Well maybe we should be glad he was at least blocked from the SC...

Bill Vanek

Oct 14, 2021, 9:59:17 PM10/14/21
Merrick Garland has shown himself to be the perfect little leftist tyrant.
Dutch will be aglow with approval after reading this:

FREE EXPRESSION

Merrick Garland Has a List, and You’re Probably on It

His ‘society offenders’ now include parents who object to critical race
theory and Covid-19 restrictions.

By Gerard Baker

Merrick Garland’s got a little list.The attorney general is compiling a
steadily lengthening register of “society offenders who might well be
underground and who never would be missed,” as Ko-Ko, the hypervigilant
lord high executioner, sings in Gilbert and Sullivan’s “The Mikado.”

Mr. Garland’s list of society offenders is compendious. At the top are
right-wing extremists who’ve been officially designated the greatest
domestic threat to U.S. security, but whose ranks seem, in the eyes of the
nation’s top lawyer, to include some less obviously malevolent characters,
including perhaps anyone who protested the results of the 2020 election. Then
there are police departments not compliant with Biden administration
law-enforcement dicta, Republican-run states seeking to regularize their
voting laws after last year’s pandemic-palooza of an electoral process, and
state legislatures that pass strict pro-life legislation.

They’d none of them be missed. Oddly, the list doesn’t seem to extend to
the hundreds of thousands of people who have crossed the southern border so
far this year and are now presumably at large somewhere in the U.S. without a
legal right to be in the country. Nor to those benevolent folk who have
reduced several of the nation’s urban centers to crime- infested
wastelands.But, let’s be fair. With limited resources, Justice has to
prioritize. Mr. Garland and his federal henchmen must ensure that only the
gravest threats to the republic are neutralized.

Which is presumably why the latest names on his roll are those parents who
have had the temerity to challenge local school boards about the mandates
they are imposing on their pandemic-ready classes and what the children are
learning.

That wasn’t how the attorney general presented it when he announced the
news. Citing a “disturbing trend” in harassment, intimidation and threats
of violence against school- board members, teachers and other school
employees, he declared that he was directing the Federal Bureau of
Investigation to work with local and state law enforcement to develop
“strategies” for dealing with the problem.The announcement looked as
though it had been carefully coordinated with the National School Boards
Association (NSBA), which had asked the Biden administration to do exactly
this.

Decent people everywhere acknowledge that violence is intolerable—whether
perpetrated by Black Lives Matter agitators torching buildings, Trump
supporters smashing federal property, or parents who throw projectiles at
school board members.

But the letter from the NSBA contained barely any evidence of actual
violence. It cited mostly antisocial behavior and threats, and some of the
offenses referenced—such as a parent making a mock Nazi salute to a school
board—are, however offensive, constitutionally protected speech.

And, as has been widely noted, when acts of violence occur, they can and have
been dealt with by local or state law enforcement. There is no federal
interest in any of these infractions.

All this merely underscores what the real objective of the attorney
general’s action was— and we don’t need to engage in speculation
because it was recently spelled out to us by another leading member of
President Biden’s party, Terry McAuliffe, the Democratic candidate for
governor of Virginia.

In a rare moment of honesty from a politician, Mr. McAuliffe made clear, in a
television debate with Republican Glenn Youngkin, the Democrats’ conception
of the role that parents should have in their children’s education: none
whatever.

“I don’t think parents should be telling schools what they should
teach.”Aside from the jaw-dropping disdain for families, Mr. McAuliffe’s
prescription is at odds with Article 26.3 of the United Nations’ Universal
Declaration of Human Rights, the sort of grand multilateral pronouncement the
Democrats usually fetishize, which states: “Parents have a prior right to
choose the kind of education that shall be given to their children.”

This flagrant attempt to intimidate parents into handing their children over
to the mercies of the state is as sinister as anything the modern
progressives who now control the Democratic Party have done.The message is
clear, and it has been the character of education in totalitarianism systems
through history: These are not your children; they are wards of the state,
and the state (in this case through the teachers unions that fund the
Democratic Party) will determine what they learn and how.

