A journey indeed! No worries, we will figure it out together! :)
This isnt my first rodeo, but im not used to getting bucked this much! I guess this is professional league. haha
Unfortunately we have hit another snag:
I am working on this project, and there are a few questions would like to confirm with you.
preamp beta 1
1. FB101,FB102,FB201 MPZ1608S601ATA00 out of stock, please confirm if there is an alternative part no.
2. T302 MABAES0060 out of stock now, but Mouser shows there will have a new batch stock on 27th Oct 2021
3. U101 ST1S10PHR out of stock, please confirm if there is an alternative part no.
Radioberry 2.X beta5
From the ibom there are some components do not have the part no. , the PDF BOM in beta5 show beta 4, so please confirm the part no. and send me the BOM.
4F, Bldg A, DeFengYuan Innovation Valley, Neihuan Rd, HangCheng St, Bao'an District, ShenZhen , China
this is the most recent response i have gotten from Makerfabs, "oh the joys of chip shortage!" :/
I was wondering if there are any written instructions on how to wrap the toroid?
The pictures can tell us a lot, but it is hard to see the exact number of turns for each color of wire.
As far as testing is concerned, are they supposed to do testing in house before they ship the units?
If so what testing regiment should i require?
For my own testing i was going to procure one of the radioberrys on AIibaba and just hook it up, run it through the paces.
I would like to send them a zip file with all of the exact information, as you and others on this forum have recommended.
If i was to do it correctly i would send the following:
1. PCB-Gerber files
2. Scheme- schematic, pdf
3. BOM- the updated BOM which i have edited, the xls spreadsheet
4. Note - Info on wrapping the toroid and any other non-standard info for assembly, text
5. Pictures - of the unit that you have sent me
6. Testing Regiment requirements, QC etc, text
is this complete?