Regional Calendars

Sean Keesler

Jan 9, 2023, 2:21:06 PM1/9/23
to randonn...@googlegroups.com
I forget where it was mentioned, but last year there was a way to get a feed of brevet events you could import into your favorite calendaring app. It was great! I could quickly add all of the nearby regions into my calendar, which prevented me from signing up for brevets on important dates, like my anniversary.

No, wait, I rode on our anniversary. But, you get the idea.

Is that still supported? I am not seeing this year's events showing up on them.

Screenshot 2023-01-09 at 2.17.28 PM.png

--
-- Sean

Charlie Martin

Jan 9, 2023, 2:47:36 PM1/9/23
to Sean Keesler, randonn...@googlegroups.com
This was the original thread: https://groups.google.com/g/randonneurs-usa/c/AK5YrDGkdVw

- Charlie

Sean Keesler

Jan 9, 2023, 2:57:02 PM1/9/23
to Randonneurs USA
Charlie, do you maintain that automation?

Charlie Martin

Jan 9, 2023, 3:00:00 PM1/9/23
to Sean Keesler, Randonneurs USA

Rob Hawks

Jan 9, 2023, 3:04:53 PM1/9/23
to Charlie Martin, Sean Keesler, Randonneurs USA
I have sent a message to Robert Sexton who originated all this. I'll let you know what I find out.

rob

Eric Linser

Jan 9, 2023, 3:05:13 PM1/9/23
to Sean Keesler, Randonneurs USA
Sean,
I believe Robert Sexton was the person who created a global calendar, which was lovely to have.
He can chime in if there's a list for 2023.
Eric Linser

Robert Sexton

Jan 9, 2023, 3:57:53 PM1/9/23
to Sean Keesler, randonn...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sean,

Thats was my project.   I just found out that it's been misbehaving and I'll investigate.   That means people are using it!

Thanks
- Robert

Robert Sexton

Robert Sexton

Jan 11, 2023, 12:23:03 AM1/11/23
to Sean Keesler, randonn...@googlegroups.com
The Regional calendars are getting updated again.  Sorry about the delay.

If you were already using the regional calendars, you should be seeing events now.

- Robert

--
Robert Sexton