Radioberry preamp board where to buy?

Tech Minds

Jul 25, 2021, 12:36:37 PM7/25/21
to Radioberry
Hi all,

I have just discovered the Radioberry, coming from a HL2 device, and I would like to know where I can purchase the Radioberry preamp board from?

Any help appreciated!

Thanks
Matt
M0DQW
Tech Minds

pa3gsb

Jul 25, 2021, 2:22:38 PM7/25/21
to Radioberry
Hi Matt

Tnx for your interest.

The radioberry development started in august 2015 (https://groups.google.com/g/hermes-lite/c/3xXRlskdkOw/m/7afQwTMKAwAJ) ; i found the initial proposal in the HL group .

I have a preamp board available.

Iam asking 60 euro ex shipment. (estimate shipment costs 18 euro)

73 Johan
PA3GSB

Tech Minds

Jul 25, 2021, 8:07:50 PM7/25/21
to Radioberry
Hi Johan!

Yes please! Can you contact me directly and send me details on how to pay you, my email address is: ma...@dstarcomms.com

I am in the UK.

Cheers
Matt
M0DQW

MadPsy

Jul 28, 2021, 3:36:39 AM7/28/21
to Radioberry
Hi Johan,

Like Matt, I too would be interested in a preamp board if you happen to have another one available? I reckon if someone like makerfabs were to manufacture them they would sell like hot cakes.

I can be reached at 2m0...@nsamail.uk if you happen to have one you are willing to sell.

Thanks in advance.

Nathan
2M0NHD

Bryan Zayas

Jul 28, 2021, 12:48:30 PM7/28/21
to Radioberry
I am.also interested in buying a built board.

Bryan - KP4M
zrdcorp at gmail

pa3gsb

Jul 29, 2021, 2:54:30 AM7/29/21
to Radioberry
Sorry Bryan,

The 10 boards assembled by makerfabs  are gone.

Iam not organizing a group buy .

Stay safe! and have fun.

73 Johan
PA3GSB

Young Monk

Aug 13, 2021, 10:51:58 AM8/13/21
to Radioberry
Johan,

I am organizing a group buy thru maker fabs. However they are asking me if i have permission to build this.
Is it ok with you if i build 20 of these and sell them at cost + shipping to the interested parties? Ever since Matts video a renewed interest has taken shape. I would like to facilitate this if i may.

Micah

J P Watters

Aug 13, 2021, 2:54:29 PM8/13/21
to Young Monk, Radioberry
Micah,

If you get a makerfabs group buy, I would like one.

..jpw J P Watters
KC9KKO
Morris, IL USA

Christiaan Roselaar

Aug 13, 2021, 3:03:17 PM8/13/21
to Radioberry
That goes for me too!

73s Christiaan PA3FUN

Kristofer Danner

Aug 13, 2021, 3:29:44 PM8/13/21
to Radioberry
Count me in also.

KD

Jim Pruitt

Aug 13, 2021, 6:09:35 PM8/13/21
to Young Monk
Count me in for one as well.

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY

Ronald Nicholson

Aug 13, 2021, 7:01:44 PM8/13/21
to Radioberry
If Makerfabs is following this thread to judge interest in doing a Radioberry preamp build, count me in for one.
In addition to a Radioberry board for my Pi 4, I have two Makerfabs built Hermes Lite 2's, and they both work great.
73,
Ron
n6ywu

Rob Buis

Aug 14, 2021, 4:28:31 AM8/14/21
to Radioberry

I would like one to

Rob
Op vrijdag 13 augustus 2021 om 16:51:58 UTC+2 schreef Young Monk:
Johan,

Radioberry

Aug 14, 2021, 12:45:15 PM8/14/21
to Radioberry
Hi Micah,

Very good initiative. No problem in doing a group buy.

Please be aware in the communcication with Makerfab:

I sent a BOM.pdf and an excellsheet.

Be aware that Makerfabs uses the excellsheet; but this sheet does contain all the components.

