Covid-19 and you.

Tom Kunich

Feb 3, 2021, 6:01:05 PM2/3/21
When I'm talking about this stuff and the fear that has been generated in the population I'm quite serious about this and what do I see here? People repeating the same fear tactics that is presently destroying this country with needless lockdowns and frightening the population less able to understand the medical knowledge around this.

The CDC statistics are quite clear though they are not being presented to the population. Respiratory diseases fell to normal or below normal as of April 30th of last year. All of the raised deaths are from circulatory diseases.

There is always the possibility that medical facilities are falsely reporting data to the CDC. But why would you quite clearly show that it is not a respiratory infection that is killing an excess number of people if you wanted to report covid-19 deaths? That is an infection of the lower respiratory system and has nothing to do with the circulatory system. Therefore, we only have the CDC statistics to rely upon to show cause of death.

I have spoken about the money that medical facilities receive for reporting a covid-19 death and how it has become a profit center. This is a bit confusing since one source claims it to be $79,000 and another $39,000+$11,000. I have not been able to discover and official source for this. But in either case, the reporting of 447,000 deaths is an amount of $22 1/2 Billion on the low side and $35 Billion on the high side and that is a great deal of money out of the taxpayer's pockets especially since there is NO evidence that most of these deaths were because of covid-19.

Dr. Claus Hohnlein wrote a book called "Virus Mania" in which he discussed the difference in deaths per 100,000 between Germany and their next door neighbor Belgium. Belgium with 1/8th the population had over three times the deaths per 100,000.

The different is that Germany only treated people in the very worst condition where and when it was necessary whereas Belgium aggressively treated every reported case with palliative medication. While these medications are worthwhile, aggressive use of them in most cases causes damage to the immune system This leaves the body open to almost any kind of infections. Presently the "second spike" appears to NOT be covid-19 at all but a case of seasonal influenza. This is pretty plain by looking at a cross section of people who are dying. Season flu attacks older people like covid-19 but it also lethal to a younger subset of victims.

With the top biologists in all of the pharmaceutical firms working on the covid-19 vaccine at a fiendish rate the seasonal flu team were now #2 with all of the lesser personnel and second lines of supplies.

Seasonal flu vaccine are usually between 10% and 60%. And MOST people are able to catch seasonal flu whereas only a narrow band of perhaps 40% of the population isn't not naturally immune to covid-19. So just splitting the difference in effectiveness and the much larger population at risk clearly shows that we are looking a flu deaths now and not covid-19.

There is NO way of identifying flu and the SARS-Cov-2 viruses one from the other unless a very great deal of work is put into it and no one has paid for this because the identification would change every year.

In any case, since most people of all ages are naturally immune to SARS-Cov-2 you shouldn't put too much worry into it. Of the remaining 40% half of that are asymptomatic if they catch the illness and most of the rest get an illness so slight that they mistake it for allergies or a cold. Only a fraction of 1% get a really dangerous illness and this is extremely hard to treat. The onset is so rapid and the symptoms so violent that there is little to do. And yet 50% of this group STILL recover.

The upshot of all of this is that this virus is here permanently. It was purposely developed by request of Dr. Anthony Fauci in a totally illegal manner that broke both the Geneva Convention (China was not a signatory to that) and completely against the executive order cut by Barrack Obama himself. Fauci's reward for this is an extremely public and high paying position. Aren't you so glad that you can trust those who Biden appoints?

News 2021

Feb 3, 2021, 6:15:41 PM2/3/21
On Wed, 03 Feb 2021 15:01:02 -0800, Tom Kunich scribed:

> When I'm talking about this stuff and the fear that has been generated
> in the population I'm quite serious about this and what do I see here?

Well, if you are talking about your own posts, a pile of false statements.
So you will excuse me if I flush all your posts relating to sars-cov-2,
covid-19 or any health related matter.

Frank Krygowski

Feb 3, 2021, 6:39:45 PM2/3/21
Please, Tom, send this to the CDC, and the the medical authorities of
all the other nations dealing with COVID. I know it sounds strange, but
they don't seem to be reading your postings here!

Why, oh why, won't you publicize this stuff where it will actually make
a difference?

Is it because this is the only place that doesn't filter you as an
obvious whacko?

What other explanation could there be?

--
- Frank Krygowski

Sir Ridesalot

Feb 3, 2021, 9:00:42 PM2/3/21
A LOT of people here have Tom killfiled but when people respond to his posts the killfile gets bypassed.

Cheers

John B.

Feb 3, 2021, 9:11:12 PM2/3/21
Well Frank, you got it wrong again. You see it isn't Tommy that is
wrong... it is the rest of the world.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Tosspot

Feb 5, 2021, 2:38:05 PM2/5/21
On 04/02/2021 03:00, Sir Ridesalot wrote:

<snip>

> A LOT of people here have Tom killfiled but when people respond to his posts the killfile gets bypassed.

TBird allows you to ignore the su-thread if you don;t want to KF the
replyers.

Tom Kunich

Feb 5, 2021, 2:53:28 PM2/5/21
If you had a brain in your head you could always simply no open the string in which I am participating or not open the comments I'm making. That sure must be a difficult idea for you to understand.

Tosspot

Feb 5, 2021, 4:07:58 PM2/5/21
Well yes, but I could walk to New York, but why bother when I can drive?
I guess you are one of life's walkers.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Feb 5, 2021, 4:55:22 PM2/5/21
More like one of life's wankers.....

Tom Kunich

Feb 5, 2021, 5:44:17 PM2/5/21
What is plain is that I am one of life's bike riders and you aren't.

Tom Kunich

Feb 5, 2021, 5:45:55 PM2/5/21
It just occurred to me that you are a pretend biologist and want us to think you know about Cholesterol. Probably because you're 200 lbs overweight.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Feb 5, 2021, 5:51:40 PM2/5/21
Sure sparky, whatever helps you get to sleep at night....

funkma...@hotmail.com

Feb 5, 2021, 5:56:52 PM2/5/21
Still waiting for that VHDL link......

Tom Kunich

Feb 5, 2021, 6:13:38 PM2/5/21
So it is too difficult for you to look it up? https://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/Very+High+Density+Logic You notice that almost ALL descriptions of VHDL are computer hardware and not software or biology. But I used VHDL SOFTWARE planning languages because at one company you had to submit your "plan" of who was going to do what. That is all well and fine it the college educated morons actually know how to perform their end of the job. So that "plan" always ends up going out the window.

So why don't you impress hell out of me telling what you even think you know about VHDL. Or how fucking complicated it is and how you really know what you're doing around it. And yes, I worked at Analog Devices and designed chips myself. Really hard, sure.

News 2021

Feb 5, 2021, 8:57:19 PM2/5/21
On Fri, 05 Feb 2021 14:45:53 -0800, Tom Kunich scribed:
So lttle tommy is on cholesterol lowering tablets.
That explains why his brain doesn't function
<Cholesterol is an essential fuel for brain function>.

News 2021

Feb 5, 2021, 9:01:24 PM2/5/21
On Fri, 05 Feb 2021 15:13:36 -0800, Tom Kunich scribed:
So we know, by your own admission, that any VHDL you planned was just
crap. Another example of all those failures having little tommy as the
common person.

