Open Government Canada

Neil McEvoy

Jan 26, 2011, 1:12:12 PM1/26/11
to np...@googlegroups.com, plo...@googlegroups.com, to...@googlegroups.com

Hey folks

I'm cross-posting this as I'm looking for folks to work with around :

Plone/Salesforce integration,
how it can be applied for Social Enterprise organizations,
and for an event in Toronto.

As it sounds 'Open Government Canada' (http://OpenGovernmentCanada.com)
will focus on how Canada will be adopting the policies of greater
transparency and public participation, with a particular focus on the
non-profit sector.

I'd like to showcase the role Plone can play in creating E-Gov 2.0 web
sites, how this could be linked up to Salesforce.com for Government
solutions etc.

If we can throw in some Open Data type integrations then that would be
awesome.

Pls msg me if you're interested in a speaking slot to this effect,

Kind regards, Neil.