One day left!

John Stoecker

Mar 20, 2014, 8:08:28 AM3/20/14
to raxa-gsoc, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com
There is one day left to submit your proposals. Be sure not to miss the deadline! As you finally look over your proposal, make sure to:

  • Give a link to your demo code
  • Give a link to your previous projects
  • Add as much detail as possible on features, architecture, deliverables, and timeline
  • Say 'hi' to us on the raxa-gsoc list
Me, Amrit, Karan, and the rest of the team at Raxa wish you luck on the final stretch.

piyush dane

Mar 20, 2014, 8:54:56 AM3/20/14
to raxa...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com
Hi John,
I have submitted proposal with demo code, I'll add some screenshot to it too by today. I would request all of the mentors to review and feedback on proposal as well as democode.

Thank You

On 20 March 2014 17:59, Abhinav Mukherjee <gizmoa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks :)
I uploaded another proposal a few mins back, please do review it and give feedback in the comments so I can improve it before the deadline :)
(already a little late for uploading :) )

Shruti Bhargava

Mar 21, 2014, 10:01:35 AM3/21/14
to raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-gsoc, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com
Hi John

I have submitted a proposal for "Doctors Near Me" on the melange website. Hope you and the team at Raxa would find it interesting enough.

Regards,
Shruti Bhargava
Message has been deleted