Please look at the DNI do not install or do not assemble:

BOM-DNI.JPG
The following components must not be installed for the others there is no restriction:

C320 + C323
R305 + R308
R214+R215
C301

The wire on the core ; makefab wants to use red/black and white colored wire!

Have fun.

73 Johan
PA3GSB

Op vrijdag 13 augustus 2021 om 16:51:58 UTC+2 schreef Young Monk:
Johan,

Young Monk

Aug 14, 2021, 11:29:45 PM8/14/21
to Radioberry
Johan,

Wonderful! thank you! :) I am waiting for a reply from maker fabs, and i forwarded this on to them. They wanted to make sure i was authorized, haha i told them it was open hardware!!! :) But still, I am glad you have given the green light to proceed! I did not know this "do not assemble information, this is invaluable stuff. I upped the order to 30 units seeing as im getting good feedback from not only the youtube video, but also this forum as well.

Micah

Sven Palmersjö

Aug 15, 2021, 7:51:27 AM8/15/21
to Radioberry
Hi!
If you get this group buy through, please notice one board for me.
73 de Sven SM6FMB

Muhsin Dogrular

Aug 16, 2021, 6:44:00 PM8/16/21
to Radioberry
Hi
I also would like to buy one
73 de Muhsin TA1MHS

Vince Cothran

Aug 28, 2021, 11:14:12 PM8/28/21
to Radioberry
Hi
I would also like to buy a preamp board.
73 de Vince W4CVC

Claus S

Aug 30, 2021, 3:16:30 PM8/30/21
to Radioberry
Would be interested in one preamp board as well (to Germany)!

73
Claus, DJ0DX/OE6CLD

Young Monk

Sep 7, 2021, 10:46:49 PM9/7/21
to Radioberry
Johan,

Unfortunately, I have reached a snag with Makerfabs, and the group buy. They are saying they dont know where to find the latest files and what version to use.
I have forwarded on the links to them that you gave me, however they are saying that they cant find the files for the latest and greatest version. Could you please provide some clarity? I feel like i am going around in circles with them. Maybe you could reach out if you dont mind.

I ask for a quote for the Radioberry 2.0 hat as well, to see if we could do better then the alibaba price so i would appeciate any info on that as well.

I am still trying to get quotes for everybody!

Micah

Young Monk

Sep 7, 2021, 10:56:35 PM9/7/21
to Radioberry

Here are the links i sent to Makerfabs, is this correct? Im not sure whats causing the confusion., if these are the latest versions, then game on!

pa3gsb

Sep 8, 2021, 1:02:26 PM9/8/21
to Radioberry
Micah,

Please do not send a github link to makerfabs....

Communication is essential when speaking with makerfab!

They have to be certain about the design files/boms and so on... i agree fully with makerfabs to decline a link to a github!

 For instance the radioberry_preamp.zip file will be accepted but I strongly advise to read a previous mail about pdf and excell sheet.... otherwise you are getting boards with components assembled which are marked as DNI.

73 Johan
PA3GSB

Young Monk

Sep 11, 2021, 12:51:34 PM9/11/21
to Radioberry
Johan,

I see the pdf and the xls file in the BOM folder. I also see the DNI list at the bottom of the files. Is this the only caveat?

I hope im understanding this correctly: As long as they read the DNI note at the bottom of the page, then all is well?

Also as far as the Radioberry is concerned, is beta 5 the best option to get quoted?

Would you recommend, next time, instead of forwarding links, is it better for me to download the files from github and send them to Makerfabs via email attachment?

I appreciate your patience Johan! :)

Thank you,
Micah

Radioberry

Sep 11, 2021, 2:26:13 PM9/11/21
to Radioberry

  Hi Micah,

No problem... i like to help.

>>Be aware that Makerfabs uses the excellsheet; but this sheet does contain all the components.