Democrats like Mr. McAuliffe insist that pernicious racial doctrines teaching
the ubiquity of white supremacism and the inherent racism of American society
and encourage racial segregation aren’t actually taught in schools. But
this is laughable. The same Democrats have spent the last year insisting on
racial “equity” as the defining objective of their social program. Why
would they leave it out of the schools they mostly control?

Mr. Garland’s brazen attempt to intimidate will likely backfire as more
parents—including many who aren’t especially conservative—become
alarmed by what they see and hear in their children’s schools. By placing
them on his little list, he may have done us all a favor.

Tim Norfolk

Oct 14, 2021, 10:45:46 PM10/14/21
There are several ways that one can take, “Parents have a prior right to

Dutch

Oct 15, 2021, 4:27:58 AM10/15/21
On 2021-10-14 6:59 p.m., Bill Vanek wrote:
> Merrick Garland Has a List, and You’re Probably on It

You claim to read from a wide variety of sources but all you cut and
paste are WSJ editorials. You're Jerry with inferior material.

Dutch

Oct 15, 2021, 4:37:47 AM10/15/21
On 2021-10-14 6:59 p.m., Bill Vanek wrote:
> Merrick Garland has shown himself to be the perfect little leftist tyrant.
> Dutch will be aglow with approval after reading this:

I might, if I believed a word of it.

Despite educators' insisting that CRT is NOT taught in primary school,
Republicans continue to shriek about it as if it were, because, well,
strawman arguments are better than no arguments at all. And anyone who
objects to Covid-19 restrictions is perfectly free to stay home while
the adults get this fucking situation under control.

BillB

Oct 15, 2021, 4:56:19 AM10/15/21
On Friday, October 15, 2021 at 1:37:47 AM UTC-7, Dutch wrote:
> On 2021-10-14 6:59 p.m., Bill Vanek wrote:
> > Merrick Garland has shown himself to be the perfect little leftist tyrant.
> > Dutch will be aglow with approval after reading this:
> I might, if I believed a word of it. . What
>
> Despite educators' insisting that CRT is NOT taught in primary school,
> Republicans continue to shriek about it as if it were, because, well,
> strawman arguments are better than no arguments at all. And anyone who
> objects to Covid-19 restrictions is perfectly free to stay home while
> the adults get this fucking situation under control.

Critical Race Theory and Critical Legal Theory are typically taught in university, and mostly in upper level undergraduate or graduate classes. Nobody is teaching it in elementary school. What they are really teaching schoolchildren is simply American history, much of which was dominated by the brutal oppression of African-Americans. Everybody knows that's what these right-wing freaks are losing their shit over. They just think it sounds more compelling to lie and call it "Critical Race Theory," because they know they'll sound like the uneducated fools they are if they object to children being taught history. I always laugh when these morons say they're going to take their kids out of school and "homeschool" them. If that isn't a one-way ticket to a career at Jack in the Box for the poor kid, I don't know what is.

VegasJerry

Oct 15, 2021, 11:17:40 AM10/15/21
On Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 6:59:17 PM UTC-7, Bill Vanek wrote:
> Merrick Garland has shown himself to be the perfect little leftist tyrant.

Well, we make quick work of another worthless OP by seeing
Vanquished Vanishing Vanek prove he doesn't know what "Tyrant" means.

//NEXT OP//

risky biz

Oct 15, 2021, 2:02:41 PM10/15/21
On Friday, October 15, 2021 at 1:56:19 AM UTC-7, BillB wrote:
> On Friday, October 15, 2021 at 1:37:47 AM UTC-7, Dutch wrote:
> > On 2021-10-14 6:59 p.m., Bill Vanek wrote:
> > > Merrick Garland has shown himself to be the perfect little leftist tyrant.
> > > Dutch will be aglow with approval after reading this:
> > I might, if I believed a word of it. . What
> >
> > Despite educators' insisting that CRT is NOT taught in primary school,
> > Republicans continue to shriek about it as if it were, because, well,
> > strawman arguments are better than no arguments at all. And anyone who
> > objects to Covid-19 restrictions is perfectly free to stay home while
> > the adults get this fucking situation under control.

