any help pls

Jayveon S

Jun 30, 2024, 10:44:06 PM (5 days ago) Jun 30
to QuadStick
this spreadsheet wont let me turn around with the left analog it will only let me barely sprint any help iim  on pc with no controller connected to the qs
2024-06-29 (1).png

Fred Davison

Jun 30, 2024, 11:26:29 PM (5 days ago) Jun 30
to Jayveon S, QuadStick

We need a link to the spreadsheet, not a screen capture of it.