juice hw and sw setup

pa3gsb

Jul 12, 2021, 7:51:27 AM7/12/21
to Radioberry
Hi All,

There are some early adopters of the juice board.....

beta 0.1 should not be used! Wait for the next developement cycle(s)

But with the attached document you should be able to get it going( if you have built a v 0.1 board)

The next board will change pins and pin numbers which requires changes!

Setting up on a linux system is a little more difficult; i will describe this for a the next board!

Have fun

73 Johan
PA3GSB
Setup Software and Hardware mods.pdf

rent...@comcast.net

Jul 16, 2021, 6:17:52 PM7/16/21
to Radioberry
I thought I replied to this message but perhaps it does not work the same way on google that it does on groups.io.  Anyway, thank you Johan, much appreciated!

73,

Robert, WA2T

Yado-san

Sep 12, 2021, 8:42:58 AM9/12/21
to Radioberry

Hi  Group

I've been trying out RX and TX with a system using a Raspberry juice board.
Summarised the results of this experiment, attached the file.

The juice board can be used to receive up to 6RX slices at 384KHz sampling.
And the juice board works via a USB connection. So can connect to PC direct.

please note that CPU utilization will be a bottleneck on older PCs and RPi at higher sampling rate.

For TX, I put a resistor between the terminals of the TxDAC to reduce non-harmonic spurious and saw the change.
And I tried the circuit with a BPF inserted.

VerilogHDL changes:
  Switching BPF at 10m/12m
  FAN-PWM signal output

Many thanks to Johan pa3gsb for his ideas and advice.

Tnx.
Yado-san
jg1twp
2021年7月17日土曜日 7:17:52 UTC+9 rent...@comcast.net:
Radioberry_Juice_r1.pdf

pa3gsb

Sep 13, 2021, 1:46:59 AM9/13/21
to Radioberry
Yado-san

Tnx for your work to make such a detailed description of your experiments.

Hope this winter season to finalize the board.

73 Johan
PA3GSB

Yado-san

Sep 13, 2021, 6:07:41 AM9/13/21
to Radioberry
Hi Johan,

Thank you for your kind words.
It's my pleasure to help someone experiment Radioberry-SDR.

Yado-san,  jg1twp

2021年9月13日月曜日 14:46:59 UTC+9 pa3gsb:

Rick Koch

Sep 18, 2021, 3:13:18 PM9/18/21
to Radioberry

Hi,

I tried to download from the google drive radioberry-juice.zip, but it won't let me and says that it is infected
with a virus.

From the document:

unzip : radioberry-juice.zip

Screenshot_2021-09-18_15-04-48.png

Can anyone provide an alternate source?

Tnx,

N1GP

pa3gsb

Sep 19, 2021, 5:52:30 AM9/19/21
to Radioberry

Rick

Hope this works.

73 Johan
PA3GSB

Rick Koch

Sep 19, 2021, 2:14:26 PM9/19/21
to Radioberry
Johan,

Thanks but unfortunately that link isn't working:

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

-Rick

pa3gsb

Sep 20, 2021, 3:29:06 AM9/20/21
to Radioberry
Rick

I copied the link when logged into the site.

This should work:

Johan

Rick Koch

Sep 21, 2021, 2:35:28 PM9/21/21