~ Critical Race Theory and Critical Legal Theory are typically taught in university, and mostly in upper level undergraduate or graduate classes. Nobody is teaching it in elementary school. What they are really teaching schoolchildren is simply American history, much of which was dominated by the brutal oppression of African-Americans. Everybody knows that's what these right-wing freaks are losing their shit over. They just think it sounds more compelling to lie and call it "Critical Race Theory," because they know they'll sound like the uneducated fools they are if they object to children being taught history. I always laugh when these morons say they're going to take their kids out of school and "homeschool" them. If that isn't a one-way ticket to a career at Jack in the Box for the poor kid, I don't know what is.

'Definitions
Roy L. Brooks defined critical race theory in 1994 as "a collection of critical stances against the existing legal order from a race-based point of view". More specifically, race is a social construct and racism is neither an individual bias nor prejudice, but rather embedded in the legal system and supplemented with policies and procedures.'
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_race_theory

'embedded in the legal system and supplemented with policies and procedures' like the systemic racism of Affirmative Action which has resulted in the massive overrepresentation of blacks in Federal employment, for a single example?

Splashie

Oct 15, 2021, 4:31:51 PM10/15/21
Be fair now, sometimes he also links Fucker Carlson videos full of "facts".

Michael

Bill Vanek

Oct 15, 2021, 4:44:58 PM10/15/21
On Oct 15, 2021, Splashie wrote
(in article<e2923d7d-e5d5-4716...@googlegroups.com>):

> Fucker Carlson

That is ADORABLE!

VegasJerry

Oct 15, 2021, 4:54:50 PM10/15/21
(Heh, snort, giggle...) got me, tooo

Bill Vanek

Oct 15, 2021, 9:13:42 PM10/15/21
On Oct 15, 2021, Dutch wrote
(in article <skbekm$8ou$1...@dont-email.me>):

> On 2021-10-14 6:59 p.m., Bill Vanek wrote:
> > Merrick Garland has shown himself to be the perfect little leftist tyrant.
> > Dutch will be aglow with approval after reading this:
>
> I might, if I believed a word of it.
>
> Despite educators' insisting that CRT is NOT taught in primary school,

Stupidity at it’s finest. So they teach the same ugly, depressing claims
that you would find in a CRT class, but don’t label it CRT. It’s all okay
then.

Dutch

Oct 15, 2021, 10:55:54 PM10/15/21
History is ugly, teaching some whitewashed version of it is not education.

Bill Vanek

Oct 16, 2021, 10:14:00 PM10/16/21
On Oct 15, 2021, Dutch wrote
(in article <skdevl$64e$1...@dont-email.me>):
Teaching hate, hopelessness, and doom is not education either. Teaching
ancient history as current affairs is also not proper education. You are, as
always, utterly ignorant of what they are teaching in schools because your
handlers don’t tell you, Leni.

BillB

Oct 16, 2021, 10:20:28 PM10/16/21
Every kid has a smartphone these days. Let's hear a recording of them teaching "hate, homelessness and doom" to schoolchildren. I've looked...I can't finding anything.

Dutch

Oct 17, 2021, 2:49:41 AM10/17/21
On 2021-10-16 7:13 p.m., Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Oct 15, 2021, Dutch wrote
> (in article <skdevl$64e$1...@dont-email.me>):
>
>> On 2021-10-15 6:13 p.m., Bill Vanek wrote:
>>> On Oct 15, 2021, Dutch wrote
>>> (in article <skbekm$8ou$1...@dont-email.me>):

>>> Stupidity at it’s finest. So they teach the same ugly, depressing claims
>>> that you would find in a CRT class, but don’t label it CRT. It’s all
>>> okay
>>> then.
>>
>> History is ugly, teaching some whitewashed version of it is not education.
>
> Teaching hate, hopelessness, and doom is not education either.

