[Internal][ELECTIONS] Request for nominations

196 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Alessandro Lai

no leída,
20 may 2021, 3:55:50 p.m.20/5/21
para PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Hello everyone,
and sorry for the delay. This is the month where we should be holding a new cycle of elections, but instead I'm a little late, so I'll try to kickstart the process now.

We have those positions to fill which will be expired by the end of the month:
 - 1 secretary position, currently owned by Asmir Mustafic
 - 4 CC Larry Garfield, Matthew Weier O'Phinney, Woody Gilk, Matteo Beccati
 - 1 CC position, which was left vacant by Beau Simensen last year

Every one of the five which have an expiring term can express their intention to run again for election, as anyone else is welcome to throw their hat in the ring and help us out!

As always,
FAQ:
Q: Who can be nominated?
A: Anyone! The secretaries of the PHP-FIG are basically administrative clerks and community handlers. For more details, see https://www.php-fig.org/bylaws/mission-and-structure/#secretaries
The CC members of the PHP-FIG are basically the technical steering committee; citing the bylaw: https://www.php-fig.org/bylaws/mission-and-structure/#the-core-committee

Q: Who can nominate?
A: Citing the bylaw: "Candidates for Secretary or the Core Committee must be nominated/proposed by an existing Project Representative or FIG Secretary to be considered, and must publicly accept their nomination in order to be valid. Prospective candidates may seek nominations in any way they see fit."

Feel free to reach out to me, the other two secretaries (Asmir & Buster) or any other sitting PHP-FIG member to ask for a nomination or for further informations.

Matteo Beccati

no leída,
24 may 2021, 4:25:51 a.m.24/5/21
para php...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody,

I nominate for CC:

- Larry Garfield

- Matthew Weier O'Phinney

Cheers

--
Matteo Beccati

Development & Consulting - http://www.beccati.com/

Matthew Weier O'Phinney

no leída,
24 may 2021, 11:55:26 a.m.24/5/21
para php...@googlegroups.com
I accept the nomination - thank you, Matteo!

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/php-fig/6445e0cf-a1fc-190c-1486-fd864a7c63f1%40beccati.com.

--
he/him

Larry Garfield

no leída,
24 may 2021, 1:01:25 p.m.24/5/21
para PHP-FIG
Thank you, Matteo. I accept the nomination and look forward to continuing to push FIG forward.

--
Larry Garfield
la...@garfieldtech.com
> an email to php-fig+u...@googlegroups.com.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/php-fig/6445e0cf-a1fc-190c-1486-fd864a7c63f1%40beccati.com.

Alessandro Lai

no leída,
31 may 2021, 8:58:03 a.m.31/5/21
para PHP Framework Interoperability Group
I would like to nominate Vincent de Lau for the position of Secretary.

He proposed himself the last time, but stepped down from the nomination since he didn't want to contend my reelection; he said he's still up for the task, so I'm happy to have him running again!

Vincent de Lau

no leída,
31 may 2021, 9:01:10 a.m.31/5/21
para PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Hi Alessandro,

Thank you for nominating me, I gladly accept the nomination.

--
Vincent de Lau
vin...@delau.nl
Op maandag 31 mei 2021 om 14:58:03 UTC+2 schreef alessand...@gmail.com:

Benjamin Mack

no leída,
1 jun 2021, 4:09:46 p.m.1/6/21
para 'Matteo Beccati' via PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Hey everybody,

I nominate Michelle Sanver as Core Committee member.

All the best,
Benni from TYPO3.

Michelle Sanver

no leída,
3 jun 2021, 9:49:49 p.m.3/6/21
para 'Matteo Beccati' via PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Hi everyone,

Guess I’m jumping out of lurker mode! 💚

Thanks a lot for the nomination Benni. I accept.

With gratitude,
Michelle Sanver

Alessandro Lai

no leída,
4 jun 2021, 5:03:59 a.m.4/6/21
para PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Hello everyone!
I would like to nominate another CC: Alessandro Chitolina: https://github.com/alekitto

For those who don't know him, he's a freelance Web Solution Architect, working with Decathlon, Switcho and many other companies. He's a PHP developer since 2009, and he does a lot of Open Source work:
 * Solido, a toolbox to build REST APIs in PHP: https://solid-o.github.io/docs/
 * messenger-extra, DBAL & MongoDB transports for Symfony Messenger: https://github.com/alekitto/messenger-extra
 * class-finder, a class-discovery utility inspired by Symfony finder: https://alekitto.github.io/class-finder/

I would also add that I forgot to put a deadline on the nominations. Normally they would span for two weeks, so up until yesterday, but since we still have to gather enough names to fill the spots, I will let them run for an additional week, so up until the 10th.

Alessandro Chitolina

no leída,
4 jun 2021, 5:26:25 a.m.4/6/21
para PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Hi everyone,
I accept the nomination. Thank you very much Alessandro!

All the best,
Alessandro

Alessandro Lai

no leída,
8 jun 2021, 11:06:41 a.m.8/6/21
para PHP Framework Interoperability Group
I'm nominating Matteo Beccati for re-election as CC member.

Alessandro Lai

no leída,
8 jun 2021, 11:16:22 a.m.8/6/21
para PHP Framework Interoperability Group
I also nominate Woody Gilk for re-election as a CC member too.

Woody Gilk

no leída,
8 jun 2021, 11:17:46 a.m.8/6/21
para PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Thank you, Alessandro. I accept.

Matteo Beccati

no leída,
10 jun 2021, 6:23:37 a.m.10/6/21
para php...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alessandro,

thanks for the nomination. I've been pondering what to do in the past
couple of days and I think I made up my mind now.

Since we now have already 5 CC members running in the election, I've
decided to *not* accept the nomination in order to have mathematical
certainty that the new candidates will have their slot in the CC.

There will still be an election for term length, but I love the idea of
having fresh blood in the CC. Good luck everybody!

Cheers

On 08/06/2021 17:06, Alessandro Lai wrote:
> I'm nominating Matteo Beccati for re-election as CC member.
>
> Il giorno venerdì 4 giugno 2021 alle 11:26:25 UTC+2 alek...@gmail.com ha
> scritto:
>
> Hi everyone,
> I accept the nomination. Thank you very much Alessandro!
>
> All the best,
> Alessandro
>
> Il giorno venerdì 4 giugno 2021 alle 11:03:59 UTC+2
> alessand...@gmail.com ha scritto:
>
> Hello everyone!
> I would like to nominate another CC: Alessandro Chitolina:
> https://github.com/alekitto <https://github.com/alekitto>
>
> For those who don't know him, he's a freelance Web Solution
> Architect, working with Decathlon, Switcho and many other
> companies. He's a PHP developer since 2009, and he does a lot of
> Open Source work:
>  * Solido, a toolbox to build REST APIs in PHP:
> https://solid-o.github.io/docs/ <https://solid-o.github.io/docs/>
>>> *FAQ:*
>>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/php-fig/dce97b4a-2d1a-47ce-8e97-a3a7273d4789n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
>>
>> --