<1737> Prophecy: LORD Jesus is returning soon ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 14, 2023, 7:00:22 PM12/14/23
to RaptureRiddle
... to rescue those who are http://WonderfullyHungry.org like Him (
https://bit.ly/Lk2442 ) possibly (Matt 19:26) tonight on 12/14/23
"like a thief in the night" before the Great Tribulation (aka end of
the world as we know it as all Hell breaks loose and people will wish
to die but can't).

"I tell you, in that night there shall be two (possibly homosexual)
men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
Two (possibly homosexual) women shall be grinding together; the one
shall be taken, and the other left. Two (possibly trans-sexual) men
shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. And
they answered and said unto him, Where, LORD? And He said unto them,
Wheresoever the body (aka food for eagles) is, thither will the
(wonderfully hungry) eagles be gathered together." (Luke 17:34-37 w/
parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/kjv/luke/17.htm

Again, here's a link to the OP for this thread:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/55s3qTlO-cc/m/jmYVPHF1CwAJ

Again, here's a shorter more shareable link:
https://tinyurl.com/Prophecy1737

So let's http://tinyurl.com/TrulyLove (John 15:12) each other as our
LORD truly loves (John 15:13) us ...

"For we are GOD’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus (
https://bit.ly/Lk2442 ) to do good (Matthew 19:17) works, which GOD
prepared in advance for us to do." (Ephesians 2:10 w/ parenthetical
clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/ephesians/2-10.htm

How to be a doer instead of sit/soak to become sour (grumpy):
http://tinyurl.com/EightTalents

This is **not** what http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew wants but rather
what LORD Jesus wants:

http://WDJW.net

BTW (John 14:6), "what would Jesus have us do" is false teaching
because it's past tense and restricted to action (i.e. does **not**
include behavior/attitude) while "what does Jesus want" is both
present tense **and** all-inclusive.

For example:

http://tinyurl.com/WhatDoesJesusWantFor2023

Therefore, http://tinyurl.com/BeHungrier , which really is wonderfully
healthier especially for diabetics and other heart disease patients:

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://WDJW.great-site.net/VAT from around the heart so
that we can (Philippians 4:13) fly up to meet the LORD in the air when
He returns to rescue us

..because we mindfully choose to openly care (Mt5:47) w/our heart,

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org