Ref.[Startup Jobs] Job opening in Offergrid Networks

Bishwajeet Mitra

Jun 21, 2016, 12:21:16 PM6/21/16
to punesta...@googlegroups.com, Hardik Gandhi
Hi All

We have two delivery management position in our Bangalore office and will be closed by this month end, kindly share with your connects.

Offergrid Networks, is a programmatic cross channel digital marketing platform. We are disrupting digital marketing space and are making it more simpler for a brand which means higher ROI on adspend, better benchmarks, better cost per acquisition. Offergrid started its operations in 2013 and is seed funded by MyFirstCheque. We are revenue positive and are growing year on year. Check us out at www.offergrid.com.

1. SEM Executive / Digital Marketing Executive  [2] Resource.

JD is attached, if interested please send your cv to our Country Manager - hardik.gandhi@offergrid.com

Please also do mention the details - Current Location and CTC.

Sincere Regards

Jeet

Bishwajeet Mitra : 0091.8861422297 : OfferGrid Networks : Vice President Worldwide Sales & Customer Operations

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. Further, this e-mail may contain viruses and all reasonable precaution to minimize the risk arising there from is taken by OfferGrid. OfferGrid is not liable for any damage sustained by you as a result of any virus in this e-mail. All applicable virus checks should be carried out by you before opening this e-mail or any attachment thereto.
Thank you - OfferGrid Networks (P) Ltd.
Digital Marketing - JD.doc