Downsampling

S D

Oct 16, 2020, 11:04:35 AM10/16/20
to Promscale Users
Is-it possible to add an example of downsampling in the readme ?
Regards.

Mat Arye

Oct 27, 2020, 9:43:08 AM10/27/20
to S D, Promscale Users
Hi. Sorry for the delay and thanks for the suggestion. We've added an issue to track this - https://github.com/timescale/promscale/issues/320. We are going to prioritize documenting recording rules for downsampling since it's a more mature feature than continuous aggregations. Curious -- which of these two approaches was the one you were planning to use?

On Fri, Oct 16, 2020 at 11:04 AM S D <sylvai...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is-it possible to add an example of downsampling in the readme ?
Regards.

Mat Arye, Promscale Team Lead
See what we're working on (feedback welcome!): tsdb.co/prom-design-doc