Packages not available for R Version 3.4.2 - evalq latticist ggobi

Jessie Alwerdt

Nov 2, 2017, 10:38:17 PM11/2/17
to rattle-users
Hello rattle-users,

I am new to the Rattle programming for R and so far, I think it has been great. I have been using it for my metabolomics data.

The problem I have been having is that some packages are not available in the new R version, supposedly. I can obviously work around it, but I was needing the evalq for the random forest options. I was also wondering how to go about making a better graph with a decision tree. I have 76 metabolites and the graph looks compact and cannot be read.

Thanks for your help.

-Jessie

Graham Williams

Nov 2, 2017, 10:45:05 PM11/2/17
to rattle-users
For the missing packages quesiotn, try the new Rattle version from CRAN (5.1.0) or development version from Togaware:

> install.packages("rattle", repos="https://rattle.togaware.com", type="source")

Regards,
Graham