Release?

瀏覽次數:113 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Bartek Ciszkowski

未讀,
2018年3月13日 晚上10:57:032018/3/13
收件者:PythonForFacebook
Hiya,

IS it likely we'll see a release of facebook-sdk soon? I notice the most recent tagged version is 2.0.0 but master has had many commits since.

Thanks!

Martey Dodoo

未讀,
2018年3月14日 下午5:41:372018/3/14
收件者:pythonfo...@googlegroups.com

Martey Dodoo
Prinicpal Developer, Mobolic

JC

未讀,
2021年3月11日 凌晨2:08:122021/3/11
收件者:PythonForFacebook
Hello,

Facebook will soon be deprecating all API version < 9. Is there any plan to release the version 4.0.0 of the Facebook Python SDK?

Thank you

On Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 11:41:37 PM UTC+2 Martey Dodoo wrote:

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 10:57 PM, Bartek Ciszkowski <bart....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hiya,

IS it likely we'll see a release of facebook-sdk soon? I notice the most recent tagged version is 2.0.0 but master has had many commits since.

Thanks!

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