Schedule for MBS Xojo Conference, London, 27th November 2015

Christian Schmitz

Nov 11, 2015, 3:50:17 AM11/11/15
to realstudio...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

see blog:
http://mbs-plugins.de/archive/2015-11-11/Schedule_for_MBS_Xojo_Conferen/monkeybreadsoftware_blog_xojo

if you like to join our conference, please sign up soon.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/

Christian Schmitz

Nov 19, 2015, 11:14:06 AM11/19/15
to realstudio...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

If you can't make it for the conference, maybe you can join one of the evening dinners?
Just email me so we know you are coming.

Patrick Delaney

Nov 20, 2015, 5:07:40 AM11/20/15
to realstudio...@googlegroups.com
Much as I would love to join you guys it's just not going to happen I'm afraid - working long hours on this new project.