Survey about Conferences

Christian Schmitz

Sep 29, 2012, 7:23:17 AM9/29/12
to realstudio...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We thought about whether to make another conference this fall. Maybe everyone goes to Real World anyway and we don't need an extra one here. Or maybe 50 people say right away, they will come, so we can start planning now.

If you have time, please fill this survey with just 10 questions:

Please go here:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HP6Z2NP

For additional comments, please email us off list.

Greetings
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/

Trisha Duke

Sep 29, 2012, 7:34:36 AM9/29/12
to realstudio...@googlegroups.com
have u talk to eric gibbon??

- Trisha Duke

Christian Schmitz

Oct 8, 2012, 10:03:26 AM10/8/12

Am 29.09.2012 um 13:23 schrieb Christian Schmitz <goo...@monkeybreadsoftware.de>:

> Hi,
>
> We thought about whether to make another conference this fall. Maybe everyone goes to Real World anyway and we don't need an extra one here. Or maybe 50 people say right away, they will come, so we can start planning now.

Thanks everyone for filling our survey.

As so many people want a conference, we'll go and run one from 19th to 21st November.

More details here:
http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/realbasic/events/

You want to speak and have a session? Please contact me off list.