Why would the truth lead to any of that?

Teaching
> ancient history as current affairs is also not proper education.

The twentieth century is not ancient history.

You are, as
> always, utterly ignorant of what they are teaching in schools because your
> handlers don’t tell you, Leni.

Said the hypocrite who lets The WSJ editorial page do his thinking.

VegasJerry

Oct 17, 2021, 3:17:38 PM10/17/21
On Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 7:14:00 PM UTC-7, Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Oct 15, 2021, Dutch wrote
> (in article <skdevl$64e$1...@dont-email.me>):
> > On 2021-10-15 6:13 p.m., Bill Vanek wrote:
> > > On Oct 15, 2021, Dutch wrote
> > > (in article <skbekm$8ou$1...@dont-email.me>):

> > > Stupidity at it’s finest. So they teach the same ugly, depressing claims
> > > that you would find in a CRT class, but don’t label it CRT. It’s all
> > > okay
> > > then.
> >
> > History is ugly, teaching some whitewashed version of it is not education.

> Teaching ancient history as current affairs is also not proper education.

Apparently it was for you. Who the fuck taught you that ancient history is current affairs?

> You are, as always, utterly ignorant of what they are teaching in schools...

Says the fucking idiot that clamed they taught history as current affairs.

Ya gotta laugh at a fool that puts his ignorance in writing under his own name.

Bill Vanek

Oct 17, 2021, 8:24:42 PM10/17/21
On Oct 17, 2021, Dutch wrote
(in article <skgh20$frn$1...@dont-email.me>):

> On 2021-10-16 7:13 p.m., Bill Vanek wrote:
> > On Oct 15, 2021, Dutch wrote
> > (in article <skdevl$64e$1...@dont-email.me>):

> > > History is ugly, teaching some whitewashed version of it is not education.
> >
> > Teaching hate, hopelessness, and doom is not education either.
>
> Why would the truth lead to any of that?

Why are you so stupid? Public schools? That is what they are *teaching*
directly. It’s not that something is leading to it.

> Teaching
> > ancient history as current affairs is also not proper education.
>
> The twentieth century is not ancient history.

It is not the present.

> You are, as
> > always, utterly ignorant of what they are teaching in schools because your
> > handlers don’t tell you, Leni.
>
> Said the hypocrite who lets The WSJ editorial page do his thinking.

I do occasionally let them do the talking if I am in agreement. They are
certainly more articulate than me.

Dutch

Oct 18, 2021, 3:26:04 AM10/18/21
On 2021-10-17 5:24 p.m., Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Oct 17, 2021, Dutch wrote
> (in article <skgh20$frn$1...@dont-email.me>):
>
>> On 2021-10-16 7:13 p.m., Bill Vanek wrote:
>>> On Oct 15, 2021, Dutch wrote
>>> (in article <skdevl$64e$1...@dont-email.me>):

>>> Teaching hate, hopelessness, and doom is not education either.
>>
>> Why would the truth lead to any of that?
>
> Why are you so stupid? Public schools? That is what they are *teaching*
> directly. It’s not that something is leading to it.

Name one historical fact that is hate, hopelessness, or doom. You can't,
because history is just facts.
>> Teaching
>>> ancient history as current affairs is also not proper education.
>>
>> The twentieth century is not ancient history.
>
> It is not the present.

History is not about the present, I can't believe I had to say that.
Schools should be sensitive to age-appropriateness, but sugar-coating
history is not education, it's brainwashing. We can't learn from our
past if we don't know about it. I honestly can't understand what you're
advocating. Please explain.

>> You are, as
>>> always, utterly ignorant of what they are teaching in schools because your
>>> handlers don’t tell you, Leni.

What do you think they're teaching? It isn't CRT.

>> Said the hypocrite who lets The WSJ editorial page do his thinking.
>
> I do occasionally let them do the talking if I am in agreement. They are
> certainly more articulate than me.

