Shark Pact Manifesto / Will Dockery & Rusty Wood

Will Dockery

Jul 2, 2020, 6:25:31 PM7/2/20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft3X3kC6nr4&t=7s

> Shark Pact Manifesto written by Will Dockery (words) & Rusty Wood (music)
>
> Shark Pact Manifesto
> >
> > The law of the undertow
> > it ends at the waterline.
> > In the Summerville night
> > not all of us can win.
> >
> > There we are
> > where we never really were
> > Here we are
> > sidestepping the future.
> > Smile at me
> > while you stab me in the back.
> > Smile at me
> > make the moment last.
> >
> > Standing near Ferry Landing
> > wind stinging my eyes.
> > Centuries reflect on the river
> > as you smile from the sky.
> > Shark Pact manifesto
> > no one makes a sound.
> > Silent waiting for the Tie Snake
> > to drag us Underground
> >
> > I saw the river darken
> > so green it turns to black
> > With the sun fading away
> > edge of Alabama on my back.
> >
> > Here we are
> > at the only place you'd allow
> > There you go
> > forcing my hand on
> > this burning bridge now.
> >
> > There we are
> > where we never really were
> > Here we go
> > sidestepping the future.
> > Smile at me
> > from out of the past
> > Smile at me
> > make it last.
> >
> > -Will Dockery
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft3X3kC6nr4&t=7s
>
> Shark Pact Manifesto written by Will Dockery (words) & Rusty Wood (music)

Sherwood

Jul 6, 2020, 8:24:04 PM7/6/20
How is ole Rusty these days, miss his TV work....

Zod

Jul 21, 2020, 8:30:04 PM7/21/20
Having another tread, quite good...

Rocky

Jul 22, 2020, 5:20:05 PM7/22/20
Great title....

W.Dockery

Jul 26, 2020, 4:26:03 PM7/26/20
On Sunday, July 26, 2020 at 3:54:34 PM UTC-4, madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Dockery, it is absolutely amazing...seriously mind-blowing...that

That you've been utterly obsessed with me for nearly twenty years?

For once we can agree on something.

;)

W.Dockery

Jul 26, 2020, 5:08:03 PM7/26/20
On Sunday, July 26, 2020 at 4:27:57 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:
> Why do you claim

Dink's been obsessively trolling me for nearly twenty years, that is an archived fact.

;)

W.Dockery

Jul 26, 2020, 5:30:03 PM7/26/20
On Sunday, July 26, 2020 at 5:13:20 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:

> > > Why do you claim
> >
> > Dink's been obsessively trolling me for nearly twenty years, that is an archived fact.
> >

> Why do you need to pretend that men are obsessing over you, Will?

It looks like a genuine obsession to me... nearly twenty years of it.

W.Dockery

Jul 28, 2020, 5:32:03 PM7/28/20
On Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 5:28:11 PM UTC-4, ME wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 4:04:04 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

= > > > >>> >> >> No, PJR identified you as a troll spewing nonsense,

> > > ——————
> > > Because he's a stale second-hander with a narrow minded lack of creative thought, is my guess.
> > >
> > > The same can be said about you will.
> >
> ———.
> > Anything can be said but that will not make it true.
> ———.
>
> Exactly, will. So glad you finally admit to that fact.

Posting proof, like I do, helps.

;)

W.Dockery

Jul 28, 2020, 6:24:04 PM7/28/20
On Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 6:04:23 PM UTC-4, ME wrote:

> I’m not the one making the claim.

Sure, you did:

"The same can be said about you will..."

W.Dockery

Jul 29, 2020, 5:36:04 PM7/29/20
On Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 11:17:39 PM UTC-4, madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 10:11:29 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>
> > Because you're nothing but a malicious troll, am I right?
>
> No You are completely wrong

Of course you're a troll.

If not, prove me wrong and start posting some serious poetry here.

:)

W.Dockery

Jul 29, 2020, 6:26:03 PM7/29/20
On Wednesday, July 29, 2020 at 6:18:44 PM UTC-4, ME wrote:
> YOU FIRST!!

Okay, here's about 100 of my poems:

https://www.amazon.com/Selected-Poems-1976-2019-Will-Dockery/dp/0994860013

Selected Poems 1976-2019
by Will Dockery

Zod

Jul 29, 2020, 8:18:04 PM7/29/20
Again, a stone cold classic, great title as well....

Zod

Aug 8, 2020, 8:28:03 PM8/8/20
Great rocker...

W.Dockery

Aug 10, 2020, 7:12:03 PM8/10/20
On Monday, August 10, 2020 at 3:43:11 PM UTC-4, madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Saturday, August 8, 2020 at 11:36:25 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>
> > You're a sleazy no-talent troll, Dink.
>
> And you're

Your biggest obsession, why deny it, Dink?