News 2021

Feb 5, 2021, 9:04:07 PM2/5/21
On Fri, 05 Feb 2021 14:44:15 -0800, Tom Kunich scribed:
Yes, but how many times have you ridden to NY from the west coast.
Your reports are all about you going in little loops locally.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Feb 6, 2021, 9:02:19 AM2/6/21
On Friday, February 5, 2021 at 6:13:38 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
.
> So it is too difficult for you to look it up? https://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/Very+High+Density+Logic You notice that almost ALL descriptions of VHDL are computer hardware and not software or biology

No, skippy, they aren't. You might for once actually read the links you post.

> VHDL (redirected from Very High Density Logic)

Notice it says 'redirected'.

> Acronym Definition
> VHDL VHSIC (Very High Speed Integrated Circuit) Hardware Description Language
> VHDL VHSIC (Very High-Speed Integrated Circuit) Hardware Design Language
> VHDL Vhsic Hardware Description Language
> VHDL Vhsic High Level Design Language

All of those say 'language'. That's software, not hardware.

> VHDL Very High Density Logic

I've never seen VHDL used in this form, I suspect it's was generated from an algorithm based on the entry. Given that, we'll try to see if there is an example of 'very high density logic' on the IEEE website or maybe stack exchange. I suspect it will be 0 (like what's in your head).

> VHDL VSHIC (Very High Speed Integrated Circuit) Hardware Description Language
> VHDL Very High-level Design Language
> VHDL Virtual Hardware Description Language

Again, all those are languages, that's software, not hardware.

> VHDL Very High Density Lipoprotein

Irrelevant to the conversation.

> But I used VHDL SOFTWARE planning languages because at one company you had to submit your "plan" of who was going to do what.

No, you didn't. You might have used XML when defining the architecture. There is no such thing as a VHDL "planning" language.

> That is all well and fine it the college educated morons actually know how to perform their end of the job. So that "plan" always ends up going out the window.

Which is typical. If you had actually done this 'planning' you claim, you'd know that.

> So why don't you impress hell out of me telling what you even think you know about VHDL.

It's a language very similar to C used for designing complex boolean combinatorial logic blocks.

> Or how fucking complicated it is and how you really know what you're doing around it.

I never said VHDL was complicated, in fact, writing the code is pretty easy. What's complicated _can_ be the implementation - the algorithm for a boolean statement containing several hundred discrete states can be daunting, debuggin even harder. Again, if you were even half the computer science expert you claim to be, you would know that.

> And yes, I worked at Analog Devices and designed chips myself. Really hard, sure.

Another lie. If you did, it would be on your resume. Or is that one of those jobs you only lasted 9 months at before they got tired of your arrogant bullshit and complete ineptitude.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Feb 6, 2021, 9:05:11 AM2/6/21
It might be because _if_ he try to write a plan, and told his managers he wrote it in VHDL, they immediately knew he had no fucking clue what he was doing. There is no such thing as a VHDL planning language.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Feb 6, 2021, 9:24:05 AM2/6/21
On Friday, February 5, 2021 at 6:13:38 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

> > Still waiting for that VHDL link......
> So it is too difficult for you to look it up? https://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/Very+High+Density+Logic
> You notice that almost ALL descriptions of VHDL are computer hardware and not software or biology. But I used
> VHDL SOFTWARE planning languages because at one company you had to submit your "plan" of who was going
> to do what. That is all well and fine it the college educated morons actually know how to perform their
> end of the job. So that "plan" always ends up going out the window.
>
> So why don't you impress hell out of me telling what you even think you know about VHDL. Or how fucking
> complicated it is and how you really know what you're doing around it. And yes, I worked at Analog Devices
> and designed chips myself. Really hard, sure.

So I did a search on "Very High Density Logic examples"

oh gee, here's something:

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/altera-www/global/en_US/pdfs/literature/wp/wp-01272-solving-the-technical-challenges-of-powering-high-density-logic-devices.pdf

"The logic devices that are used, such as FPGAs, CPLDs, ASICs, and ASSPs, are very high-density logic devices (HDLDs) usually made from the smallest process geometry semiconductors available."

Intel calls 'very high-density logic devices HDLDs. I trust Intels usage way more than yours. oh, wait, you used to work for Intel too, right?

The search returned 0 hits referring to equating Very High Density Logic to VHDL.

So, let's try the other way - search on "VHDL examples"

EVERY hit shows code examples, not one shows VHDL equating to Very High Density Logic.

You're out of your league here, sparky.

Tom Kunich

Feb 6, 2021, 3:22:25 PM2/6/21
There is nothing in this world that you can say that makes any sense at all, it there? Does saliva constantly dribble out of your lower lip?

Tom Kunich

Feb 6, 2021, 3:24:30 PM2/6/21
Tell us all Flunkmeister, what do you do for a living and how old are you? Every statement you make shows such a level of mental instability that I think that you are living on Mommy's basement and have never worked a day in your life.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Feb 6, 2021, 3:42:22 PM2/6/21
On Saturday, February 6, 2021 at 3:24:30 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

> Tell us all Flunkmeister, what do you do for a living and how old are you?

We had this conversation six months ago, sparky. I suggest ginko biloba supplements.

> Every statement you make shows such a level of mental instability

That's incredibly ironic coming from you.

> that I think that you are living on Mommy's basement and have never worked a day in your life.

Says the guy who can't hold a job for more than a year.

Whatever helps you get to sleep at night, sparky.

Jeff Liebermann

Feb 6, 2021, 6:17:58 PM2/6/21
On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 15:13:36 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> And yes, I worked at Analog Devices and designed chips myself.

What year?

Speaking of employment, you also mentioned that you worked for
"Laurence Livermore Laboratories, Laurence Berkeley Laboratories and
NASA":
<https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/CCfxzu4WFgY/m/1MNTZOPxAgAJ>
It would have been helpful if you had provided the correct spelling
for Lawrence and the proper name for the facilities. It is:
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
<https://www.llnl.gov>
and
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
<https://www.lbl.gov>
At least you spelled NASA correctly.

> Really hard, sure.

Hardly real, for sure.

--
Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272

News 2021

Feb 6, 2021, 6:18:21 PM2/6/21
On Sat, 06 Feb 2021 12:22:23 -0800, Tom Kunich scribed:
That must be why all my VHDL worked.
Yep, until you posted about it and people replied, i didn't know I'd
crafted such in the past. Aren't anacronyms fun.

Tom Kunich

Feb 7, 2021, 10:46:56 AM2/7/21
On Saturday, February 6, 2021 at 3:17:58 PM UTC-8, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 15:13:36 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
> <cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > And yes, I worked at Analog Devices and designed chips myself.
> What year?
>
> Speaking of employment, you also mentioned that you worked for
> "Laurence Livermore Laboratories, Laurence Berkeley Laboratories and
> NASA":
> <https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/CCfxzu4WFgY/m/1MNTZOPxAgAJ>
> It would have been helpful if you had provided the correct spelling
> for Lawrence and the proper name for the facilities. It is:
> Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
> <https://www.llnl.gov>
> and
> Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
> <https://www.lbl.gov>
> At least you spelled NASA correctly.
>
> > Really hard, sure.
>
> Hardly real, for sure.

Is there some reason that a misspelling of the labs causes you great angst? At Berkeley I worked on the accelerator. But that didn't work out well because I worked with multimillions of volts but they needed not just that but nanosecond timing.