Everybody does that, and it's human nature to focus on news sources you
agree with.

Bill Vanek

Oct 18, 2021, 10:39:13 PM10/18/21
On Oct 18, 2021, Dutch wrote
(in article <skj7i6$dn$1...@dont-email.me>):
You are doing the impossible - getting stupider. They are being taught that
all whites are racists, that all whites are going to fight to keep them down,
that blacks have very little chance to succeed in today’s world, and that
group identity is all important. So no one can break out, no one can escape -
they are not individuals with agency, they are members of a permanently
oppressed group. In other words, those minority students are being taught to
resent and hate those imaginary oppressors. The schools cannot admit that
those days are essentially over, because that is where their power comes
from. They suck. You suck.

Dutch

Oct 18, 2021, 11:04:45 PM10/18/21
Did you transcribe that from one of the right wing talking heads you
admire so much? Instead of spewing such obvious utter nonsense why don't
you make an effort to find out exactly what is being taught in schools?
The answer is you can't, you have been thoroughly brainwashed.

Dutch

Oct 19, 2021, 1:56:05 AM10/19/21
I thought I should respond to this tripe point by point.

> They are being taught that
> all whites are racists

Ridiculous, they are taught that racism is an endemic aspect of American
culture since the days of slavery and that there has been a gradual
diminishing of it over time, but that the process is ongoing but as yet
incomplete. The current battlefront is the harsh treatment of blacks by
police.

> that all whites are going to fight to keep them down,

Definitely not! There are some white people (like you) who refuse to
acknowledge the problem, insist it's overblown, and just want to sweep
it under the rug but the majority are supportive.

> that blacks have very little chance to succeed in today’s world

Absolutely no teacher would ever say that, not even a Republican.

> and that
> group identity is all important.

Pride in one's identity is important. Racist attitudes encourage
minorities to feel shame in their identity.

> So no one can break out, no one can escape -
> they are not individuals with agency, they are members of a permanently
> oppressed group.

Wrong, they are part of a historically oppressed group, but with
persistence and cooperation of others that stigma can be overcome.

> In other words, those minority students are being taught to
> resent and hate those imaginary oppressors.

They are being taught to stand up to and call out racism whenever they
encounter it.

> The schools cannot admit that
> those days are essentially over, because that is where their power comes
> from. They suck. You suck.

If it was over George Floyd, Amaud Arbury and countless others would
still be alive. The schools will admit it's over when it's over.

This is all part of the mainstream Republican push to whitewash history
because the reality makes them uncomfortable. In Canada we have
skeletons in our closet but I don't think we are in anywhere near the
same degree of denial about it.

risky biz

Oct 19, 2021, 4:25:31 AM10/19/21
~ If it was over George Floyd, Amaud Arbury and countless others would
> still be alive. The schools will admit it's over when it's over.
>
> This is all part of the mainstream Republican push to whitewash history
> because the reality makes them uncomfortable. In Canada we have
> skeletons in our closet but I don't think we are in anywhere near the
> same degree of denial about it.

George Floyd would be alive if he hadn't had an utterly collapsed cardiovascular system, didn't choose to get high on a dangerous to human life drug, and then, to top it off, choose to get into a strenuous struggle with three police officers. Did he do the latter because he got the impression that's what black people are supposed to do? I wonder where he could have gotten that idea?

But your out-of-your-ass conclusion is that racism killed him. You're the best argument against yourself.

Dutch

Oct 19, 2021, 4:31:40 AM10/19/21
So the nine and a half minutes of a 230 lb cop pressing down on his neck
(the thing that actually killed him) doesn't come into it?

risky biz

Oct 19, 2021, 11:45:03 AM10/19/21
On Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 1:31:40 AM UTC-7, Dutch wrote:

~ So the nine and a half minutes of a 230 lb cop pressing down on his neck
> (the thing that actually killed him) doesn't come into it?

Take the bullshit somewhere else. There was barely enough pressure to hold him down. In fact, there WASN'T enough pressure to hold him down.