;)

W.Dockery

Aug 18, 2020, 11:34:04 AM8/18/20
I saw Rusty last week at grocery store.

He seems to be doing well.

W.Dockery

Aug 20, 2020, 7:00:05 PM8/20/20
Thanks again, Zod.

Zod

Aug 20, 2020, 9:20:03 PM8/20/20
I would not hold my breath, Doc...

W.Dockery

Aug 23, 2020, 7:12:04 PM8/23/20
On Sunday, August 23, 2020 at 7:00:30 PM UTC-4, madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Sunday, August 23, 2020 at 6:24:49 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> > On Saturday, August 22, 2020 at 1:41:42 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:
> > >
> > > When you snip off the quote you're responding to, no one has any idea what "observation" you're talking about
> >
> > That's when you scroll back and refresh your memory.
> >
> > ;)
>
> Usenet etiquette

<rant snipped>

Says the malicious troll.

:)

W.Dockery

Aug 23, 2020, 7:54:04 PM8/23/20
On Sunday, August 23, 2020 at 7:19:29 PM UTC-4, madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote:

> You do seem to lack any knowledge or common sense when it comes to online etiquette

<snip>

Writes the sleazy, maliciously obsessed troll.

;)

Zod

Aug 24, 2020, 10:00:05 PM8/24/20
Right on...

Zod

Aug 25, 2020, 9:38:04 PM8/25/20
Amazing...

Zod

Aug 25, 2020, 9:52:04 PM8/25/20
Dink is a lifer troll...

Zod

Sep 20, 2020, 9:40:05 PM9/20/20
On Saturday, July 25, 2020 at 11:11:22 PM UTC-4, madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 22, 2020 at 10:57:01 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>
> > Don't worry, Pendragon.
> >
> > The next lie you post about me, my family or friends, I'll point it out to you, correct it, and ask once again:
> >
> > Why do you lie so much, Michael Pendragon?
> >
> > :)
>
> The next xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quiet down, troll.........

Zod

Sep 30, 2020, 9:58:03 PM9/30/20
That is great...........

W.Dockery

Oct 1, 2020, 3:24:05 PM10/1/20
Amazingly, Dink has quieted down.

:)

Zod

Nov 2, 2020, 9:24:04 PM11/2/20
Not for long............

Zod

Nov 5, 2020, 9:24:04 PM11/5/20
Having another listen, still excellent.....

Zod

Nov 9, 2020, 9:24:04 PM11/9/20
Brillant rocker....

Zod

Nov 13, 2020, 5:16:04 PM11/13/20
Good read and listen..........

Zod

Nov 18, 2020, 7:16:04 PM11/18/20
Ha ha ha....

Zod

Nov 30, 2020, 10:32:04 PM11/30/20
An all time great....

Zod

Dec 1, 2020, 8:52:05 PM12/1/20
More great poetry, bumped to the top for Retro Guy...

W.Dockery

Dec 17, 2020, 9:28:05 PM12/17/20
> How is ole Rusty these days, miss his TV work....

I don't know, have not heard from Rusty Wood in months.

Hope he is doing good.

Zod

Dec 19, 2020, 10:36:04 PM12/19/20
Yes...

Zod

Jan 30, 2021, 11:02:04 PM1/30/21
One of your best Doc...

W.Dockery

Feb 1, 2021, 6:00:10 PM2/1/21
Another uncollected poem to be included in the Shadowville Mythos collection.

:)

Zod

Mar 5, 2021, 10:20:05 PM3/5/21
Sherwood wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:

Z CCG
I heard Rusty is under the weather...

General-Zod

Apr 27, 2021, 8:24:04 PM4/27/21
K, cool...

W-Dockery

Dec 25, 2021, 6:15:17 AM12/25/21
Thanks again for the nod, General Zod.

🙂

General-Zod

Dec 30, 2021, 6:40:07 PM12/30/21
A fine fusion of rock and roll with poetry....!

W-Dockery

Dec 31, 2021, 1:45:07 AM12/31/21
Thanks again for listening and commenting.

W-Dockery

Jan 2, 2022, 8:20:07 PM1/2/22
Another example of my singing and songwriting, at the request of Jim Senetto.

🙂

General-Zod

Jan 3, 2022, 7:10:08 PM1/3/22
Sleepy Jim is like Pinhead, got his head up Pat Boone's arse... ha ha.

W.Dockery

Jan 6, 2022, 3:35:07 AM1/6/22
I think Jordy has a point, perhaps you should retire the "Sleepy" nickname, as a show of respect to President Biden, Zod.