If you don't believe that I worked at Livermore, I have some lung x-rays that say otherwise. Do you have any idea how boring it is having to design the transistor network for a section of a microprocessor? I got a better job within 6 months and left that super job to those who had a greater sense of the art of beginning engineering. What year? It isn't on my "reduced" resume so I wouldn't have any idea. And my full resume was on an old computer that got a virus in it and the repair shop wiped everything off rather than just run a proper antivirus. My cop friend got really angry with me for taking it to a shop instead of him. His job as a Federal Investigator was to recover files from government computers.

Jeff Liebermann

Feb 7, 2021, 2:15:56 PM2/7/21
On Sun, 7 Feb 2021 07:46:53 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, February 6, 2021 at 3:17:58 PM UTC-8, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 15:13:36 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
>> <cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > And yes, I worked at Analog Devices and designed chips myself.
>> What year?
>>
>> Speaking of employment, you also mentioned that you worked for
>> "Laurence Livermore Laboratories, Laurence Berkeley Laboratories and
>> NASA":
>> <https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/CCfxzu4WFgY/m/1MNTZOPxAgAJ>
>> It would have been helpful if you had provided the correct spelling
>> for Lawrence and the proper name for the facilities. It is:
>> Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
>> <https://www.llnl.gov>
>> and
>> Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
>> <https://www.lbl.gov>
>> At least you spelled NASA correctly.
>>
>> > Really hard, sure.
>>
>> Hardly real, for sure.

>Is there some reason that a misspelling of the labs causes
>you great angst?

Yes, it does. I would expect a former employee of either laboratory
to know how the full name of their employer as well as knowing how to
spell the company name. Failing to do so make me suspect that you
never worked at either.

>At Berkeley I worked on the accelerator. But that didn't work out
>well because I worked with multimillions of volts but they needed
>not just that but nanosecond timing.

That's not much of a description. "Multimillions of volts" is
normally referred to as megavolts or perhaps gigavolts. Laser pulse
stretchers normally operate in units of femtoseconds and perhaps
picoseconds. Nanoseconds might be achievable in the near future.

>If you don't believe that I worked at Livermore, I have some lung
>x-rays that say otherwise.

Lawrence Livermore National Lab does many things. I don't see much
medical imaging mentioned on their web pages, job listings, or found
with Google. Which group produced your lung x-ray with LLNL inscribed
on it?
<https://www.llnl.gov/missions>
Looks like there are some radiography or x-ray related jobs available
for post-doctoral research:
<https://www.llnl.gov/join-our-team/careers/find-your-job/all/radiography>
<https://www.llnl.gov/join-our-team/careers/find-your-job/all/x-ray>

>Do you have any idea how boring it is having to design the
>transistor network for a section of a microprocessor?

Nope. I don't do boring or microprocessors. Perhaps I've been lucky,
but I don't recall any job or consulting that I've done that was
boring. I can usually turn even the most boring task into something
that is educational and possibly entertaining. I suspect that my most
boring task was attending company meetings. I eventually convinced
management that I would be more productive if I were excused from
meetings. I also made a conscious decision not to get involved in
software because at the time (about 1975) everyone was jumping into
programming and I suspected that it would eventually be oversubscribed
or automated.

>I got a better job within 6 months and left that super job to
>those who had a greater sense of the art of beginning engineering.
>What year? It isn't on my "reduced" resume so I wouldn't have any
>idea. And my full resume was on an old computer that got a virus
>in it and the repair shop wiped everything off rather than just
>run a proper antivirus.

That seems very convenient, much like "the dog ate my homework".
Rather than ask, I assume that you haven't kept your old tax returns,
which should contain the name of your former employers. However, it
will have to do. I must confess that I too would have difficulties
itemizing the dates and details of my past employment and consulting
jobs. I keep a paper log file of such important details. About 10
years ago, I scanned and converted to ASCII text about 200 pages of
hand scribbled logs so that they won't get lost. In my business,
nobody does backups until AFTER they have lost data. Hopefully,
you're now doing backups and not relying on others to do it for you. I
guess we can consider the missing jobs to be permanently lost and
forgotten, never to rise again from their well prepared graves,
leaving no trace or evidence of ever having existed.

>My cop friend got really angry with me for taking it to a shop
>instead of him. His job as a Federal Investigator was to recover
>files from government computers.

That's called computer forensics.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_forensics>
<https://www.rcfl.gov>
<https://www.rcfl.gov/silicon-valley>

Tom Kunich

Feb 7, 2021, 2:31:30 PM2/7/21
Sorry Jeff, if you want to tell us all that you know everything that happened at either of the labs you can tell us what exactly you know about them. Dog ate your homework?

Frank Krygowski

Feb 7, 2021, 5:14:09 PM2/7/21
On 2/7/2021 2:15 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> On Sun, 7 Feb 2021 07:46:53 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
> <cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > ... my full resume was on an old computer that got a virus
>> in it and the repair shop wiped everything off rather than just
>> run a proper antivirus.
>
> That seems very convenient, much like "the dog ate my homework"....
> I guess we can consider the missing jobs to be permanently lost and
> forgotten, never to rise again from their well prepared graves,
> leaving no trace or evidence of ever having existed.

I agree. Those jobs exist only in Tom's so-called memory. And as Tom has
repeatedly admitted and proven in these discussions, Tom's memory is
extremely unreliable.

In fact, I'm quite sure the internal storage area marked "Memory" has
many files that should instead be in the "Imagination" folder. To tell
them apart, we should insist on documentation.

--
- Frank Krygowski

News 2021

Feb 7, 2021, 6:36:35 PM2/7/21
On Sun, 07 Feb 2021 11:15:48 -0800, Jeff Liebermann scribed:

> On Sun, 7 Feb 2021 07:46:53 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
> <cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>At Berkeley I worked on the accelerator. But that didn't work out well
>>because I worked with multimillions of volts but they needed not just
>>that but nanosecond timing.
>
> That's not much of a description. "Multimillions of volts" is normally
> referred to as megavolts or perhaps gigavolts. Laser pulse stretchers
> normally operate in units of femtoseconds and perhaps picoseconds.
> Nanoseconds might be achievable in the near future.

But. but, that shows that little tommy has lots and lots of IQs. A whole
heap more than anyone else.

Jeff Liebermann

Feb 8, 2021, 12:59:52 AM2/8/21
Let's see if I understand this correctly. You mention something about
working for two research labs and NASA. I notice spelling errors and
some inconsistencies. I ask you for your dates of employment and some
additional proof that you worked at these establishments. You counter
with a demand that I provide you with everything I know about these
labs. Ummm... it doesn't work like that. Whether I know anything
about the labs and NASA has no effect on determining if you had been
employed by them. According to my knowledge of legal procedures,
accumulated mostly from watching Perry Mason videos, my knowledge of
your former employers facilities is irrelevant and therefore
inadmissible before this online tribunal. In effect, you've changed
the subject and avoided the question.

Now, back to my cross-examination. Did you, or did you not, work for
LLNL, LBL, and NASA? If so, please provide dates and corroborating
evidence or the tribunal will be compelled to deliver a negative
declaration of employment.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Feb 8, 2021, 7:10:21 AM2/8/21
Just the fact that he doesn't list them on his resume should be all we need to know. Interesting that the companies he _does_ list are out of business, so any company that wanted to hire him wouldn't be able to check them out. The companies he claims to have worked for - analog devices, livermore, berkeley, nasa - all still in business - he doesn't list on his resume because someone could still check his employment history.

