Open Government Canada

Neil McEvoy

May 11, 2011, 8:59:54 AM5/11/11
to plo...@googlegroups.com

Howdy folks

I'm organizing a campaign series around 'Open Government'. I'd like to do
a profile of how technology models like Plone/Salesforce can play an
enabling role, ie making private data accessible and collaborative.

This includes a webinar tailoring it for regional requirements, the first
one being Canada.

http://OpenGovernmentCanada.com

Let me know if any one is interested in doing a demo to this effect,

Kind regards, Neil.

Neil

May 24, 2011, 1:30:58 PM5/24/11
to Plone Salesforce Integration

Hey folks

I have also defined a 'Cloud Best Practice' for the SF/Plone
connector, to illustrate the principles of Open Government:

http://www.cloudbestpractices.info/Open-Government-via-Salesforcecom

I'd really like to develop this a lot more, through :

- a focus on developing an ideal Cloud hosting service for Plone
developers
- offering this type of Plone site as a ready-to-go hosted/SaaS plug-
in option for Salesforce.com

Let me know if you're interested in co-selling this,

Cheers, Neil.

On May 11, 8:59 am, "Neil McEvoy" <neil.mce...@cloudventures.biz>

Neil

Jul 14, 2011, 8:05:09 AM7/14/11
to Plone Salesforce Integration

Howdy folks

I'm off to see the VPs of Salesforce.com here in Toronto shortly, and
was wondering if any one has services in the area below they would
like to include in the pitch I make to them.

Kind regards, Neil.