Fwd: Your room allocation at Antoinette hotel in Wimbledon

Christian Schmitz

Feb 6, 2012, 6:57:12 AM2/6/12
to realstudio...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

got email confirmation from hotel:

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail:

Von: "Alex Woyna" <Al...@antoinettehotels.com>
Betreff: Your room allocation at Antoinette hotel in Wimbledon
Datum: 6. Februar 2012 12:49:24 MEZ
An: "Christian Schmitz" <sup...@monkeybreadsoftware.de>
Kopie: "Adrian Sarin" <Adr...@antoinettehotels.com>

Dear Christian,

I am pleased to confirm that your allocation is now blocked for you in our Antoinette Hotel Wimbledon. We have blocked:

10 rooms from 27th - 31st March 2012:

Clubs at £85.00
Doubles at £95.00
Superiors at £112.00

Rates are inclusive of VAT, car parking and wifi.

Our ‘eat as much as you can’ Full English/Continental Breakfast Buffet costs £11.95 per person.

Please note that additional beds for children or cots may be provided at £20.00 per night, when sharing a Superior Double room please specify if these are required at the time of booking.

Guests should contact our Reservations Department direct on 0844 567 8950 (email address:reserv...@antoinettehotels.com), to book their room quoting the allocation reference 'monkey bread rates'.

I will ask one of our agents to make the booking for yourself, they will contact you to take the credit card details in order to guarantee your booking.

This allocation will expire on the 01st March 2012, at which time all unallocated rooms will automatically be released back to the hotel.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,

Aleksandra Woyna
Sales & Revenue Manager
Antoinette Hotels & Bosco Hotel
Direct Dial | 0208 481 1697
Bedroom Reservations | 0844 567 8950
Fax | 0208 541 1163

Antoinette Hotels

Greetings
Christian

--
See you in Orlando, Florida for Real World 2012

More details and registration here:

Trisha Duke

Feb 6, 2012, 9:04:39 AM2/6/12
to realstudio...@googlegroups.com
wonderful!!!

- Trisha Duke

Hi,

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail:

Patrick Delaney

Feb 16, 2012, 6:29:47 AM2/16/12
to RealStudioUsersLondon
Hotel booked 28th/29th :) Bring it on...

Will be ducking out the evening of the 29th though - off to see Tower
Of Power in Camden. Happy Days :)
Message has been deleted

Patrick Delaney

Feb 16, 2012, 7:30:56 AM2/16/12
to RealStudioUsersLondon
I'll be there for both days and going home once we've finished on the
30th :)

Trisha Duke

Feb 16, 2012, 7:14:28 AM2/16/12
to realstudio...@googlegroups.com
Hi patrick,

isn't it 29/30?? are u coming for the main event??

- Trisha Duke

Trisha Duke

Feb 16, 2012, 8:10:51 AM2/16/12
to realstudio...@googlegroups.com
oh... yeah.. you check out at noon on 30th... stupid me. Look forward to meeting you.

- Trisha Duke