Tom Kunich

Feb 8, 2021, 12:37:27 PM2/8/21
Tell you what Frank, I bought my mother a home to live in and I am finally back up into the neighborhood of what I had before Obama and the China Connection. What did you ever do for your mother? Kick her aside when she became a burden?

Tom Kunich

Feb 8, 2021, 12:44:19 PM2/8/21
On Sunday, February 7, 2021 at 9:59:52 PM UTC-8, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sun, 7 Feb 2021 11:31:27 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
> <cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Sorry Jeff, if you want to tell us all that you know everything
> >that happened at either of the labs you can tell us what exactly
> >you know about them. Dog ate your homework?
> Let's see if I understand this correctly. You mention something about
> working for two research labs and NASA. I notice spelling errors and
> some inconsistencies. I ask you for your dates of employment and some
> additional proof that you worked at these establishments. You counter
> with a demand that I provide you with everything I know about these
> labs. Ummm... it doesn't work like that. Whether I know anything
> about the labs and NASA has no effect on determining if you had been
> employed by them. According to my knowledge of legal procedures,
> accumulated mostly from watching Perry Mason videos, my knowledge of
> your former employers facilities is irrelevant and therefore
> inadmissible before this online tribunal. In effect, you've changed
> the subject and avoided the question.
>
> Now, back to my cross-examination. Did you, or did you not, work for
> LLNL, LBL, and NASA? If so, please provide dates and corroborating
> evidence or the tribunal will be compelled to deliver a negative
> declaration of employment.

You noticed that I misspelled Laurence rather than Lawrence and that neutralizes what I have said and what the references in my LinkedIn references have said about me? That's reaching pretty low don't you think? Why don't you tell me one worthwhile project you ever worked on as lead?

Tom Kunich

Feb 8, 2021, 12:46:43 PM2/8/21
On Monday, February 8, 2021 at 4:10:21 AM UTC-8, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:

> Just the fact that he doesn't list them on his resume should be all we need to know. Interesting that the companies he _does_ list are out of business, so any company that wanted to hire him wouldn't be able to check them out. The companies he claims to have worked for - analog devices, livermore, berkeley, nasa - all still in business - he doesn't list on his resume because someone could still check his employment history.

From the freezing cold of that technical capital of the world, New Hampshire, why don't you tell us what my resume says?

Jeff Liebermann

Feb 8, 2021, 1:51:38 PM2/8/21
On Mon, 8 Feb 2021 09:44:17 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
Not neutralizes, but rather fails a basic credibility test. Wouldn't
you be suspicious if someone presented you with a resume where their
former employers company name was misspelled and where they failed to
use the official company name? I certainly would suspect that they
never worked there.

> and what the references in my LinkedIn references have said about me?

Congratulations on obtaining two additional recommendations on your
online resume:
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-kunich-22012/>
One stated: "Tom is a strong engineer and a very capable software
engineer." The second recommendation is quite detailed, but again
mentions only your software expertise. "I am proud to say that I
worked with Tom and that I have direct and immediate experience with
his outstanding abilities as a software and firmware engineer." Both
speak highly of your programming abilities. I don't see anything that
would suggest that you've done much else besides programming or
software engineering.

Incidentally, you still have an error under BioElectroMed Corp. I
suggest that you change the "Windows XT" to "Windows XP".

> That's reaching pretty low don't you think?

Well, yes. It is rather low of me to reach. Any lower, I would need
to include insults, name calling, irrelevant rhetorical questions,
half truths, lies, fake news, etc which you have been using. I have a
limit as to how "low" I will go in a public discussion. You don't.

> Why don't you tell me one worthwhile project you ever worked on as lead?

Why don't I tell you? That's easy. I don't want to tell you about my
past, see no need to tell you anything, and none of what I have done
in my professional life has the slightest bearing on whether you had
ever worked for LLNL, LBL, NASA, or Analog Devices. Whether I am
expert in RF Design or Computer Repair has no effect on your
employment history. If you insist on discussing your past employment
only with experts in your field, I suggest you move your challenges to
a programming newsgroup, which will allegedly be populated by like
minded programmers, who surely render an authoritative opinion of your
past employment experience.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Feb 8, 2021, 4:21:52 PM2/8/21
I don't live in new hampshire, sparky - That has also been discussed several times. Show us where in this copy/paste from your linked in profile you might have worked for Livermore, Berkeley, or Nasa.

Forward Innovations
Dates Employed Mar 2014 – Sep 2014
Employment Duration 7 mos

BioElectroMed Corp.
Dates Employed Mar 2007 – Dec 2009
Employment Duration 2 yrs 10 mos

Clear-Com Intercom Systems
Dates Employed May 2004 – Dec 2007
Employment Duration 3 yrs 8 mos

Embarcadero Systems Corp.
Dates Employed May 2004 – Jun 2006
Employment Duration 2 yrs 2 mos

Tecan Systems, Inc
Dates Employed May 2002 – Mar 2004
Employment Duration 1 yr 11 mos

Tality Corp.
Dates Employed Mar 1997 – Dec 2001
Employment Duration 4 yrs 10 mos

Diablo Research
Dates Employed 1997 – 2001
Employment Duration 4 yrs

Datum, Inc.
Dates Employed Nov 1995 – Mar 1997
Employment Duration 1 yr 5 mos

Clear-Com Intercom Systems, Inc.
Dates Employed Nov 1993 – Oct 1995
Employment Duration 2 yrs

Various Companies
Consulting Electronics Engineer
Dates Employed Jun 1991 – Nov 1993
Employment Duration 2 yrs 6 mos
Cyclon Inc.
Unisys

Computer Aided Systems Inc
Dates Employed Jun 1990 – May 1991
Employment Duration 1 yr

Cetus Corp.
Dates Employed Aug 1986 – Dec 1989
Employment Duration 3 yrs 5 mos

Thoratec Laboratories
Dates Employed Jan 1984 – May 1986
Employment Duration 2 yrs 5 mos

Tom Kunich

Feb 8, 2021, 5:03:36 PM2/8/21
On Monday, February 8, 2021 at 1:21:52 PM UTC-8, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, February 8, 2021 at 12:46:43 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Monday, February 8, 2021 at 4:10:21 AM UTC-8, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > >
> > > Just the fact that he doesn't list them on his resume should be all we need to know. Interesting that the companies he _does_ list are out of business, so any company that wanted to hire him wouldn't be able to check them out. The companies he claims to have worked for - analog devices, livermore, berkeley, nasa - all still in business - he doesn't list on his resume because someone could still check his employment history.
> > From the freezing cold of that technical capital of the world, New Hampshire, why don't you tell us what my resume says?
> I don't live in new hampshire, sparky - That has also been discussed several times. Show us where in this copy/paste from your linked in profile you might have worked for Livermore, Berkeley, or Nasa.

Well, maybe you should take that up with the people search firm who say that your email address is in New Hampshire and even show a picture of you and the 4 year old. Your idiotic claims about somehow knowing something about software when it so patently is false is laughable. Like you know anything about technology beyond the hunt and peck typing you do.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Feb 8, 2021, 5:20:35 PM2/8/21
On Monday, February 8, 2021 at 5:03:36 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

> Well, maybe you should take that up with the people search firm who say that your email address is in New Hampshire and even show a picture of you and the 4 year old.