BillB

Oct 19, 2021, 11:54:06 AM10/19/21
9 out of 10 racists agree with you.

risky biz

Oct 19, 2021, 11:59:44 AM10/19/21
~ 9 out of 10 racists agree with you.

You're the one racist who doesn't agree with me? How surprising.

BillB

Oct 19, 2021, 12:01:36 PM10/19/21
More riskytard alternative universe delusions.

risky biz

Oct 19, 2021, 12:13:02 PM10/19/21
~ More riskytard alternative universe delusions.

A perfect description of yourself, Blabbermouth. Here you are commenting on the wanton attempted murder and maiming of two police officers by a black criminal:

'I saw the story on Fox News.com They said the shooter acted "without warning or provocation". I was like...WTF?? Have you people been asleep for the last two months? There is a genocide occurring. Black people are fighting a war for their lives with the police.'
https://groups.google.com/g/rec.gambling.poker/c/Zfiue-aH2TQ/m/qLVZKMjuBAAJ

You're mentally sick.

BillB

Oct 19, 2021, 12:48:26 PM10/19/21
Sure, donkey, I am "mentally sick" for understanding the provocation behind the attack. lol

provocation
[ˌprävəˈkāSH(ə)n]
NOUN
action or speech that makes someone annoyed or angry, especially deliberately.

action or speech held to be likely to prompt physical retaliation.

risky biz

Oct 19, 2021, 3:21:11 PM10/19/21
On Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 9:48:26 AM UTC-7, BillB wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 9:13:02 AM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:

> > ~ More riskytard alternative universe delusions.
> >

> > A perfect description of yourself, Blabbermouth. Here you are commenting on the wanton attempted murder and maiming of two police officers by a black criminal:
> >
> > 'I saw the story on Fox News.com They said the shooter acted "without warning or provocation". I was like...WTF?? Have you people been asleep for the last two months? There is a genocide occurring. Black people are fighting a war for their lives with the police.'
> > https://groups.google.com/g/rec.gambling.poker/c/Zfiue-aH2TQ/m/qLVZKMjuBAAJ
> >

> > You're mentally sick.

~ Sure, donkey, I am "mentally sick" for understanding the provocation behind the attack. lol

> provocation
> [ˌprävəˈkāSH(ə)n]
> NOUN
> action or speech that makes someone annoyed or angry, especially deliberately.
>
> action or speech held to be likely to prompt physical retaliation.

You are severely mentally ill.

Bill Vanek

Oct 19, 2021, 4:06:40 PM10/19/21
On Oct 18, 2021, Dutch wrote
(in article <sklck8$spe$1...@dont-email.me>):
Are you claiming you know? It’s hard to know anything with your eyes and
ears welded shut.

Bill Vanek

Oct 19, 2021, 4:17:03 PM10/19/21
On Oct 19, 2021, Dutch wrote
(in article <sklmlf$abc$1...@dont-email.me>):
You didn’t respond to the “getting stupider” part. Why not? Is that a
concession?

> > They are being taught that
> > all whites are racists
>
> Ridiculous, they are taught that racism is an endemic aspect of American
> culture since the days of slavery and that there has been a gradual
> diminishing of it over time, but that the process is ongoing but as yet
> incomplete. The current battlefront is the harsh treatment of blacks by
> police.
>
> > that all whites are going to fight to keep them down,
>
> Definitely not!

Looooove the exclamation point! That certainly imparts credibility.

> There are some white people (like you) who refuse to
> acknowledge the problem, insist it's overblown, and just want to sweep
> it under the rug but the majority are supportive.
>
> > that blacks have very little chance to succeed in today’s world
>
> Absolutely no teacher would ever say that, not even a Republican.
>
> > and that
> > group identity is all important.
>
> Pride in one's identity is important. Racist attitudes encourage
> minorities to feel shame in their identity.

“Identity” != race. People are individuals, and are all different, even
within each race. You are stupid, but that does not make all white people
stupid.

