disposable vm keeps losing browser profile

21 zobrazení
Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

raah...@gmail.com

nepřečteno,
10. 6. 2016 22:34:3710.06.16
komu: qubes-users
This time it happened on a machine I don't watch porn on and has iommu enabled.

I notice multiple people have posted about this happening to them recently. Anybody more technical have this happen to them? Someone should look into this.

I used the default disposable vm entry from the start menu to load firefox. Closed it successfully. Then when trying to open it 20 mins later for some reason I got a message that browser profile didn't exist and it wouldn't open. SO i had to recreate the default dvm again. This has happened mutltiple times to me now on diff machines.

Anybody know why this is happening?

Odpovědět všem
Odpověď autorovi
Přeposlat