My e-mail address is in new hampshire? How does an email address have a geographic location, sparky? Post the link with this location and picture. I'd love to see it.

> Your idiotic claims about somehow knowing something about software when it so patently is false is laughable.
> Like you know anything about technology beyond the hunt and peck typing you do.

Says the guy claiming an email address has a geographic location....More projecting - you're the one insisting VHDL isn't a programming language. Tell us again how the US never bombed cambodia, or how there was no recession before Obama took office.

John B.

Feb 8, 2021, 5:24:51 PM2/8/21
On Mon, 8 Feb 2021 09:44:17 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
So there Jeff! Take that!
(and I suspect that you got the answer that you expected :-)

--
Cheers,

John B.

Jeff Liebermann

Feb 8, 2021, 9:20:46 PM2/8/21
I haven't checked this employment list against the original
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-kunich-22012/>
yet, but if it's accurate there are some inconsistencies.

>Tality Corp.
>Dates Employed Mar 1997 – Dec 2001
>Employment Duration 4 yrs 10 mos
>
>Diablo Research
>Dates Employed 1997 – 2001
>Employment Duration 4 yrs

The above shows that Tom worked for Tality Corp and Diablo Research
during the same 4+ year span (1997-2001).

Also, if Diablo Research is actually Diablo Clinical Research, Tom
would need to commute between San Jose and Walnut Creek, a driving
distance of about 50 miles along I-680, or I-880 for 57 miles for
about an hour:
<https://goo.gl/maps/SeZyaZtkoffMyHzv5>

There's a similar problem with Clear-Com Intercom Systems and
Embarcadero Systems Corp. Tom apparently worked for both companies
between May 2004 and June 2006. However, since both companies are in
Alameda CA, there's no commute between jobs involved.

>Clear-Com Intercom Systems
>Dates Employed May 2004 – Dec 2007
>Employment Duration 3 yrs 8 mos
>
>Embarcadero Systems Corp.
>Dates Employed May 2004 – Jun 2006
>Employment Duration 2 yrs 2 mos

There's also an overlap between Clear-Com Intercom Systems and
BioElectroMed Corp:

>BioElectroMed Corp.
>Dates Employed Mar 2007 – Dec 2009
>Employment Duration 2 yrs 10 mos
>
>Clear-Com Intercom Systems
>Dates Employed May 2004 – Dec 2007
>Employment Duration 3 yrs 8 mos

where Tom worked for both between Mar 2007 and Dec 2007. BioElectroMed
is in Burlingame while Clear-Com is across the SF Bay in Alameda, a
distance of about 28 miles and a driving time of about an hour:
<https://goo.gl/maps/VunGAfLiHFgv3WH57>

Did you do all that commuting between jobs on your bicycle? If so,
I'm very impressed.

Tom... You might want to fix these before a prospective employer
notices and asks some potentially embarrassing questions. You
previously mentioned that you originally had a 14 page resume that was
unfortunately eaten by the same dog that ate your homework. Please do
NOT find this document as it probably has similar errors to the
current resume. I don't have time and intestinal fortitude to
proofread your mess.

Also, you might want to fix the company names to reflect their actual
names. If I can't find these companies with Google, they didn't
exist. A prospective employer might have the same problem.

Oh wait... never mind. You're sitting on $1 million USD and probably
don't need a job. Or maybe your reputation and credentials are so
impeccable, that a company will bypass its employee qualification
procedures and hire you without even looking at your resume.

Jeff Liebermann

Feb 8, 2021, 9:37:30 PM2/8/21
On Mon, 8 Feb 2021 14:20:33 -0800 (PST), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
<funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>My e-mail address is in new hampshire? How does an email address
>have a geographic location, sparky? Post the link with this
>location and picture. I'd love to see it.

He might be doing geolocation, which does a marginal job of locating
your ISP.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_geolocation>
For example, this site got it mostly right:
<https://www.iplocation.net>
claims my static IP (63.249.85.127) is in Santa Cruz. 15 mile error
isn't too horrible.

Your message header shows that you post to:
which is a server located in 5 possible cities in Massachusetts:
Andover, Lawrence, Woburn, Needham, or Haverhill.

If you had been posting through an IP proxy, or a VPN Tunnel, all bets
are off. You could be anywhere in the world, and I wouldn't be able
to use such an online tool to find your location.

John B.

Feb 8, 2021, 9:43:36 PM2/8/21
On Mon, 08 Feb 2021 18:20:39 -0800, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
wrote:
But why work? After all he reports that he is making 4% on his stocks
(monthly) which would be, roughly $1,000,000 X 0.04 = $40,000 a month.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Frank Krygowski

Feb 8, 2021, 11:47:12 PM2/8/21
Perhaps that's true, but as I recall, Tom said his _smallest_ investment was earning 4%.

Anyone can easily do as well. Find a guy to lend a buck to, but tell him to borrow it he'll
have to repay $1.10. That's ten percent right there - and it has no bearing on the total
return on other investments.

Personally, I have no idea what my investments are earning me right now. I pay someone to
handle that stuff for me. I've been satisfied with the results for many years, and the
projections I've seen indicate no chance of problems in the future even if earnings somehow
go flat.

- Frank Krygowski

John B.

Feb 9, 2021, 1:11:04 AM2/9/21
Ah yes, I now remember that it was his smallest investment. But still
he complains about the cost of groceries.

But I'm not sure that just anyone can do as well lending $1,00 for
$1.10 on payday. After all collection agents, otherwise referred to as
"leg breakers" don't come cheap these days.
--
Cheers,

John B.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Feb 9, 2021, 6:35:15 AM2/9/21
I think those date misalignments are easily explainable - He manipulated his resume to make it look like he's worked at some companies for more than a year, and really isn't bright or observant ehough to understand he should make sure the dates match up.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Feb 9, 2021, 6:53:30 AM2/9/21
On Monday, February 8, 2021 at 9:37:30 PM UTC-5, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Feb 2021 14:20:33 -0800 (PST), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
> <funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >My e-mail address is in new hampshire? How does an email address
> >have a geographic location, sparky? Post the link with this
> >location and picture. I'd love to see it.
> He might be doing geolocation, which does a marginal job of locating
> your ISP.
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_geolocation>
> For example, this site got it mostly right:
> <https://www.iplocation.net>
> claims my static IP (63.249.85.127) is in Santa Cruz. 15 mile error
> isn't too horrible.

You and I know this stuff, Jeff, Tommy doesn't. That's why he wrote "the people search firm who say that your email address is in New Hampshire" - implying of course that one of those websites which lists peoples names, addresses, siblings, past addresses, etc some linked up my email address with an address in new hampshire.

> Your message header shows that you post to:
> which is a server located in 5 possible cities in Massachusetts:
> Andover, Lawrence, Woburn, Needham, or Haverhill.
>
> If you had been posting through an IP proxy, or a VPN Tunnel, all bets
> are off. You could be anywhere in the world, and I wouldn't be able
> to use such an online tool to find your location.