Please be as precise as possible... you need to modify the excell (make a pull request ; i will merge the change to keep it all consistent)

Do not think it is described somewhere in a corner of a document;  they will read or have to read.....

the same is valid for you... i have warned with the first sentence quoted from the earlier post (i do not want to sound harsh (engilish is not mine native language) but like to emphasize... what can go wrong will go wrong)

Yes a quote for the radioberry beta 5 is ok... please the same is valid for both!

Hope this helps

73 Johan
PA3GSB

Ronald Nicholson

Sep 11, 2021, 3:04:06 PM9/11/21
to Radioberry
Hi Micah,
Do not assume that an assembly house will acquire and use the correct files from just a web URL link.  Instead, send them only exactly the files you want them to use for the build.  Assume that the files you send are a legal document, checksum those documents to ensure they have the same documents that you do, and preserve your document set accordingly.  Do not assume that any DNI or other comments will be applied.  Instead send them a modified BOM and build instructions with only the components that you want purchased and installed, and no others. etc.  You may also need to create and send them instructions on how to test the built assemblies before shipping them.
73,
Ron
n6ywu

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Young Monk

Sep 11, 2021, 10:40:25 PM9/11/21
to Radioberry
Johan,

I am having trouble with the pull request.

is there an email address that i could contact you at?

I have modified the spreadsheet on google sheets, as you requested.

I will forward this modified BOM to Makerfabs

Thank you,

Micah

Young Monk

Sep 11, 2021, 10:44:13 PM9/11/21
to Radioberry

Young Monk

Sep 11, 2021, 11:06:20 PM9/11/21
to Radioberry
google wont let me post my email but here it is if you look closely, mtnbrkr at tutanota dot see oh em.

pa3gsb

Sep 12, 2021, 5:55:27 AM9/12/21
to Radioberry
Micah

You can send a direct respones.... in dutch auteur beantwoorden (answer Author)

auteur.JPG

>> The wire on the core ; makefab wants to use red/black and white colored wire!

CatchD0F1.jpgCatch6E4C.jpg

Also good to add some photos as reference ; (for instance the orientation of  the connector)

radioberry_preamp -1 (2).jpgradioberry_preamp -2 (1).jpgradioberry_preamp -3 (2).jpg

73 Johan
PA3GSB

Young Monk

Sep 13, 2021, 3:15:22 PM9/13/21
to Radioberry
Ah ok, i see it now, but the option is grey. I dont have permission to direct message in this group :(

On the other hand, thank you for the updated pictures :)
i will forward these on to Makerfabs

Radioberry

Sep 13, 2021, 4:12:57 PM9/13/21
to Radioberry
Micah

Nice.

Great you are willing to organize the group buy!

If i can be of any help; do not hesitate to ask.

Have fun and enjoy your journey.

73 Johan
PA3GSB

Young Monk

Sep 15, 2021, 10:57:17 AM9/15/21
to Radioberry
 Johan,

A journey indeed!  No worries, we will figure it out together! :)

This isnt my first rodeo, but im not used to getting bucked this much! I guess this is professional league. haha

Unfortunately we have hit another snag:

Hi Micah,

I am working on this project, and there are a few questions would like to confirm with you.

preamp  beta 1
1.   FB101,FB102,FB201  MPZ1608S601ATA00 out of stock, please confirm if there is an alternative part no.
2.  T302  MABAES0060 out of stock now, but Mouser shows there will have a new batch stock on 27th Oct 2021
3.  U101  ST1S10PHR out of stock, please confirm if there is an alternative part no.

 Radioberry 2.X  beta5
From the ibom there are some components do not have the part no. , the PDF BOM in beta5  show beta 4, so please confirm the part no. and send me the BOM.

Thank you!
Best regards

4F, Bldg A, DeFengYuan Innovation Valley, Neihuan Rd, HangCheng St, Bao'an District, ShenZhen , China

this is the most recent response i have gotten from Makerfabs, "oh the joys of chip shortage!" :/

I was wondering if there are any written instructions on how to wrap the toroid?
The pictures can tell us a lot, but it is hard to see the exact number of turns for each color of wire.

