How do i retrieve data from a conventional table in the PLC?

Anders Jorsal

May 24, 2016, 5:49:42 AM5/24/16
to PLCSQL Link technical forum
Our default database structure included in the standard package is based on a normalized architecture.
This makes the database very flexible with almost no database engineering or programming effort when the demands are changing.

Some customers has although requested, if they can pull data from an existing SQL table into the PLC.

We have made an Excel document “SQL Recipegenerator_V003.xlsx”, to create a SQL View with columns for each parameter you want to monitor.

This enables you to design the query for building a stored procede, with up to 20 columns parameters of each datatype.

This should then give a hint on how to get data out of the database and into the PLC.

SQL Recipegenerator_V003.xlsx