Las2Las reproject pointcloud

Malte Holm-Christiansen

Nov 15, 2019, 1:09:25 PM11/15/19
to PulseWaves - no pulse left behind
Hi guys

Im having some trouble using the lastolas retrojecting tool.
Im having a point cloud in DKTM system and trying to reproject it to UTM 32.
I found, what I think is the right line of code, which has four subcategories with some ESPG numbers, which I corrected to DKTM and UTM, but when i start the tool with the first line, it never askes for the four sublines. How do you guys type it into commandopromt?

Martin Isenburg

Nov 15, 2019, 1:25:43 PM11/15/19
to PulseWaves - no pulse left behind
Hello,

wrong mailing list. For LAStools related questions please use

Regards,

Martin

Post to "PulseWaves" by email to pulse...@googlegroups.com