As far as testing is concerned, are they supposed to do testing in house before they ship the units?
If so what testing regiment should i require?
For my own testing i was going to procure one of the radioberrys on AIibaba and just hook it up, run it through the paces.

I would like to send them a zip file with all of the exact information, as you and others on this forum have recommended.

If i was to do it correctly i would send the following:

1. PCB-Gerber files
2. Scheme- schematic, pdf
3. BOM- the updated BOM which i have edited, the xls spreadsheet
4. Note - Info on wrapping the toroid and any other non-standard info for assembly, text
5. Pictures - of the unit that you have sent me
6. Testing Regiment requirements, QC etc, text

is this complete?

Thank you,

Micah

Young Monk

Sep 15, 2021, 11:03:41 AM9/15/21
to Radioberry
PS

7. Position- position files front and back

Young Monk

Sep 26, 2021, 3:13:40 PM9/26/21
to Radioberry
Can anyone recommend replacements for these parts?

Young Monk

Sep 26, 2021, 11:07:55 PM9/26/21
to Radioberry
Johan,

I am having problems with the group buy. I am just like everyone else here, I just wanted a preamp, without which it doesn't do much good to have your radioberry board!
It has turned into quite the ordeal just to order the board!
I really like your radioberry board, and i would like to have the whole system, and do some testing. Next i want to build the amp (5 or 10w).
Please advise me on what to do next!
Makerfabs is saying that they need a recommendation for 3 replacement parts. Is this something we can work around?
Are these parts easily replaceable?
Thank you,
MIcah

Radioberry

Sep 27, 2021, 3:31:30 AM9/27/21
to Radioberry
Micah,

I do like to support anyone building a radioberry and or a radioberry preamp.

Also willing to help with small things to get a group buy working.... but the time i do have left for the hobby i like to spend for my own projects.

The component shortage is not helping.... but i think with all the knowledge (and willingness)  in the group it must be possible get it going.

If a amplifier is what you looking for; there are some alternatives as described in:

So as said my involment will be so little as possible.

Have fun with the radio hobby.

73 Johan
PA3GSB

Young Monk

Sep 29, 2021, 8:45:59 AM9/29/21
to Radioberry
Johan,

I thank you dearly for your reply!

I wil do my best to find alternative parts!

I want to finish what i have started, so i will do my best and look.

I will do some research, and look on digikey etc

Perhaps an engineer at makerfabs can help.

Please be patient folks, i will keep you updated and i am not giving up! :)

If anyone is an expert on buck switching IC's please give me a holler!

Micah

rent...@comcast.net

Sep 29, 2021, 8:57:09 AM9/29/21
to Radioberry
Micah (and all),

I bought these for U101 (and from this vendor): https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32889426363.html.  The marking on the package looks suspicious, but the part works.  Buying these sorts of things using AE is "dicey" at best but it is what we are forced to do more and more with the current supply situation.

Hope this helps.

73,

Robert, WA2T

Young Monk

Sep 29, 2021, 9:18:23 AM9/29/21
to Radioberry
Robert,

Thank you! I will forward this information to makerfabs!

This is great! The group is smarter than one guy! lol

Any idea what we can do for T302  MABAES0060?

it is a ferrite chip bead, and looks like a resistor.

thank you,

Micah

Young Monk

Sep 29, 2021, 11:02:29 AM9/29/21
to Radioberry
Message has been deleted

Young Monk

Sep 29, 2021, 11:07:08 AM9/29/21
to Radioberry
so of the 3 missing pieces needed for the quote:

ST1S10PHR -we have the ali express link
MABAES0060 -out of stock now, but Mouser shows there will have a new batch stock on 27th Oct 2021
MPZ1608S601ATA00  - missing , we need a source

On Wednesday, September 29, 2021 at 9:03:06 AM UTC-6 Young Monk wrote:
  MABAES0060 out of stock now, but Mouser shows there will have a new batch stock on 27th Oct 2021

