Job opportunity

glennk7gle

Dec 21, 2015, 5:21:11 PM12/21/15
to PSRG QST, JKov...@arworld.us
Members -

This is the first time the Board has used this email tool for something like this, but it seemed to us to be a potential benefit to members rather than a spamming-type situation so we chose to go ahead.

Please accept our apologies if this annoys you, and if someone seriously objects it might be a good New Business topic at the General Membership Meeting coming up late in January (announcement to follow after the new year).

In any case, I received the following email and attachment last week. If you are interested please follow up directly with Jason per his signature block.

73

Glenn K7GLE
PSRG Secretary / Treasurer

Hello Glen,

I got your name and call from the WW7PSR club website, and your email address from QRZ. I am searching for a Senior RF Technician for a position at AR Modular RF in Bothell WA (please note: I am not a recruiter, I am the hiring manager). I have tried using traditional methods like employment agencies and all the websites with no effect. Would you consider forwarding this email to your membership in case any experienced builders among your members might be interested in the position? I think it’s sort of a dream job for a ham, like me!

My ad is attached.

Thanks very much!

Jason Kovatch NJ7K

Test Manager