> > So no one can break out, no one can escape -
> > they are not individuals with agency, they are members of a permanently
> > oppressed group.
>
> Wrong, they are part of a historically oppressed group, but with
> persistence and cooperation of others that stigma can be overcome.

Which is the opposite of what they are being told in those indoctrination
camps.

> > In other words, those minority students are being taught to
> > resent and hate those imaginary oppressors.
>
> They are being taught to stand up to and call out racism whenever they
> encounter it.

Yes, wherever they encounter it, specifically their imaginations.

> > The schools cannot admit that
> > those days are essentially over, because that is where their power comes
> > from. They suck. You suck.
>
> If it was over George Floyd, Amaud Arbury and countless others would
> still be alive.

You are retarded. If almost every one of them you can name would have behaved
in a civil, reasonable manner, they would still be alive. Why blame racism?
Is Occam’s Razor considered toxic to liberals? Of course it is. Anyone can
come up with a nice direct explanation for things, but it takes the
enlightenment of a progressive to find the “real” (LOL) reason.

> The schools will admit it's over when it's over.

Sorry, but fighting imaginary racism is their raison d’être. They are part
of the grievance industry. That’s a real thing, you know.

Dutch

Oct 19, 2021, 5:25:44 PM10/19/21
Really? I listen to people tell their own life stories, not the opinions
of mostly white conservative commentators as you do. When it comes to
police brutality towards blacks I look at the statistics. When you say
shit like "those days are essentially over" you are repeating what you
want to believe. These are not the days of separate toilets and
whites-only hotels and restaurants but those days were not that far in
the past, a past people like you want to wipe from the history books
like it never happened. The attitudes that created that environment
didn't just suddenly evaporate. You think teachers are teaching white
kids that they are evil and teaching black kids that there is no hope
for them? That is a sick and misguided twisting of the truth. White
Supremacy is out of its back rooms and on the rise thanks to the last
four years culminating in Jan 6.

VegasJerry

Oct 19, 2021, 5:49:11 PM10/19/21
On Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 1:31:40 AM UTC-7, Dutch wrote:
BZZZZZT! Wrong. Proven in court that his knee was not on Floyd's neck; By video and by autopsy.

> (the thing that actually killed him) doesn't come into it?

Yea; that, too, by autopsy. He overdosed.

VegasJerry

Oct 19, 2021, 5:51:33 PM10/19/21
Like the ones that claim they were convinced because they saw a video; only to learn later from another
video, and from an autopsy, that they (you) were wrong?

VegasJerry

Oct 19, 2021, 5:52:39 PM10/19/21
Don't forget, he's physically sick, too.

Bill Vanek

Oct 20, 2021, 10:04:17 PM10/20/21
On Oct 19, 2021, Dutch wrote
(in article <sknd4j$tui$1...@dont-email.me>):
Jason Riley? Thomas Sowell? John McWhorter? Every time I make it clear that
the writer is black, you auto-respond with "Uncle Tom”. You are stupid.

> When it comes to
> police brutality towards blacks I look at the statistics.

And misinterpret them. And you choose to do that as opposed to listening to
actual blacks who live the life. From the black-free comfort of Vancouver.
You are stupid.

> When you say
> shit like "those days are essentially over" you are repeating what you
> want to believe. These are not the days of separate toilets and
> whites-only hotels and restaurants

So, those days are over, correct? You are stupid.

> but those days were not that far in
> the past, a past people like you want to wipe from the history books
> like it never happened. The attitudes that created that environment
> didn't just suddenly evaporate. You think teachers are teaching white
> kids that they are evil and teaching black kids that there is no hope
> for them? That is a sick and misguided twisting of the truth.

Yes it is, and that’s why it should not be taught.

> White
> Supremacy is out of its back rooms and on the rise thanks to the last
> four years culminating in Jan 6.

Have you ever seen a white supremacist in person?

risky biz

Oct 20, 2021, 10:20:55 PM10/20/21
~ On Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 2:25:44 PM UTC-7, Dutch wrote:

~ Really? I listen to people tell their own life stories,

Unless they're ex-slave George Johnson?

risky biz

Oct 20, 2021, 10:22:43 PM10/20/21
~ Don't forget, he's physically sick, too.