Bob A. Booey

Sep 29, 2021, 11:22:01 AM9/29/21
to Young Monk, Radioberry
Read my email to you an hour or two ago, easy sub, pick same specs.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 29, 2021, at 11:07 AM, Young Monk <youngmonk...@gmail.com> wrote:

so of the 3 missing pieces needed for the quote:

Young Monk

Sep 29, 2021, 11:31:41 AM9/29/21
to Radioberry

Bob A. Booey

Sep 29, 2021, 12:21:15 PM9/29/21
to radio...@googlegroups.com

Both look fine.  0603, 600 ohms@100MHz, 1A.

Rick Koch

Sep 29, 2021, 3:01:23 PM9/29/21
to Radioberry

Steli

Sep 29, 2021, 7:16:00 PM9/29/21
to Young Monk, Radioberry
Basically only one is needed for the Bias voltage.

I jumper-ed the other one and works just fine without it.

Beside mine was blowing every time transmitting....no reason why.

And BTW bought them from Aliexpress and that may be the reason they were blowing.
But works for Bias Voltage.

Good luck!
73's
AE6OR

rent...@comcast.net

Sep 30, 2021, 10:12:02 AM9/30/21
to Radioberry
Hi Steli,

I think I remember reading something about you bypassing the ST1S10 before, I was not sure what you meant then, I am even more confused now!  Can you clarify?

1.  There is only one ST1S10 on the preamp board to my knowledge, for Vpa.  If you've bypassed this, does it mean you are running the LDMOS devices on 12V?  I see the Maximum Drain to Source (Vdss) rating is 30V and the Maximum Operating Voltage rating (Vdd) is 12.5V.  Still, 12V (or more depending on the supply) seems like a lot for a 7.5V device.

2. Vbias is provided by a LP2985.

73,

Robert, WA2T

Steli

Sep 30, 2021, 1:32:08 PM9/30/21
to rent...@comcast.net, Radioberry
Hi Robert,

You confused....my fault, I was mixing schematics..only one in this case.

Yes, I bypassed it and no problems.
I tested up to 14V and no change in bias current.

Based on my testings this IC is totally not needed.

73's
Steli
AE6OR

softerh...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2021, 9:01:56 PM9/30/21
to Radioberry
Hi Steli,

By removing the ST1S10 regulator for the PA and increasing the voltage from the original 8V to 14V or whatever your supply voltage is, you are forcing the PA transistors to dissipate more power as heat. Originally we had this regulator set to ~10V, but could reduce power consumption and heat without compromising the signal by reducing this to 8V.

73,

Steve
kf7o

MadPsy

Oct 6, 2021, 6:56:02 AM10/6/21
to Radioberry
The ST1S10 also blew on my board. The crator can be seen in this photo. It failed short, meaning the supply voltage was being fed directly to the PA transistors but it seems to work just fine - albeit at higher temps.

The heat is not an issue for me as it is coupled to an aluminium case via a chunk of copper (screwed to the board through the hole in the center of the transistors).

4096-3072-max.jpg

MadPsy

Oct 6, 2021, 7:32:40 AM10/6/21
to Radioberry
I should add, the plan is replacing the failed regulation circuit with one of these:

softerh...@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2021, 1:07:15 PM10/6/21
to Radioberry
Hi MadPsy and Group,

Your blown ST1S10 regulator is unusual. We are approaching 1000 units in use of the Hermes-Lite 2.0, on which this PA is based, and I don't recall ever hearing about a blown ST1S10 for the PA.