And I'm not using any sort of proxy or anonymizer. The fact is this - I already stated in this forum (in a reply to Radey Shouman ) that I live in haverhill. As I wrote earlier, and you just proved, finding your posting location is pretty easy. However, that doesn't necessarily mean that's where I live. That shows where the message was posted from. If I were on vacation, one would get an entirely different result. The point being, tommy wrote that my email address is in new hampshire. Your posting location geolocates, your email address doesn't. Of course, this only give more evidence to the fact that tommy's as dumb as a stump.

Tom Kunich

Feb 9, 2021, 2:28:05 PM2/9/21
As proof of your complete ignorance, I never said that an email address has a specific location. I said that address had one. But that doesn't seem to have broken through that rather brainless skull of yours. And I got that was the people search app on your email address.

Tom Kunich

Feb 9, 2021, 2:30:03 PM2/9/21
John, I'm still waiting for you to tell us why you might be on a coastal air base that was mostly south Vietnamese Air Force operated.

Tom Kunich

Feb 9, 2021, 2:41:53 PM2/9/21

Tom Kunich

Feb 9, 2021, 3:10:48 PM2/9/21
On Monday, February 8, 2021 at 6:20:46 PM UTC-8, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
Jeff, if you actually had more than one job to enter into LinkedIn you would know that it is extremely easy to make mistakes because each job has to be entered manually. A more complete resume is below, as you can see there was no date errors If you have any questions feel free to mail any of the references I've given at the bottom. Chris Peach tried to hire me again at LBL before I had fully recovered But I was afraid I would let him down. But after Charley Button talked me into working for him and I sat down in front of a computer to program and check the electronic designs, there was no problems. This resume does not include the technician work of aircraft recovery during the Vietnam Airlift of my stent into a private business venture Which I thought was two years but appears to have been only six months in 1990. Maybe you'd like copies of my 1099 for the year?

Consulting Firmware Engineer
Forward Innovations
2014 to 2014
9 months

Two high and low level PIC18 devices coupled with an RF link. Devices were battery powered and required careful current control. One end had LCD readout while other end used bi-colored LED's and blinking pattern to convey information. Project was 90% completed and was eventually eliminated when company realized their present product was as sensitive as could be useful. Product under design was three orders of magnitude more sensitive and would not have yielded any improvements.

Product was programmed in C language. Also tested assembly language partial version which was written by another programmer and took up more space than modern factory C compiler.

Electronics Engineer
Had Serious head injury
2009 to June 2012

Fully recovered after being treated by Stanford Professor of Neurology

Electronics Engineer
BioElectroMed Corp. - Burlingame, CA
2007 to December 2009

Troubleshooting, design, R & D and programming medical research hardware that is used in NIH funded program concerning detection and treatment of some types of cancer. Requires firmware in assembly on an 8051 cored device and C and C++ on a Windows XP system.

Construction of very high voltage medical research pulse generator. Selected and programmed controller in Forth.
Designed sensitive skin contact voltage probe. Redesigned non-contact skin voltage probe.

Electronics Engineer
Embarcadero Systems Corp. - Alameda, CA
May 2004 to June 2006

Design and program misc. electronic hardware that is used in security systems used in multimodal transportation systems. Collaborated in design of high fidelity intercom system used in high background noise applications. Maintained older systems while designing new replacements. Total design work based on Atmel ATmega processors, Protel and Altium schematic capture, PCB design, parts lists, finding applicable board houses etc. Also firmware programming and interfacing with larger systems.

Design Engineer, Firmware Project Manager
Tecan Systems, Inc - San Jose, CA
May 2002 to March 2004

Project Manager on the XLP-6000 project, a syringe pump designed for medical and FDA applications. Included producing FDA and ISO-9000 level documentation of the project. Managed three to five engineers. Wrote about half of the application firmware including all of the actual motion and correction routines. Used a company designed real time kernel. Used Hitachi H8S processor and Hitachi HEW2 C compiler. Real Time Kernel was written in H8S assembly language. Unit has both a series and a parallel connected stepping motor. Completed design and interfaced with Asian manufacturing companies for component manufacturing in China. Project replaced a 12 year old pump design that had been highly optimized and cost controlled. All goals of performance and pricing were met.
The project was completed and released to production.
Highly accurate multi-speed and stroke robotics device that could be interfaced with lap-top or other devices.

Principle Design Engineer, Firmware
Tality Corp. - San Jose, CA
March 1997 to December 2001

Worked on various development projects for several companies on Automatic Utility Meter Reading equipment.
Completed firmware on Whisper Communications Gas and Water Meter RMI’s (remote meter interfaces), Innovatec
Electric Meter IMU’s and Scientific Atlanta’s Gateway project. Using Philips 8051XA, 8051 variants, Epson SMC88 (similar to Atmel processor) and several smaller processors in products requiring extensive network interfacing, very low power dissipation and necessitating very large scale production. Using Hi-Tech C compiler, Tasking compilers and Avocet C Compiler. Used Keil C Compiler for Intel 8051 projects. Coordinated work with consultants and other members of programming team. Worked on various 802.11 projects.

Completed embedded code for project with PIC 1640 processor. Project used a UV frequency radar as a data input system. Took over project from another engineer. Used assembly language and Microchip tools. Researched project using voice recognition, speech synthesis, MPEG video compression boards, MPEG video decoder/display cards and PCM adapter cards. Installed and tested effectiveness of three different wireless LANs in Windows 95 and NT environments. This project required research for selection of a DSP.

Started an aborted project that required knowledge of sound compression techniques for music recording. Main methods investigated were LD-CELP and MPEG2 layer 3. Required a TI 320 DSP but the project was cancelled with the closing of Tality. Also started ARM7/ARM9 project before Tality closed.
This was implementation of WiFi networking.

Senior Electronics Engineer
Datum, Inc. - San Jose, CA
November 1995 to March 1997

Development of timing engine firmware for timing products using C and assembly language. Systems use 68HC11, Z8, 68360 etc. Basic timing in some units was derived from timing signals received from GPS signals. Required decoding of GPS data strings.

Responsible for maintaining the VME product line, both hardware and software. Responsible for obtaining CE Mark approvals, UL approvals and FCC approvals for all products. Wrote and maintained firmware in C and assembly.
Products used 68HC11's, Z8's, Xilinx chips, etc.

Provided customer service and applications interfacing for customers on the VME products line. Provided technical support to important customers such as NASA International Space Station Project and other NASA projects, Motorola, Ericsson Telephone, Lockheed Aerospace and others. Wrote technical manuals, reference manuals, corrected sales brochures, etc.

Senior Software Engineer
Clear-Com Intercom Systems, Inc. - Berkeley, CA
November 1993 to October 1995

Programmed firmware for embedded systems controlling complex intercoms using 8x48, 8x49, 8xC751, 8xC752, 68HC11, 68HC12, 68HC05 and 68HC16 microprocessors. Used assembly language for maximum speed and minimum resource requirements. Systems consisted of digital controls of audio circuitry, digitized audio, modem controls, auto nulling telecommunications, all with high constraints for minimal digital noise added.

Consulting Engineer
Various - Various
June 1991 to November 1993

Designed various applications for embedded systems at Cyclon Inc. Programming in Forth and Basic languages. Used Mosaic, Inc. Forth system and dual board processor data system. Interfaced external instruments to PC for automatic calculation of flow rates of liquid, gases etc. Built wind tunnel, liquid flow and N2 flow controllers and all the associated test equipment for calibrating flow measuring devices. Performed tests to gather data and investigate the performance of patented flow amplifier under various conditions. Investigated various related topics concerning fluid dynamics.

Maintained and improved production labeling program at Unisys written in Basic and operating on a CTOS network and using Printronix printers with the Magnum controller board. System used extensive databases to print some 800 different production labels and kept track of all requisite data pertaining to the labels. Investigated various labeling programs in an attempt to improve the system. Identified various labeling systems, methods and database issues. Derived method for using Visual Basic in Windows cross linked with Access database manager to produce and document labels.

Senior Systems Engineer
Computer Aided Systems - Hayward Gulch, CA
June 1990 to May 1991

Hardware design for automated warehousing system. System consisted of a very large automated warehouse controlled by numerous computers linked together via LANs, both ARCnet and an in-house developed token-ring. Completed all phases of design from initial specification to board design to prototyping, final production approval and finished goods delivery. This was a form of very large scale robotics.

Used Tango (now Protel and Orcad) to design and schematic capture specified boards and also produced board designs up to complete board production. Interfaced with film shops and board houses to produce PC Boards and contracted external production facilities to produce, test and deliver finished goods.

Electrical Engineer
Cetus Corp. - Emeryville, CA
August 1986 to December 1989

Total hardware design and software re-design of micro-titration instrument. This was a multi-axis (7 -12 axis) robotic motion control system. Developed firmware for Pro/Group blood typing for customers.

Linear power supply design for peltier device driven heater/cooler and liquid motion instruments. This was the world’s first DNA multiplication/identification system.

Software was embedded firmware written in C and assembly language and running on a real-time multitasking kernel developed in-house. Maintained the firmware for several embedded processor products.

Extensive C language. Assembly language for 8048, 8051, 8085 and 68000 series on VME. Some experience with Lisp. Maintained Pro/Pette and Pro/Group programs: two extensive C programs running under a real-time operating kernel. Started a conversion to pSOS real-time kernel. Provided programming support for various in-house projects.

Electronics Engineer
Thoratec Laboratories - Berkeley, CA
January 1984 to May 1986

Research and engineering of biomedical electronic devices. Designed various interfaces for 68000 CPU multibus card. i.e. Battery backed static ram, analog sound generators (for non-intrusive alarm) and serial and parallel interfaces. Designed 16 channel serial multibus card. Designed hardware and programmed a 16 patient gas multiplexer. Programmed an extremely sensitive leak detector. Wrote embedded firmware in C, Basic and assembly language. Wrote applications software running on DOS to interface medical data acquisition system with Lotus 1-2-3. Did technical writing on systems for QA and test. Provided training and in-field support for field maintenance.

Education

general education - Degree in navigation
Tality requested I get a BA so that they could promote me to department manager
Chabot College - Hayward, CA

Skills:
Programming in C, C++, Basic, Forth, Lisp, Python
Wrote RTOS, Real Time kernels and integrated several operating systems such as Qnix and early Windows versions
Design of all microprocessor hardware, CISC, RISC and DSP
Analog design on a semi-digital scale such as scaling ADC or D/A
Integration of 2nd and 3rd party hardware and software
High voltage and very high voltage control
Robotics low, medium and high level
Examined voice recognition and AI
Designed, programmed, tested and verified biotech and medical devices
Worked closely with DOD, NASA and NOAA on instruments
Worked on instrumentation in hostile environments
Wifi and Bluetooth integration into instruments.
Technical writing and quality control

References

Chris Peach – Manager who hired me at ESC cpe...@lbl.gov
Bob Garry –Hired and supervised me for a project at Diablo Research bobg...@earthlink.net
Carl Lehfeldt – Project manager on a project I worked on at Cadence lehf...@garlic.com
Vince Perry – Division manager at Tality vrp...@comcast.net
Charley Butten - Several Emmy awards, Chief engineer at Clear Com - cbu...@jps.net

Tom Kunich

Feb 9, 2021, 3:14:04 PM2/9/21
Are you telling us that you aren't that tattooed Ar Teest ether? That you don't play in a band and fancy yourself a musician either?

Tom Kunich

Feb 9, 2021, 3:14:18 PM2/9/21

John B.

Feb 9, 2021, 6:13:54 PM2/9/21
rOn Tue, 9 Feb 2021 11:29:59 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
If you are talking about Nha Trang Air Base you are just showing your
ignorance. Nha Trang A.B. had one squadron of Vietnamese single engine
airplanes and a large number of U.S.A.F. aircraft and was "operated"
by the U.S. It was also almost surrounded by the 5th Field Hospital
complex, the 5th Special Forces camp and a large U.S. Army camp -
sorry I don't know the number of that one, and just down the road was
the Korean "White Horse Division" camp.

See Tommy, I was there while you are just yammering on about something
that you know nothing about.
--
Cheers,

John B.

News 2021

Feb 9, 2021, 6:43:46 PM2/9/21
On Tue, 09 Feb 2021 12:10:44 -0800, Tom Kunich scribed:

> Jeff, if you actually had more than one job to enter into LinkedIn you
> would know that it is extremely easy to make mistakes because each job
> has to be entered manually.

Funny. I had no problem entering and editing my career info into LinkedIn
when I listed there. plus had no problem purging entries when I retired
and changed my status to such. It was all just a form or tick-a-box.

In any case, getting dates arse about is not due to LinkedIn.
Pro-Tip; if you're going to fudge dates, write it all down beforehand and
check yur dates and calcs.

John B.

Feb 9, 2021, 8:18:52 PM2/9/21
On Tue, 9 Feb 2021 03:35:12 -0800 (PST), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
If I was still working at my old job and I received a resume like that
I'd chuck it straight in the "round file". Note that in no case does
he list the position for which he was employed. Was he the Janitor?
President? Or maybe the guard on the front door?
--
Cheers,

John B.

John B.

Feb 9, 2021, 8:23:06 PM2/9/21
On Tue, 9 Feb 2021 23:43:42 -0000 (UTC), News 2021 <new...@woa.com.au>
wrote:
No! No! You obviously don't understand!

You see Tommy Boy is a perfect person and any errors or problems
simply couldn't be his fault... so logically it must have been
LinkedIn what done it.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Frank Krygowski

Feb 9, 2021, 8:25:08 PM2/9/21
Tom, over the years I had to evaluate many, many engineers' resumes. A
lot of that was as a member of a hiring committee examining candidates
teaching positions, but many other instances were effectively solo
decisions on my part.

First, I can't imagine hiring a technical person who says "It's hard to
type correct dates manually." That admission would be as poisonous as
the anti-management screed you had (or still have?) on your LinkedIn pages.

But you would of course have been rejected almost immediately by your
lack of education; and if somehow you were exempted from that hurdle,
your chain of two year jobs would have raised enough eyebrows to put you
into the "quick rejection" pile.

Also, there are still writing errors in this version of your resume.
They're minor, but if I were you I'd clean them up. Get help if necessary.

--
- Frank Krygowski

John B.

Feb 9, 2021, 8:49:51 PM2/9/21
Frank! Frank! I keep telling you chaps that Tommy is the perfect
person and everything he does is perfect so he doesn't need any help.