That could very likely be a result of bad karma.

Dutch

Oct 21, 2021, 12:21:45 AM10/21/21
My god you're dishonest. Have ever argued a point in good faith in your
entire sorry life?

>> but those days were not that far in
>> the past, a past people like you want to wipe from the history books
>> like it never happened. The attitudes that created that environment
>> didn't just suddenly evaporate. You think teachers are teaching white
>> kids that they are evil and teaching black kids that there is no hope
>> for them? That is a sick and misguided twisting of the truth.
>
> Yes it is, and that’s why it should not be taught.

No it's not, that was my point and you know it. That is another obvious
fabrication by the right. Add it to the list.

>> White
>> Supremacy is out of its back rooms and on the rise thanks to the last
>> four years culminating in Jan 6.
>
> Have you ever seen a white supremacist in person?

Probably, I'll bet you have. I didn't see them have such a high profile
in my adult lifetime as they have had in the past five years since the
Orange Maggot made it acceptable.

BillB

Oct 21, 2021, 12:28:06 AM10/21/21
You would to be living on Jupiter to have never met a white supremacist.

Dutch

Oct 21, 2021, 12:47:11 AM10/21/21
On 2021-10-20 7:20 p.m., risky biz wrote:
> ~ On Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 2:25:44 PM UTC-7, Dutch wrote:
>
> ~ Really? I listen to people tell their own life stories,
>
> Unless they're ex-slave George Johnson?

When did I ever say he didn't describe his experience honestly? I'm sure
there were plenty of slaves who managed to carve out decent lives for
themselves despite their status. The urge to be happy in life is pretty
strong. And I am sure passively accepting their slavery and going along
to get along didn't hurt in that regard. That is after all what an Uncle
Tom is, isn't it? I don't blame them for it.

VegasJerry

Oct 21, 2021, 2:10:02 PM10/21/21
Yea, if you don't cook it well, it can make you sick...

Bill Vanek

Oct 23, 2021, 1:19:20 PM10/23/21
On Oct 20, 2021, BillB wrote
(in article<0e786abd-979e-4809...@googlegroups.com>):
You would have to be living in Vancouver to have never met a black person.

Bill Vanek

Oct 23, 2021, 10:12:49 PM10/23/21
On Oct 20, 2021, Dutch wrote
(in article <skqpsj$tb4$1...@dont-email.me>):
Probably? I said in person, so how did you know that “probable” person
was a white supremacist?

> I'll bet you have.

I knew a prepper who also had a home in Montana. Maybe he was a racist, too,
but it was me he threatened. Challenged me to a duel. He even offered to
supply a gun to me. You just can’t pick your neighbors.

Dutch

Oct 24, 2021, 2:39:48 AM10/24/21
I have met a lot of people, a lot of people are white supremacist
adjacent at least, if not in an actual group with Swastikas and all. I
figure chances are I have met one, that's why I said probably.

>> I'll bet you have.
>
> I knew a prepper who also had a home in Montana. Maybe he was a racist, too,
> but it was me he threatened. Challenged me to a duel. He even offered to
> supply a gun to me. You just can’t pick your neighbors.

I was thinking of a more broad meaning of the term, a person who
believes the white race is superior and harbors antipathy towards blacks
and Jews.

BillB

Oct 24, 2021, 2:54:24 AM10/24/21
I have already done the analysis. About 30% of white Americans are what you would call hardcore racists. They are anti-minority (especially black) every inch of the way on virtually every issue (think vanek and pickle). Then there are the larger percentage of softcore racists (call them polite racists). Further, science tells us that about 80% hold at least some level of conscious or unconscious bias against people of color. Racism and supremacism basically go hand in hand, so we've all met supremacists. They are all around us. It is ingrained into the DNA of white culture. Very very few advertise themselves with shaved heads and swastika tats.