slicer radiomics and script different feature values

Namaste Tenzin

Nov 14, 2019, 1:04:01 AM11/14/19
to pyradiomics
Hi Joost,

I have been getting different values from slicer 3d and I used resampling pixel 1,1,1 when I loaded the parameter using the scrip with resampling pixel 1,1,1 and siktBspline, I get different feature value from slicer 3d and running the script on pycharm.

I used Mac to run slicer 3d and it runs on python 2.7 where as pycharm on python 3,6 could that be the reason?

so the feature value from slicer 3d from Mac on python 2.7 is wrong?

best
Tenzin

Joost van Griethuysen

Nov 14, 2019, 4:36:29 AM11/14/19
to pyradiomics
Hello Tenzin,

Which versions of PyRadiomics are you using? What other kind of customization? Do you have a log file of the extraction you can share?
Whether python 2.7 or python 3.6 is used should not change the output.

Regards,

Joost

j.v.gri...@nki.nl

Nov 15, 2019, 5:54:05 AM11/15/19
to tkun...@gmail.com, pyrad...@googlegroups.com

Hi Tenzin,

You can export the table from slicer to a csv file, and you can store PyRadiomics results as a csv file too. Then, you can read (and compare) them in python using pandas. That’ll be quicker, less tedious and less error-prone.

Regards,

Joost van Griethuysen

Nov 15, 2019, 3:31:17 PM11/15/19
to Joost van Griethuysen, pyradiomics
Thanks for the message Joost,

Although I am not sure why but generally with slicer 3d and running script on pycharm its the same values but for some patients I get different radiomic values. I will send you the test log here but for some patients the value differs and I am not sure why, I used the exact same setting.

please let me know what went wrong.

best
Tenzin
testLog.txt