I understand that people are very experimental with the radioberry, but I would like to share some of the thinking behind the original design. I chose the ST1S10 because it has a relatively high switching frequency, 400kHz to 1.2MHz. This means that there will be fewer harmonic spurs across the HF spectrum if present. It also means that smaller inductors can be used. Furthermore, the ST1S10 allows you to connect an external switching frequency clock. We generate a clock from the FPGA on the HL2 for the always-on 3.3V and 1.2V regulators to ensure any spurs, even if minor, do not fall within amateur radio frequencies. The HL2 includes a bandscope view of the entire HF spectrum and you can see scenarios where spurs occur. The user also has a selection to move the spurs if they are ever in the way. The ST1S10 has an enable pin. We use this to turn off that PA regulator during RX again to reduce any noise or spurs. Finally, the ST1S10 accommodates input voltages up to 18. We had requests for this wide range from users with some types of battery setups.

I chose to power the PA with a regulated supply to reduce variation, reduce heat, and reduce current consumption. There are fewer user problems, even in small batch production, if we know that every user is dissipating about the same heat. It becomes more unmanageable if this starts to depend on the exact voltage of the supply in use. Even if one can dissipate the heat generated with a higher voltage supply, you are still spending power and drawing current which is not appealing to those interested in battery operation.

The regulator you link to may work, but it is a switching regulator probably with an older regulator and lower switching frequency. I'd look out for any spurs or noise it might introduce.

73,

Steve
kf7o

MadPsy

Oct 6, 2021, 1:16:04 PM10/6/21
to Radioberry
Thanks for the back and info Steve. I also have two HL2's and not had issue with those so accept it's an unusual issue.

Checking through the parts drawer I have a similar buck based on an MP1584, which, from a quick scan of the spec sheet apears to align more with the ST1S10 in terms of switching frequency capability and also has an enable pin.

Steli

Oct 6, 2021, 7:18:46 PM10/6/21
to MadPsy, Radioberry
Genius! Bust still no smart explanation as why it smokes.... More will pop like popcorn in the future.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/radioberry/475fd580-7e8e-4a9b-a809-345e11f5665dn%40googlegroups.com.

Young Monk

Nov 17, 2021, 10:43:37 PM11/17/21
to Radioberry
Here's an update on the group buy folks:

Basically Makerfabs flaked on me big time, they kept asking me for the same info over and over, then ignored me for 3 months, then asked for all the info again.

I gave up on them, last week, and now I'm going with PCBway which is going a lot smoother. Great interface on the web page, i just uploaded all the files. We are already almost to a per unit price, they just have a few questions, maybe someone can jump on this on an make some notes on this spread sheet.

They are asking for clarification on a couple parts.

Here is the link for the updated BOM. You can edit this spreadsheet.

I will leave this up collect comments and send it back to PCBway next week.

Also please review these pictures of board options.

Do they meet group approval?

Assembly detail.png
PCB detail.png

Steve Harman

Nov 30, 2021, 1:24:06 PM11/30/21
to Radioberry

Please count me in as another customer for a built board (if possible).

Thanks,

Steve
G1BFV

softerh...@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2021, 9:34:20 PM11/30/21
to Radioberry
Hi Young Monk,

I am surprised Makerfabs flaked on you. They just built a prototype batch of 10 CW Keyers for me and I received the units 19 days after ordering. It was only around $20 per unit and they look great. Maybe not all the parts were available at reasonable cost from a reasonable source for your board so Makerfabs lost interest. They should have told you though. If I add up all the costs,  $591 assembly + $23 PCB + $1194 parts, this is a total of $1808 or 1808/20 = $90 per board. Based on my experience building the HL2, this sounds quite high. In the BOM, $16 is too high for the ST1S10, and $2.41 is too high for the SMA straight connector. Any SMA straight connector can work here.

Makerfabs did recognize that this project is very similar to the PA on the HL2 and contacted me about it almost 3 months ago. I told them that Johan does good design work and they should go for the project.

73,

Steve
kf7o

Phil Barker

Dec 4, 2021, 1:57:28 PM12/4/21
to Radioberry
Micah,

If you succeed in having the pre-amp board made please let me know.

