Issue 13 in salesforce-beatbox: typo for childRelationships within describeSObjects method

codesite...@google.com

Nov 2, 2011, 7:36:57 PM11/2/11
to plo...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----

New issue 13 by j...@mclemoreauction.com: typo for childRelationships
within describeSObjects method
http://code.google.com/p/salesforce-beatbox/issues/detail?id=13

Problem:
Typo in describeSObjects method causes the data['ChildRelationships'] key
to return empty even when childRelationships exist.

I've confirmed that changing the case for childRelationships fixes the bug;
will probably fork this project on Github to help for my future deployments.

Location:
Lines 138-140 within beatbox.python_client

Original code:
rawreldata = r[_tPartnerNS.ChildRelationships:]
relinfo = [_extractChildRelInfo(cr) for cr in rawreldata]
d['ChildRelationships'] = relinfo

Fix: