Jussie Smollett - Tangled Up In Blue-ish

thinbl...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2019, 10:32:16 PM2/18/19
Previously on, Kerman Says: 'Funny, he doesn't look Blue-ish'
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.arts.tv/jZ9brYgzb0U/bXOsLIdpAgAJ

“We’re a very close family, a functioning family, instead of dysfunctional - unlike the Lyons,” Smollett said. “No one’s ever loved me in spite of who I am. They’ve always loved me because of who I am.”

He continued: “I look back on that and I’m like wait, we had bagels with pork hot links! This is not kosher at all! Well, that’s what Blue-ish people do! Black and Jewish. That’s what we do."

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/jussie-smollett-talks-growing-biracial-home-pranking-empire/story?id=38250513

///

The late guardian of Smollett family, Joel Smollett, met his lovely wife Janet Smollett in the Bay Area. The Russian-Polish Jew instantly fell in love with the African-American lady who hails from New Orleans.

After their marriage, Joel became a father of total six children, two daughters, and four sons.

Joel Smollett and his wife Janet Smollett's six children pictured in April 2018 http://wikinetworth.com/uploads/Joel-father-of-six-kids.JPG

(Looks Like J-Street)

Jocqui Smollett
Jussie Smollett
Jurnee Smollett-Bell

Jazz Smollett
Jake Smollett
Jojo Smollett

http://ethnicelebs.com/jussie-smollett

-----------

Tangled Up In Blue-ish
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4OHOGMeNOM

thinbl...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2019, 6:48:56 PM2/24/19
Jurnee Smollett-Bell Is Proudly Black & Jewish AKA Blewish - CONAN on TBS
Team Coco Published on Mar 22, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k6InIJMf-A

thinbl...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2019, 1:26:04 PM3/26/19
On Monday, February 18, 2019 at 10:32:16 PM UTC-5, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> Previously on, Kerman Says: 'Funny, he doesn't look Blue-ish'
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.arts.tv/jZ9brYgzb0U/bXOsLIdpAgAJ
>

> “We’re a very close family, a functioning family, instead of dysfunctional - unlike the Lyons,” Smollett said. “No one’s ever loved me in spite of who I am. They’ve always loved me because of who I am.”
> ’
> He continued: “I look back on that and I’m like wait, we had bagels with pork hot links! This is not kosher at all! Well, that’s what Blue-ish people do! Black and Jewish. That’s what we do."
>
> https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/jussie-smollett-talks-growing-biracial-home-pranking-empire/story?id=38250513
>

> ///
>

> The late guardian of Smollett family, Joel Smollett, met his lovely wife Janet Smollett in the Bay Area. The Russian-Polish Jew instantly fell in love

Jussie Smollett case: Chicago prosecutors drop all charges against 'Empire' actor
March 26, 2019 By Andrew Blankstein and Minyvonne Burke
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/all-charges-against-empire-actor-jussie-smollett-dropped-n987446

In a stunning reversal, Chicago prosecutors on Tuesday dropped all charges against "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett just weeks after he was indicted on 16 felony counts for allegedly filing a false police report.

It's good to be special, it's good to be blue-ish

Gawd Blesh Uh-mer-ka !

chromebook test

Dec 9, 2021, 7:22:32 PM12/9/21
TAGS: for, kerman