If Linkined got it wrong then it certainly was their fault, not Tommy,
as it would be impossible for him to make an error. And as for your
snotty remarks about his problems with the electric shift? My God!
There were three wires that had to be connected. Unimaginable
complexities!
--
Cheers,

John B.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Feb 10, 2021, 6:00:13 AM2/10/21
Yes, sparky, I'm telling you I'm not a croatian hip hop musician.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Feb 10, 2021, 6:02:20 AM2/10/21
On Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at 3:10:48 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
<snipped kunich fake resume>

You know what we _don't_ see there sparky? Livermore, Berkely, NASA, or analog devices.

You might want to fix that.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Feb 10, 2021, 6:09:03 AM2/10/21
As usual, nothing is tommys fault. Wrong dates entered into his linked in resume? CLEARLY linked-ins fault. Can you imagine how far that excuse would go with writing software?

"yeah, well, it's not my fault the compiler built the library wrong when I used two different spellings for the same pointer"

Jeff Liebermann

Feb 10, 2021, 12:54:30 PM2/10/21
On Wed, 10 Feb 2021 03:09:00 -0800 (PST), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
<funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>As usual, nothing is tommys fault. Wrong dates entered into his linked
>in resume? CLEARLY linked-ins fault. Can you imagine how far that excuse
>would go with writing software?

No imagination required. I wrote this in 1996 to explain why my
customer wasn't going to fully pay a programmer I had stupidly hired.
No, it wasn't Tom:
<http://members.cruzio.com/~jeffl/poetry/code.htm>

>"yeah, well, it's not my fault the compiler built the library wrong
>when I used two different spellings for the same pointer"

The first step to solving a problem is to blame someone. One cannot
blame the person who is going to fix the problem and blaming yourself
is counter productive. Many managers refuse to move forward to the
projectes damage control phase unless a culprit can be identified.
Therefore, an innocent, defenseless, and usually absent culprit must
be found to accept the blame. Being Jewish makes me uniquely
qualified to refuse any credit for a succesful project (so as not to
attract attention) and to graciously accept the blame when things go
awry:
<https://www.huffpost.com/entry/marjorie-taylor-greene-anti-semitic-rhetoric_n_60184450c5b6aa4bad366b67>

Drivel: I've been busy for 2 days and will probably not be able to
play my part in this R.B.T. comedy for a few more days. Afterwards,
if I become inspired or bored, I might be tempted to revise Resume
v2.0.

Sample from Resume v2.0:
"Wrote RTOS, Real Time kernels and integrated several operating
systems such as Qnix and early Windows versions"
It's QNX, not Qnix.
<https://blackberry.qnx.com/en>
No mention of what was integrated. QNX is already an RTOS. Early
Windoze was a cooperative multitasking OS. It only became pre-emptive
starting in Windoze 2.0. There were attempts to turn Windoze into an
RTOS using extensions. I don't know anything about these. It would
be helpful if you were more specific so that this claim does not look
like a liberal lacing of random buzwords.

general education - Degree in navigation
Tality requested I get a BA so that they could promote me to
department manager
Chabot College - Hayward, CA

As previously discussed, there is no such thing as a "degree in
navigation". Did you get a BA? If so, in what dicipline?

No mention of Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Lawrence
Berkeley National Laboratory, NASA, or Analog Devices.

There's plenty more. I'll itemize them at time permits. I'll be busy
for another 2-3 days. (So much for retirement).

Tom Kunich

Feb 11, 2021, 11:10:27 AM2/11/21
Frank, enough of your bullshit lies. A teacher does not evaluate anything. You probably couldn't even properly evaluate test results. You were probably more interested in if they were politically correct of not from you far left political position which you refer to as "conservative" which is probably only true now with the woke of your ilk demanding that people be hung for exhibiting any conservative attitudes.

Tom Kunich

Feb 11, 2021, 11:17:11 AM2/11/21
I know that working at Analog Devices designing chips to you seems somehow important but not to me then and not to me now. Since you don't understand anything about chip design and how 20 engineers will work on the same chip and each has a section of the design that is so insignificant, it isn't worth talking about. I think that medical instrument or lab instrument design being FAR more meaningful. But you want to tell us that working for Grainger or whoever for most of your life was just so damned rewarding. I'm glad you liked your job but don't criticize mine or my requirements. YOU don't like my writing? Fuck you. And if I have the bad enough luck to meet you I will emphasis that directly in your face.

Frank Krygowski

Feb 11, 2021, 12:59:43 PM2/11/21
Tom, there's a simple test to tell whether your resume looks impressive.
Here it is:

Has your resume worked? IOW, are you currently employed or not?

If you were not hoping for work, you wouldn't have posted a resume. If
your resume worked, you wouldn't still be unemployed and complaining
about your living conditions.

--
- Frank Krygowski

News 2021

Feb 11, 2021, 5:05:15 PM2/11/21
On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 08:17:08 -0800, Tom Kunich scribed:

> I know that working at Analog Devices designing chips to you seems
> somehow important but not to me then and not to me now. Since you don't
> understand anything about chip design and how 20 engineers will work on
> the same chip and each has a section of the design that is so
> insignificant, it isn't worth talking about. I think that medical
> instrument or lab instrument design being FAR more meaningful. But you
> want to tell us that working for Grainger or whoever for most of your
> life was just so damned rewarding. I'm glad you liked your job but don't
> criticize mine or my requirements. YOU don't like my writing? Fuck you.
> And if I have the bad enough luck to meet you I will emphasis that
> directly in your face.

More threats little tommy?
Definitely not the sign of someone with lots and lots of IQs.

News 2021

Feb 11, 2021, 5:07:18 PM2/11/21
On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 08:10:25 -0800, Tom Kunich scribed:

> Frank, enough of your bullshit lies. A teacher does not evaluate
> anything.

Major fail little tommy.

Tom Kunich

Feb 11, 2021, 6:07:02 PM2/11/21
You tell me Frank, has my resume worked or not? You have said several times now that you worked at real jobs after saying that you were a plant engineer and then a college instructor. As I said, those who can, do and those who can't, teach. That was said by George Bernard Shaw whom I suspect was a better engineer than you.

Frank Krygowski

Feb 11, 2021, 6:54:35 PM2/11/21
You don't have a job. You've said you need money (for groceries,
remember?). You posted a resume. It hasn't worked.

--
- Frank Krygowski

John B.

Feb 11, 2021, 8:20:01 PM2/11/21
Another question would seem to raise its ugly head in this discussion.
"Why would a 77 year old chap with millions of dollars be looking for
work". Note here: never refuted Internet posts tell us that Tom was
born in 1944 and he himself, recently, has told us about his millions
- he has more then savings/investment account - on which is making as
much as 4% per month.

So with an income of (apparently) $40,000 a month this guy is looking
for a job? And bemoaning the cost of groceries? And buying cheap
Chinese wheels?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Tom Kunich

Feb 22, 2021, 2:26:34 PM2/22/21
> --
> Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
> PO Box 272 http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
> Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
> Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558
Would you mind telling me why you cannot read? https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/diablo-research-co-llc Remember when I said that one of the companies I worked at followed me around and bought up the companies that I designed products for?

News 2021

Feb 22, 2021, 9:41:38 PM2/22/21
On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 11:26:32 -0800, Tom Kunich scribed:

> Would you mind telling me why you cannot read?

Pot, kettle, black?

> Remember
> when I said that one of the companies I worked at followed me around and
> bought up the companies that I designed products for?

For which you never provided examples.
Probably indicated that company management was very substandard and it
would be a cheap profitable acquisition for asset stripping.