WTB: Brooks Team Pro

David Banzer

Apr 11, 2014, 3:47:50 PM4/11/14
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to Deacon Patrick, I have a B68 on my city bike, now freeing up a B17 for the Redwood, which got me thinking that I'd like to try something new, which then led to going through saddle dimensions on the Brooks website.
I'd like to try a Brooks Team Pro and was wondering if this wonderful group had any strong feelings on this saddle.
And if anyone had a used one lying about that wanted to wander over my way.
Thanks in advance,
David
Chicago

Deacon Patrick

Apr 11, 2014, 4:07:43 PM4/11/14
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Uh oh! One little pebble errantly kicked down the mountainside -- what will it become? Grin.

I'm about 10 hours of riding into my Rivet Independence saddle and love it! It feels fantastic with the more aggressive posture, and with the 1 year guarantee, there is nothing to lose for trying it (or their try before you buy with $25 down using a used saddle). Made the choice to try Rivet first an easy one for me, and I won't need to try another.

With abandon,
Patrick

John Blish

Apr 11, 2014, 7:19:16 PM4/11/14
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,

Pictures are now available on a Google web site to which I sent you a link.  If you didn't get the link, try here:

 https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/111838829033930119881/albums/6001175820575723425

Please don't be put off by the fact that it is new.  I am not trying to make a fortune.  It looks like it is $164 on Amazon with free shipping:

http://www.amazon.com/Brooks-Team-Professional-Leather-Saddle/dp/B000HY79BC

and where they claim a list price of $210.

How about $115 and I pay shipping?

John

John Blish
Minneapolis MN USA