Xojo Developer Conferenz in Koblenz, Germany

Christian Schmitz

May 22, 2013, 2:12:13 PM5/22/13
to realstudio...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

the schedule is not yet finished, but the date is set and you can sign up if you like to join us:

11th September: Xojo Training in German
12th September: First Conference Day
13th September: Second Conference Day
14th September: Xojo Training in English
15th September: Optional Sight Seeing Day

Website:
http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/realbasic/events/koblenz-2013-event.shtml

We are still looking for cool presentations. And if you like you can show your app made with Real Studio.

Please email us if you have questions or you like to visit the conference.

Greetings
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/

Patrick Delaney

May 23, 2013, 8:04:48 AM5/23/13
to realstudio...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys - don't forget the Eurostar as an option.

I'm looking into it this end and, for me, it looks like a good option.  Same price as a flight and I can be at the departure station in 15 minutes :)

Best Regards
Patrick Delaney
Skype: Pat-PandaTech