Who is going to the Orlando 2013??

Richard and Trisha Duke

Feb 3, 2013, 6:36:30 PM2/3/13
to realstudio...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

Me and Richard is going to Orlando this year and going to have one session each.

-Trisha and Richard

Christian Schmitz

Feb 4, 2013, 3:50:50 AM2/4/13

Am 04.02.2013 um 00:36 schrieb Richard and Trisha Duke <trish...@gmail.com>:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Me and Richard is going to Orlando this year and going to have one session each.

I'll be there.

Greetings
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/

Douglas Neale

Feb 4, 2013, 4:22:41 AM2/4/13
to realstudio...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Lucky you!!

If you haven't already been there, don't forget to allow yourselves time
to visit the Kennedy Space Centre (if it's still called that).

On my only visit to Orlando, back in the 80's, I'll always regret not
going there!
> --

Regards,

Doug Neale

Christian Schmitz

Feb 4, 2013, 4:41:33 AM2/4/13

Am 04.02.2013 um 10:22 schrieb Douglas Neale <do...@dougneale.co.uk>:

> Hi,
>
> Lucky you!!
>
> If you haven't already been there, don't forget to allow yourselves time to visit the Kennedy Space Centre (if it's still called that).

I was there last year.

Actually you can easily spend 1.5 days there as you need half a day extra for the Hall of Fame 1 mile before.
And when you drive there, you can also stop half way from Orlando at the Ford Christmas and learn about US history.

> On my only visit to Orlando, back in the 80's, I'll always regret not going there!

Maybe time to return?

I bet if you take a cheaper hotel, you can do a trip for below 2000 pounds.

With 3 days of conference, Bob's training and the evening before, you can easily have 5 days talking to a 100 people!
A great way to learn about Real Studio and get in touch with the people on the list.

Patrick Delaney

Feb 4, 2013, 5:42:52 AM2/4/13
to realstudio...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there from the 21st to the 28th...

Best Regards
Patrick Delaney
Home:  01322 401 189
Mob:  07769 264 890