03 AM2/8/95
Here are the new Sega Releases!
Flink cd
Motocross Championship 32x
Phantasy Star IV
Radical Rex cd
Nova Storm cd
Sorry we have not posted in a while! We are having problems loging onto the
system! Any interest in those new titles?
Email me!
Later!

Christopher Mermagen

Feb 8, 1995, 11:35:16 AM2/8/95
Mitchell Myers (come...@MCS.COM) wrote:
: Here are the new Sega Releases!

: Flink cd

Supposed to be an awesome game.. has anyone actually seen this?

: Motocross Championship 32x

Adam Houkal

Feb 8, 1995, 6:55:11 PM2/8/95
Christopher Mermagen (cme...@wam.umd.edu) wrote:

: : Flink cd

: Supposed to be an awesome game.. has anyone actually seen this?

Just picked it up today at EB; haven't had a chance to play it at all yet.
Will try and post a mini-review later (or E-mail me if you have any questions.)

Adam
--
If thought alone can draw a breath, and beauty's wonder steal a smile;
If steps are beckoned by the wind, which whispers gently for a while;