Ping G.D about the false accusations re: my art

Terry Stomp

Sep 18, 2021, 4:46:48 PM9/18/21
On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 4:36:06 PM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 4:10:25 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> > Michael Pendragon wrote:

> > > If no proof of authorship exists, the accusations remain unproven
> > That's why I say let the false accusers find some proof.

xxx
> This is a typical Will xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is actually correct and you know it... ASK George Dance about it... why don't we....?

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=93772&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#93772

PING... George J Dance......

Indeed... the painting is mine, I created it, and have no interest in arguing about that...

You and Pendragon agree that I painted it....

And I await the opinion of George Dance today...

I thank in advance...!!

Ha ha ha...

George J. Dance

Sep 20, 2021, 8:33:57 AM9/20/21
I hope what I gave you on aapc was good enough. Sure, I think it's your painting; I don't take even take the claim it isn't seriously.

Terry Zod

Sep 20, 2021, 7:32:53 PM9/20/21
> I hope what I gave you on aapc was good enough. Sure, I think it's your painting; I don't take even take the claim it isn't seriously.I thank...

Will Dockery

Sep 21, 2021, 3:55:36 AM9/21/21
Yes, they're going to keep on pounding it for a while, I expect to Pendragon wants David Schwimmer to verify the painting.

🙂

Terry Stomp

Sep 21, 2021, 5:46:54 PM9/21/21
Indeed... Pendragon seems intent to push the troll agenda through....

Terry Stomp

Sep 24, 2021, 4:13:27 PM9/24/21
I thank you G.D. and I hope you don't mind me quoting you, with the link to this thread...?

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.poems/c/T33zr0FODs0/m/QqcLh52ACQAJ

Verify that this is okay, when you see this...?

George J. Dance

Sep 25, 2021, 7:12:35 PM9/25/21
Yeah, that's fine. I don't want to have to keep writing about it or the navy nonsense, but you're welcome to use what I've already written.

George J. Dance

Sep 25, 2021, 7:22:18 PM9/25/21
On second thought, don't give the link to the thread. I don't want to give NG an excuse of rummaging through it, or even worse the thought of spying on rap in the future. But the quote is OK; and I'll come in and verify it if anyone challenges it.

Terry Stomp

Sep 26, 2021, 4:55:04 PM9/26/21
I thank you...

Will Dockery

Sep 27, 2021, 8:36:16 AM9/27/21
It appears both of last week's fake news has died down on a.a.p.c.

Probably something new to pop up any time, now.

🙂

Terry Stomp

Sep 27, 2021, 5:54:42 PM9/27/21
On Saturday, September 25, 2021 at 7:12:35 PM UTC-4, George J. Dance wrote:
> On Friday, September 24, 2021 at 4:13:27 PM UTC-4, tst...@gmail.com wrote:

Since
Since it has died down I have opted to let it all rest myself...