Vy73!,
Phil

On Friday, August 13, 2021 at 7:51:58 AM UTC-7 youngmonk...@gmail.com wrote:
Johan,

I am organizing a group buy thru maker fabs. However they are asking me if i have permission to build this.
Is it ok with you if i build 20 of these and sell them at cost + shipping to the interested parties? Ever since Matts video a renewed interest has taken shape. I would like to facilitate this if i may.

Peter Hiltz

Dec 30, 2021, 12:48:52 PM12/30/21
to Radioberry
All,

I certainly am interested in a preamp board buy.

Pete
Wv3s

Borris Koszlat

Jan 13, 2022, 3:35:49 AM1/13/22
to Radioberry
I have ordered a batch of 25 PCBs and assembling of Radioberry Beta 5 and Preamp 5W. If someone want to buy one or both assembled boards please contact me. It takes now 3 Weeks for assembling and shipping from manufacteur.
I will make prices low i can take - but the costs of the production is not cheap - also the compoments became higher prices during covid19 the ADC IC itself alone costs over 40 EUR/Piece include TAX - so do not wonder if the radioberry costs about 160 EUR and the Preamp around 75 EUR.

Jennifer Sensiba

Jan 17, 2022, 6:23:10 PM1/17/22
to Radioberry
Is that 160 and 75 Euro for complete boards ready to go, or boards ready to populate with components?

Phil Barker

Jan 17, 2022, 6:33:50 PM1/17/22
to Radioberry
Hello Borris.

Please let me know when the PreAmp boards for the Radioberry are ready.
I will arrange for swift payment to you.

Vy73!,
Phil Barker KB6NZV

Peter Hiltz

Jan 17, 2022, 7:52:30 PM1/17/22
to Radioberry
Borris,

Please count me in also.  I can do paypal.

Pete, WV3S

VU3NXI Siddhalingesh Basawanal

Jan 17, 2022, 11:59:27 PM1/17/22
to Radioberry
Hi Boris,

Please count me in for the populated Preamp board. I can do a swift PayPal to you.

73,
Sid VU3NXI

Vince Cothran

Jan 20, 2022, 1:08:29 AM1/20/22
to Radioberry
Hi Borris,
I’d like to purchase a preamp board as well.  Please contact me direct when they are available.
73 de W4CVC
Vince

softerh...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2022, 2:01:48 AM1/20/22
to Radioberry
Hi Group,

Another option for a PA is this:

With this filter set:

The PA only requires 14dbm which the radioberry can easily provide.

73,

Steve
kf7o

Radioberry

Jan 20, 2022, 3:42:54 AM1/20/22
to Radioberry
Steve and others,

I have built different solutions:

For some feedback to your radio:

73 Johan
PA3GSB

Mark B.

Apr 11, 2022, 1:19:16 PM4/11/22
to Radioberry
Hi, Boris

Please, let me know if you still have the preamp for Radioberry.

73 de PU2MBZ.

Adrian Stokes

May 18, 2022, 7:56:06 AM5/18/22
to Radioberry
I am interested in a preamp board too

Jose Berrios

Jul 30, 2023, 5:12:53 PM7/30/23
to Radioberry
i am extremely interested in preamp boards, too!

Walid YOUCEF

Jul 31, 2023, 2:14:47 PM7/31/23
to Radioberry
Hello all
to PCBWay for production they asked to provide parts number for all compoenent on bom file
second thing we need to know which directory we should use for production under garber path : /yg or /ok
can you please help on this? thanks

VU3NXI Siddhalingesh Basawanal

Aug 1, 2023, 10:08:34 AM8/1/23
to Radioberry
Same here. I need one here too.

73,
Sid VU2YYF (VU3NXI)

Are Barstad

Aug 2, 2023, 6:18:36 PM8/2/23
to Radioberry
Do you still have any of these preamps, Boris? Is, I would like to buy one from you.
Regards,
Are - LB3SA are.b...@me.com

Michael Beck

Aug 3, 2023, 6:47:00 AM8/3/23
to Radioberry
I'm also interested in buying a preamp board, so if there are still any available, let me please know.

Kind regards,

Michael
DH5DAX