Zod

Jan 9, 2022, 5:15:08 PM1/9/22
Having another listen to one of yer best....

W-Dockery

Jan 11, 2022, 8:50:07 PM1/11/22
Thanks again.

W-Dockery

Jan 16, 2022, 12:00:08 AM1/16/22
Again, thanks for listening and commenting.

W.Dockery

Feb 1, 2022, 2:40:09 AM2/1/22
Thanks again for the feedback.

General-Zod

Feb 3, 2022, 12:50:07 PM2/3/22
One of the greatest from you and RUSTY.....

General-Zod

Feb 8, 2022, 7:00:09 PM2/8/22
Testing to see if I can cross-post this from rec.arts.poems....!

From NOVA BBS....

W.Dockery

Feb 9, 2022, 7:30:11 PM2/9/22
It does, crosspost, but apparently Nova doesn't accept crosspost codes from other news servers, such as Thunderbird, which George Dance is using.

W.Dockery

Feb 10, 2022, 3:00:09 PM2/10/22
Give me a call, more sad news, not appropriate for the newsgroup.

Zod

Feb 10, 2022, 5:15:09 PM2/10/22
Will do.....

W-Dockery

Feb 17, 2022, 8:10:07 PM2/17/22
Yea, personal favorite.

W.Dockery

Feb 21, 2022, 12:40:07 AM2/21/22
Zod wrote:
Good to see you again yesterday, old friend.

General-Zod

Feb 22, 2022, 7:15:09 PM2/22/22
Will Dockery wrote:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft3X3kC6nr4&t=7s
>>
>> Shark Pact Manifesto written by Will Dockery (words) & Rusty Wood (music)

REST IN PEACE ---

Mr. Rusty Wood, a true friend.....

W-Dockery

Feb 22, 2022, 8:55:10 PM2/22/22
Yes, agreed.

W.Dockery

Feb 26, 2022, 9:25:07 PM2/26/22
"He's not gone as long as we remember him."

General-Zod

Mar 18, 2022, 5:50:10 PM3/18/22
Will Dockery wrote:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft3X3kC6nr4&t=7s
>>
>> Shark Pact Manifesto written by Will Dockery (words) & Rusty Wood (music)
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft3X3kC6nr4&t=7s
>>
>> Shark Pact Manifesto written by Will Dockery (words) & Rusty Wood (music)

A crossposting test from Nova BBS

W-Dockery

Mar 18, 2022, 11:05:13 PM3/18/22
Yes, it's working.

General-Zod

Mar 20, 2022, 5:15:15 PM3/20/22
I sees that

W-Dockery

Mar 24, 2022, 7:25:10 AM3/24/22
Good morning, old friend.

🙂

General-Zod

Mar 28, 2022, 6:20:15 PM3/28/22
On Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at 11:30:07 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> Zod wrote:
>
> > Will Dockery wrote:
> >>
> >> https://youtu.be/st3dbWFKpB8
>
> >> Angel of Esquiline Hill
> >> Poem by Will Dockery
> >> Music by Rob Wright and Jack Snipe.
>
> > Fabulous rock and roll extravaganza....
> Thanks for listening and commenting.

The band here is WORLD CLASS....!

General-Zod

Mar 29, 2022, 5:15:15 PM3/29/22
Once more.... R.I.P. Rusty Wood....

General-Zod

Apr 1, 2022, 5:05:14 PM4/1/22
Will Dockery wrote:

> On Sunday, July 26, 2020 at 3:54:34 PM UTC-4, madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote:
>>
>> Dockery, it is absolutely amazing...seriously mind-blowing...that

> That you've been utterly obsessed with me for nearly twenty years?

> For once we can agree on something.

> ;)

Ha ha

W.Dockery

Apr 5, 2022, 5:40:13 PM4/5/22
> ole Rusty
miss his TV work....

Yes, those were some great adventures in television.

W.Dockery

Apr 12, 2022, 4:40:15 PM4/12/22
> How is ole Rusty these days, miss his TV work....

Old times we shall never see again.

General-Zod

Apr 15, 2022, 5:10:11 PM4/15/22
Rusty Wood, may he rest in Peace......

W-Dockery

Apr 19, 2022, 12:48:52 AM4/19/22
> miss his TV work....

Yes, we all had some good times a decade ago.

General-Zod

Apr 24, 2022, 2:55:11 PM4/24/22
Rusty Wood at his rockin best...... may he REST IN PEACE.....

W-Dockery

Apr 24, 2022, 4:25:11 PM4/24/22
Seconded.

