PTSA News and Information

Ron Rivenburgh

Aug 10, 2016, 3:13:39 PM8/10/16
to qohs...@googlegroups.com
QOHS
PTSA MEMBERS!
Welcome 2016 families!  Earlier in the summer, I reached out to ensure your email addresses were up-to-date, and more important, that you wish to continue receiving PTSA updates.  I have deleted most of your requests, and hope to maintain your privacy, and limit unwanted emails.

For those of you that have agreed to continue receiving these updates, THANK YOU!  Some parents will receive envelopes with news letters and flyers, advertising future events.

Like most parents, these letters were hand stuffed, with the greatest intention; to reach, our Cougar families.
However, the information may get misplaced, lost, or thrown away.

In order to stay fully informed of all school news and information, we recommend you:

·         Providing/updating email address on the membership form; this is our main form of communication for PTSA Programs and Events

·         Attend PTSA meetings and visit the QO PTSA page at www.montgomeryschoolsmd.org/schools/qohs/orgs/ptsa/

·         Review the QOHS home page weekly at www.montgomeryschoolsmd.org/schools/qohs/

·         Visit the MCPS website at www.montgomeryschoolsmd.org and sign up to receive emergency announcements

·         Attend Back to School Night on Thursday, September 15th, (6:30 pm, - PTSA, modified classroom schedule - 7 PM)

·         Register on Edline so you and your child/children can periodically check grades, homework assignments and test dates

Parents, teachers, students!  I am in need of you renewed membership.  Please download the form below, and return to the school in person, and or via your student to the QOHS office (attention PTA mailbox).

We are an organization that is proud of every student, caring staff and the future development of our students through recognition. As much as we welcome your membership dues and contributions, your TIME is equally important!

We need help with our, and staff appreciation breakfast (8/26)

(If you are able to provide breakfast food items, cash donations, or $10 gift cards, they will be welcome start to the new year!  Sign up Genie and food drop address soon to follow!)

We also need help during back to school night (9/15) tables, and future events.  Feel free to open the attached flyers below, including the new membership form.

[...]

Inline image 6

Many thanks for the tremendous support!!!

Ron Rivenburgh,

QOPTSA President

2016-17

qoptsa.p...@gmail.com