General-Zod

Apr 26, 2022, 4:40:14 PM4/26/22
Indeed a classic rocker....

W-Dockery

Apr 28, 2022, 7:45:13 PM4/28/22
Thanks again for listening and commenting.

General-Zod

May 2, 2022, 3:45:14 PM5/2/22
It is a lovely song I am listening over the EAR BUDS that Mike gifted me with on my birthday, he's such a good friend.....

W-Dockery

May 2, 2022, 5:25:10 PM5/2/22
Mike's a good guy, you two make a great team, my friend.

:)

W.Dockery

May 3, 2022, 12:45:13 PM5/3/22

Zod

May 3, 2022, 3:05:11 PM5/3/22
I can listen to this great rocker a hundred times or more, sitting here on the river bank, fishing......

W-Dockery

May 4, 2022, 12:35:13 PM5/4/22
Thanks again for the nod, my friend.

General-Zod

May 6, 2022, 2:05:28 PM5/6/22
Marvelous and charming have a great day my old pal......

General-Zod

May 7, 2022, 3:40:14 PM5/7/22
We are like Soul Brothers....

Strangers - The Kinks (Viaje a Darjeeling/The Darjeeling Limited)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbCxXBtt7_w

W-Dockery

May 9, 2022, 12:35:11 AM5/9/22
One of the Kinks more underrated eras.

W.Dockery

May 11, 2022, 12:00:22 PM5/11/22
Good afternoon my friend, rock on.

🙂

Greg C. Westin

May 12, 2022, 9:08:27 AM5/12/22
Couldn't help but think of Sonic Youth's 2000 song side to side and L7's song mr. integrity. Good stuff Will and Rusty

W-Dockery

May 13, 2022, 10:55:14 AM5/13/22
Good morning to you both.

🙂

W-Dockery

May 15, 2022, 3:35:14 AM5/15/22
Good morning my friend and thanks again for listening and commenting.

W-Dockery

May 17, 2022, 9:37:02 AM5/17/22
Good morning my friends Zod and Mike.

🙂

General-Zod

May 18, 2022, 3:55:17 PM5/18/22
Our Auntie lived in the area that the airport runway later expanded to and demolished....

This was our childhood view of the South and Georgia itself, in the 1968s times....

Long before we met ey, Doc....

W.Dockery

May 21, 2022, 6:55:14 PM5/21/22

W-Dockery

May 22, 2022, 6:55:14 PM5/22/22
Yes, through the woods to Striplings Pool.

General-Zod

May 24, 2022, 3:35:14 PM5/24/22
Yes one of our aunts lived there and we would come down south and visit from Buffalo during the summer.....

W.Dockery

May 28, 2022, 6:40:15 PM5/28/22
Peter J Ross wrote:

> In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sun, 12 Jul 2020 13:27:56 -0700 (PDT),
> Will Dockery wrote:

>> On Sunday, July 12, 2020 at 4:15:53 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon
>> wrote:

>>> "I like it because it works, and the definitions of the words are
>>> not as rigid as you think they are." -- Will Dockery
>>
>> That's better, I did write that and stand by it.
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/49a7-W02I0E/ydzf1mrlCgAJ
>>
>> "I'd simply burn the garbage churned out by no-talent phonies like
>> Bukowski, Kerouac and Ginsberg." -Michael Pendragon
>>
>> You wrote that, proving your cluelessness about modern poetry.

> Bukowski - born 1920

> Kerouac - born 1922

> Ginsberg -born 1926

> What's modern about any of them?

Look up 'Modern poetry", which began around 1916-1918.

HTH and HAND.

W-Dockery

May 29, 2022, 7:10:14 PM5/29/22
> Having another tread, quite good...

Thanks again for reading and commenting my friend.

🙂

W.Dockery

May 29, 2022, 8:55:14 PM5/29/22
> ole Rusty, miss his TV work....

Yes, he's missed.

General-Zod

May 31, 2022, 5:45:16 PM5/31/22
Good day to you my pal Doc, Mike says tell you hello.... we are enjoying fun in the sun down by the river, swimming and having a good ole time....!

If you are near downtown stop on over, we are down by the rapids, where al;l the rocks are...!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrEQbLg4fQs

W.Dockery

May 31, 2022, 10:25:18 PM5/31/22
Good evening, my friend, tell Mike I said hello.

🙂

Zod

Jun 12, 2022, 4:35:18 PM6/12/22
Testing... testing... 1234321....

W-Dockery

Jun 20, 2022, 11:00:18 AM6/20/22
Good morning, my friend, hello to you and Mike.

🙂

Victor H.

Jun 20, 2022, 4:00:18 PM6/20/22
> Yes, he's missed.